Sophie and Dave #61 We don’t post in real time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think Dave doesn’t actually see what everyone else sees ? Does he look in the mirror and thinks he looks like Eddie hall or something? I’m not one to “bully/comment” on someone for their weight but the fact he shoves it in people’s faces about cardio and weight training and knowing best but does he not see he’s an obese man who’s lifting weights and living on cakes, pizza and fizzy/energy drinks ? He has just got fatter the past however many years and I’ve never seen any muscle hiding under all that weight, I am sure he must be strong from what he’s lifting but for what reason ? Also his heart must be under quite some strain. I know he’s best left too it but I just can’t help myself to be intrigued/worried.

Reactions: 20
My gut feeling is that it's not just YouTube that is over, I think the marriage is very close to the end. They've had so much opportunity to build their channel, but its all over. I'm probably wrong, but it's just a few things I've read on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone think Dave doesn’t actually see what everyone else sees ? Does he look in the mirror and thinks he looks like Eddie hall or something? I’m not one to “bully/comment” on someone for their weight but the fact he shoves it in people’s faces about cardio and weight training and knowing best but does he not see he’s an obese man who’s lifting weights and living on cakes, pizza and fizzy/energy drinks ? He has just got fatter the past however many years and I’ve never seen any muscle hiding under all that weight, I am sure he must be strong from what he’s lifting but for what reason ? Also his heart must be under quite some strain. I know he’s best left too it but I just can’t help myself to be intrigued/worried.
Remember the before & after pictures where people in the comments had to ask which was which. And the “check out my trap muscle in my shoulder” when all we can see is rolls of fat. Deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My gut feeling is that it's not just YouTube that is over, I think the marriage is very close to the end. They've had so much opportunity to build their channel, but its all over. I'm probably wrong, but it's just a few things I've read on Instagram.
What have you seen on instagram that’s made you think this?

Reactions: 3
What have you read?

Reactions: 2
Body dysmorphia works both ways.. but I actually think Dave just doesn’t really care that much. I always thought it’d severely limit his career aspirations but here he is on the West End 🙈

Reactions: 2
3 weeks + a day (sorry I’m slacking with the count) since a patreon, give it another week and you will have wasted a whole month of subscription (again)!

2 weeks + 3 days since the last YouTube which literally ended with them at the airport!

I know they are normally tit but when they have content filmed it usually comes out quicker than this! Something must be up or Soph can’t cope with real work even though thousands of vloggers can do both!

How long has it been since they really got back? - 4.5 weeks!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Nothing was said, or written, it is just what you read into that which is what is being seen. Dave is presently in a West End show, a very popular West End show and will be getting lots of attention....
The only attention he will be getting is from the local weight watchers group, greggs, and fellow grinder members within a 3 mile radius.

I think soaf is safe for now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well Father’s Day is approaching so it will be interesting to see if or what she posts for Dave.

Also, I may have missed it, but Dave normally posts train selfies when he goes home each week and gushes about going home to see his family, can’t remember the last time I saw one of those posts

Reactions: 14
The only attention he will be getting is from the local weight watchers group, greggs, and fellow grinder members within a 3 mile radius.

I can’t see many women flinging themselves at him, nor men 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

He will be getting attention around staying in London, going to parties, making new friends, enjoying the London lifestyle, as I say he will be getting lots of attention. I wasn't really thinking he had found someone else to squash, but having other opportunities than going home to Soaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just waiting for them both to remove husband to -, wife to - on their insta profiles now. Something is most definitely up

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't understand how he can say they didn't know the photo was being taken when they're literally sitting, posing for a picture to be taken?

1000031775.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11