Sophie and Dave #61 We don’t post in real time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they’ve split up.

I think she’s waiting to come back with a sob story so people can’t get mad at her for abandoning the patreon.

either she’s completely disillusioned with YouTube/her mental health isn’t good/ barneys been ill/ she’s pregnant with ‘California conceived baby’.

Reactions: 7
I definitely think their relationship is strained and she needs to have a long hard think about what is best for them all. If Dave continues with his career path she seriously needs to think about moving down towards London so they can all be together. That way she can stop with all of the “woe is me” and making out Dave is being selfish for following his dreams.

Reactions: 4
She would NEVER leave him. She’d not have the wherewithal and would have to pull herself together.

Reactions: 8
There is something not right, whatever that is. The issue is, you put yourself out there in the media spotlight, you promote people to pay for an inside track as well as the free version and people want to know what is going on. At the end of the day she is a You Tube and Insta person, but for a while her presence as just been shambolic. I can't tell you the opportunity with her free trip to Disney, her trip to California, her hubby being in one of the top West End shows. The opportunity is unreal, but probably lost now. They could and should have taken it to the next level. The didnt have to go and build a Van like the other idiots on you tube. But she probably isn't in a great place, but you put yourself there. They arent the only couple in the world that need to live apart to pay the bills. Start living life and enjoying yourself, life is too short to live in misery. Barney isn't the only child to start life learning a little slower. Come on Soaf, Dave get yourselves sorted

Reactions: 15
They’re either massively on the rocks or she has had some sort of breakdown. Actually, it’s probably both.

Reactions: 9
I know we shouldn’t be surprised because they’re useless however I am surprised there was no Father’s Day post yesterday. They usually really like to play happy families

Reactions: 7
3 Weeks since a YouTube, last one was left with them at the airport.
4 Weeks since a Patreon (anyone that still with them and was 4 weeks ago, congrats you've just paid £4.80 for literally nothing!!)

🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
3 Weeks since a YouTube, last one was left with them at the airport.
4 Weeks since a Patreon (anyone that still with them and was 4 weeks ago, congrats you've just paid £4.80 for literally nothing!!)

🧐
Bad isn’t it. Can’t wait for the sob story 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I shouldn’t be, but I’m slightly concerned about how quiet she is being. Annoying fucker she may be, but I hope she’s not had some sort of breakdown and her and Barney are doing okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I shouldn’t be, but I’m slightly concerned about how quiet she is being. Annoying fucker she may be, but I hope she’s not had some sort of breakdown and her and Barney are doing okay.
I think she’s given up after the backlash from pretending to be in California when they were home. She can’t deal with the online criticism. I used to really enjoy their content pre-pandemic but I don’t think she has the drive or motivation for it anymore but doesn’t want to admit it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she’s given up after the backlash from pretending to be in California when they were home. She can’t deal with the online criticism. I used to really enjoy their content pre-pandemic but I don’t think she has the drive or motivation for it anymore but doesn’t want to admit it.
I also think she'll be struggling with the amount of criticism she's been getting regarding her lack of engagement with Patreon. The trouble is, there's not much she can say in her defence because all the criticism has been totally valid and true. She really has made one huge mess of what was originally a great opportunity. I think the fundamental problem with Soaf is that she's extremely lazy and believes that everything should just fall in her lap with minimal effort.

To be fair, she rode this wave for years but we all knew it would catch up with her at some point. When someone lies constantly and just parrots out the same flimsy excuses to try to cover up her laziness year in year out eventually even the most patient follower will lose interest. It's not like there aren't a gazillion YouTubers out there to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s sulking. Plain & simple. She’s a spoilt little mare who can’t stand being called out on her tit behaviour and attitude. She’ll flutter her eyelashes, say sorry and the cycle will continue

Reactions: 14
.........and the sad thing is if she posted a video tomorrow apologising, followed by 12 minutes of a half arsed trip vlog, she'd have her idiot followers fawning over her again.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
.........and the sad thing is if she posted a video tomorrow apologising, followed by 12 minutes of a half arsed trip vlog, she'd have her idiot followers fawning over her again.
But how many are left now? Some of the recent comments on her channel have been brutal, and all from people who used to really like them. It does look like she's lost the majority of the flamily. Has Disney Donna even deserted her now?

Reactions: 3