Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snowball89

8 comments on that ad -

3 from Soph
1 from loaf
1 from sissy
1 from the bee network

So 2 comments from people not involved in the ad and it’s been live for 14 hours 😂😂😂 wow amazing engagement there guys!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

They need to get a life

I agree, she knew what Dave was.
She certainly did. A fat waste of space.

I genuinely think she, like the rest of us thought no one is going to hire him and therefore just ploughed on with Operation What Sophie Wants Sophie Gets.

By some turn of fortune (for Dave) the Phantom of the Opera has an obese character and that fucked things up for her.

She might have previously stated she was supportive of Dave's dreams of being an actor but that was because she thought there was no chance of it happening.

Now it has and unsurprisingly the selfish cow isn't happy.

Boo hoo! Suck it ya dank miserable boot.
---
If he was in the army
Stop it 😅 Can't breathe 😅😂🤣😭

• Haha
I feel like a lot of people give Dave praise on here, it’s his first job in how long? What was he doing inbetween that?

The answer is absolutely nothing!

They’re both as bad as each other.

• Heart

Troyston30

Chatty Member
:eek: Packing vlog is up…before Patreon…:ROFLMAO:

9.5 weeks since the last vlog, counting has ended
Even the vlog title is misleading! "We go to California this week".....they went over 3 weeks ago and got back more than 2 weeks ago.....no one is gonna be interested now are they!

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
If anyone is still paying for that Patreon seriously needs to seek help. I've done this breakdown before but let's have a look now.
  • Disney Merch giveaway each month - FAKE there have been 5 giveaways in a YEAR since the first one.
  • Monthly vlogcast discussing the latest park news and covering topics from booking trips, travelling with a toddler, best and worst dining and more! FAKE there have been 5 vlogcasts the last being in July.
  • Disney planning and tips content with digital downloads FAKE(ish) There have a total of 2x Cheat sheets, the last one being in April...LAST YEAR. There have (and I'm being generous) 3 tips videos.
  • Early trip announcements and behind the scenes content from our trips TRUTH(ish) the fact they have only announced 2 of their trips, one that hasn't happened yet, and only did behind the scenes on Paris.
  • Early ad free access to all future Disney vlogs TRUTH but it's hardly that they are going loads of times and only went twice last year because she had a freebie
  • Your name at the end of all our vlogs on YouTube as a thank you for your support FAKE we are into week 7 of no YouTube vlogs and she forgot to do this literally a couple of weeks into the Patreon.
  • Join us in the community discord to connect and share tips and stories with each other Unknown, does this still exist? Who the hell uses Discord for this type of thing anyways?
  • Discord access See above, you kind of need access to join the discord believe it or not 🤪
If someone joined at the start and is still paying now they would have spent a total of £72!!!

• Wow

DizDog32

Jesus wept. Snowdon?! The fucking melt couldn't even keep up with press up's on the kitchen counter.

• Haha

JessieB

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20240527_152718_Instagram.jpg

POV: when you are a pair of scammy twats on holiday at Disneyland taking smug faced pics, laughing at your patreons that paid for it.

• Sick
  • Heart

deejvillage

VIP Member
I’ve got myself in a right grump about the Patreon so have cheered myself up by wondering how Soaf’s book is coming along?

Maybe she’s putting the finishing touches to it as she skis down the rock face she has climbed whilst editing the sunflower field vlog (going back quite a way with that one) but at the same time she must be worried that Dave’s tooth operation could come through and he wouldn’t be able to pass his driving test that is just around the corner?

• Haha

They need to get a life

Fuck sake, what a fat bastard. Look at the size of his thigh, it is wider than my waist (and I'm not slim by any manner of means).

Only rib he will be popping is a full a rack of bbq ribs.

• Haha

Troyston30

Chatty Member
How fucking bizarre. So will they pretend tomorrow they have just arrived in California....whilst actually sat in the bungalow replying to comments?

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
Exciting post alert!! And poor Banners doesn't stand a chance with this diet...
Wonder if anyone savvy enough that isn't here will realise that when she posted that it would have been 6am and sunrise was at 5:52am but it's bright sunshine outside? :ROFLMAO:

Oh and it's cloudy and misty this morning!!

For someone that lies every time she opens her mouth it amazes me that she is so shit at it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

cushtybert

VIP Member
Wow seems so long ago I made that suggestion well done for going through so many pages even on most liked lol.
Despite Sophie’s promises of regular videos coming back she has failed.. also no sign of a Christmas vlog, views are massively down,
I feel a New Year’s resolution bore fest video coming soon, what’s she planning on glueing gems to this year ?
Anyone predicting a baby announcement later in the year ?
She would have to spend time with Dave in order to get pregnant, he’s too busy riding an elephant in the West End amongst other things 😆

• Haha

Truly Scrumptious

Chatty Member
Basically Dave all these niggling injuries and pain your experiencing, it's your body's way of telling you it's fucked. You're only in your 30s, overweight, thinking your some sort of powerlifter, it's only going to get worse the older you get.

polkamoon

Chatty Member
I just can’t believe they have each other tagged as husband and wife in their instagram bio. What is this, MSN in year 8?

• Haha
  • Sick

cushtybert

VIP Member
Recap Dave is still overweight and living his best life in London on stage being a theatre lovie. Soph is deranged and is now cutting her own hair as well as Barneys. No idea what she does as she doesn’t post very often. Barney is talking more and is still ginger. Word on the street that his first full sentence was “save me from this deranged woman”

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
8 weeks since a vlog on YouTube
2 weeks late posting their super huge giveaway

I might buy a lettuce to see if it is still "alive" when they next post

• Haha
  • Heart

JessieB

Chatty Member
She's in manic mode, she cant cope, she's stuck at home everyday while her husband constantly posts about how amazing his London theatre life is, so she's trying to convince people she's having a great time, she's not she's crying into her pebble every night and I have no sympathy. She chose to give up her career marry an overweight insufferable selfish man and have a baby she clearly wasn't ready for because she was at that time craving to be like her well off 'Cheshire life' sister. Now well off sister is pregnant again Lauren is off travelling the world and Sophs trying to make people think she's out there living her best life having fun doing new things with lots of plans, it's all bollocks and quite sad really.

• Heart
It is quite sad. This is life, for the love of god live it. Sat at home living a life of self pity. OK, he might be in London in the West End, but it is work. Many thousands of people work away from home, from their kids and wife to earn money to pay for holidays and houses and shopping blah blah blah. They both literally sat in the house doing fuck all for years, when he was looking for a job, now she is counting the time down until his contract is finished. If they were going to make it big on socials and earn a living from it, it would have happened by now. So get a job while Barney is at nursery and give yourself something to live for, as life is passing you and you dont even know it. What a waste if time she really is

• Heart