Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Someone should leave a confused comment along the lines of "We were at Disneyland last week and saw you there having a lovely time. We wanted to say hello but didn't want to intrude on the family time!" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Jess89

VIP Member
Why is EVERYTHING they do dodgy, why can’t they just be normal? Or better yet be honest?

There’s clearly a different reason they’re hiding about when they went. But why lie when it obviously would’ve been found out straight away because of Dave’s work?!

• Heart

Babyshark

VIP Member
What a couple of strange characters. I get not posting in real time as I also don’t due to not wanting to advertise that my house is empty (not that im a well famous vlogger like this pair 🤣). But just come home and say “that’s us back from a lovely family trip, pics and vids coming through the week”. Dickheads!!!

• Haha

Jess89

VIP Member
Is it gonna be like that DLP trip where we were convinced they weren’t going then popped up with a selfie in front of the castle 🤣

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
Barney is either asleep or looking away from the camera in most of their Disneyland pics. Just seems so selfish to put him through it when the trip is clearly not for his enjoyment or benefit. He looks happier on the beach but they don’t need to go all the way to California for that!
It’s very obvious the lad has some quite significant additional needs, but his parents do not give one fuck. It’s much easier to pretend he’s still a toddler.

• Angry
  • Heart

deejvillage

VIP Member
Right, I've managed to dry the tears after laughing so much about Soaf wanting to become an author...I have some thoughts from the vlog.
  • "Happy New Year" we are nearly a quarter of the way through the year!!
  • "It's been over a month since we last uploaded" Try over 2 months, and that was all Dave!!
  • "Barney's speech is so much better" Agreed but still no where near where it should be at 3.5 years old, but good to see he is eventually speaking.
  • "I've dropped him off at pre-school" Ahhhh that explains the improvement in the speech.
  • :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The book :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: of course it has "been a long dream" of hers, just like the shop, the pins, the patreon and probably everything else that she can scam people for money.
  • She had some really constructive feedback from publishers which she later stated was negative feedback. So is now looking how to self publish... without an illustrator...on the cheap. I can guarantee we will never seen this masterpiece and if we do it will be the same "high quality" of her shop items (Magic Maker anyone?) or the Disney cheat sheet.
  • Talking of not happening, she is "going to be posting a lot more regularly" but...
  • It will only be her and she knows that "Dave is so more entertaining" - NO you are both awful!! I think she is pissed off that Dave is getting a lot more views and interactions now he's a "West End Star".
  • She can't wait for Dave to stop working, has it even crossed her tiny little brain that Dave may get offered an extension or another role in London? What then? She did admit that it has been a strain. They both need to discuss what happens next with options!!
  • She has joined a gym and hasn't been but will be going to use the pool and sauna...
Phew that was a lot (and I probably missed a load) for a 10min vlog!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Booboo1979

When was this one? Did they do the giveaway extravaganza?
No nothing - never heard a peep since. This was the April 24th video - the first in 2 months 🙄 very random talking about snacks and how much they loved and appreciated the patreons 😂😂😂😂 and how they have so many videos for us to look forward too 😂😂😂😂 and a giveaway extravaganza in a week …. It’s May 18th and we are still waiting 👀🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow

JessieB

Chatty Member
Posting his holiday dates😳, no one cares Dave, it's just a job, it's also not an important job it's not essential, if it all ended tomorrow the world would still keep turning, we can't do without people who work in things like hotel services, retail, NHS, IT, transportation etc but we can certainly live without some fat bloke blundering around on stage and thinking he's the bees knees for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Troyston30

Chatty Member
And the best bit is @Booboo1979 if you now get blocked on Instagram it confirms they read here!!!!
---
After months of stagnation....this thread is gonna blow the fuck up!!!!!

• Haha

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Here’s an idea Sophie. Go and walk Chip. Get out, get fresh air, walk the poor dog and give yourself a shake. I hate seeing fat dogs. If you can’t be responsible for them, don’t get them.

• Heart

EIC

the wiki page just in case anyone wants a refresher https://tattle.life/wiki/sophie-and-dave (with 20k views almost as many steps as dave amends onto his phone)

or its at the top of the page in pink

and lets not forget goofy girl for people who have been here long enough to know

• Heart

Sofasurfer

But Soph, if u only arrived today how do u know how much u needed sunshine & time together? That’s the kind of thing u say after a weeks holiday 🤔

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
As someone else said earlier, fancy setting up the camera to film yourself looking super sad, encouraging your dog to sit with you then posting it on social media, she's a loon!

deejvillage

VIP Member
Imagine having a successful YouTube channel with links to Disney Parks which may have fallen from grace as life has gotten in the way a bit.

You have an upcoming trip in a couple of months to a Disney park you have never been to before that is the original one, add the extra of being in one of the largest and most recognisable cities in the world.

What do you do?

A) Make a load of vlogs building up the excitement of going, potentially getting the channel back on track, earning some extra money to be able to make it even more magical for your son?

B) Mope in self pity because your husband has become a West End star and you have to actually look after your son, making the minimal amount of content that has nothing to do with the upcoming trip?

Forget about where’s Kate, where is Soaf is what I want to know??

• Haha