Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Maybe her sob story is she’s married to a morbidly obese munter who prefers sucking dick in London to spending any time with her and their child.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Booboo1979

Yes it was a tattler - yes it was me. I don’t care about being blocked I don’t follow them. I can’t stand them and how they behave. I haven’t followed them for ages. They follow through with nothing and get away with it again and again. Very welcome to block me. My insta is totally private. It’s a place to put our holiday pictures and that’s it. They can ignore it or delete it - it’s out there even if only a few people see it. I am sooooo done with the constant shit and excuses!!

1. the shop - Sophie’s dream
2. Dave’s bright loss - a little word on cardio - patronising bastard and with nothing to back it up.
3. Sophie’s skiing 🎿
4. Sophie climbing a fucking mountain
5. Patreon
6. Constant promises of videos and constant oh I am soooo sorry guys - we had an unexpected life event! Or “let’s have a chat” video
7. More of the same!
8. Barney - that poor boy was doomed from the beginning when he dared to be a boy and ginger.

& no one says anything. So no I don’t care about being blocked. They deserve it all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

EIC

Or google lense? Take a photo and it’ll tell you?
But again probably wouldn’t result in a freebie (if she’s lucky)
ooh google lense.. never tried it.. I just took a photo of my toy to find out what it is

IMG_8658.jpeg

google results found “lazy fat bastard aka David Kristopher Brown”

IMG_8659.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29

disneys

VIP Member
Well , I’m back … brogan’s care home cruise marriage and the breakdown of Soaf and Loaf’s has summoned me back to Tattle … it’s all the drama mick 😄

I’ve noticed she hasn’t liked or commented on Dave’s gushy Mother’s Day post about her . Very unusual . I think she is beside herself - with the news of Phantom’s extension and the fact he couldn’t be there on Mother’s Day , she is not going to be a happy bunny

We’ve seen cracks for years but I think this is the clincher that is going to end their marriage :

she wants another baby ASAP and has been very vocal about it . Dave has never been on the same page as her , always shooting her down and saying no (probably rightly , she’s hardly mum of the year to Banners) . She said she wanted another baby in 2024 . If he’s working away for the rest of the year , it’s the perfect excuse not to for Dave and I don’t think she’ll be able to handle that . Especially with the Wankiest Woman In Chester up the duff with #3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
Definitely don’t want to start a vaccine debate here but Sophie’s mental older sister is posting about vaccines being made from aborted fetuses?! Jesus christ she’s getting more unhinged

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
When she says living through turbulent times? He is working, she is what looks like a stay at home mum whose child is now at nursery. She goes on bloody good holidays each year, presently planning a trip to California. Not exactly turbulent is it? Whether you like Dave or not, he is appearing in a first rate musical in the West End and she can't wait for it to finish, so they can both sit at home and do fuck all.
Get a job for the love of god, give yourself something to live for. Christ on a bike, lady you have no idea how good you have got it.
Living in turbulent times - fuck right off.
Have a great day all :)

EIC

Did Dave make it back?! Is soaf a solo parent again!? What happened?!
To answer your question, Dave didn’t return to work he has walked 30,000 steps to Matt’s house in 3 hours and they are living happily together, weight lifting together and he has lost 140 lbs this week eating low calorie pizza and halo ice cream (x5 of each every day because they are “low cal”) Sophie has been looking down the back of the loaf for spare euros whilst her mum looks after her newborn 3 year old, she’s decided solo parenting isn’t for her, filled her pockets with her pebbles and run off to America.. she is currently pretending she works on the barnstomer living her best life

• Haha

Bol85

VIP Member
While I absoloutly agree they are terrible at taking money from paying fans, a part of me does feel just a bit sad for her entire situation. She’s brought a lot of it on herself but I look at the life she projects and it’s all just a bit sad. I think she has found parenthood very hard & Barney clearly has some developmental delays which is tough as a parent, physically & mentally. I do respect her for keeping what’s going on with him quiet & not splashing it all over social media but I think she’d have had better engagement/respect if she’d been honest about her parenting struggles. Rather than constantly trying to portray this cute little, happy life. It’s clearly not. Dave is living away from home indefinitely & sees them once a week. That is understandably quite shit for Sophie. He’s living his dream & she’s what, working in an office & looking after a young child who probably has a few more challenges than most. And without her husband, who she presumably loves & misses. And what’s the long term plan here? Working in musicals/theatre is always going to be London based or touring. Are they going to live apart for his whole career?

They should just drop being influencers. Close Patreon. Stop YouTubing. It’s not working, it hasn’t for a long time. Just quit it. They both have ‘normal’ jobs, so they have other income. Just have a social media presence on instagram. Do stories & short reels. Do the occasional advert if you want. Share your life as a normal person. You can still go to Disney & share your experiences without trying & failing to be some kind of expert. You can still do day in the life, show your mid-length dresses & hauls if you want. But without any kind of pressure or expectation of weekly posting or posting on a specific day. There are shed loads of instagram personalities who don’t vlog or claim to be experts in anything! They just share their life & do ads. It’s fine.

I can’t help think if they just removed any of that ‘pressure’ and expectation & stopped lying about getting back to weekly this and that and it not happening, Sophie would feel a lot happier. Just live your life man, it’s OK not to be an influencer anymore. It’s OK to just do it adhoc. It’s OK to have grown up & moved into a new part of your life!

Reactions: 22

Hockeyplayer16

Anyone still left in the Patreon you may as well stay because your chances of winning the giveaway extravaganza must be pretty good when you’re the only follower left 😜😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21