Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Rock climbing.....skiing....Snowdon???? I dip out this thread for a few weeks as fuck all has happened and I return to the fucking twilight zone where Soph has morphed into an extreme sports athlete.....I'll see you all again in a few weeks when Dave turns up 10 stone lighter and cast in a lead Hollywood role....

• Haha
Reactions: 19

deejvillage

VIP Member
I suspect this is the reason for the meltdown, she would have known before the press release.

Usually, from observation, with the West End if the cast are working well (which they obviously are as they are extending) then they will likely give first refusal to the existing cast as there is no reason to change it. Less time needed paying new cast to rehearse whilst the existing cast are still performing etc. There are usually a few changes as some will have other work lined up or want a change but I suspect he has been given the option to extend as well and let's face it he hardly has everyone queuing up to offer him other roles.

Also reading that press release he is listed in the cast and would suggest that this is the cast until March 2025

Edit: (I should read the total article before commenting) Have you seen the Christmas schedule? Ooof, Christmas Eve then back on for the 27th, including Sunday 29th :eek: I can feel her rage building!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Geetbo

VIP Member
I think there will be an “honest chat” video incoming. Promising a blitz of content when fatboy finishes Phantom.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jess89

VIP Member
Also, delayed posting so they can ‘keep up with comments’ well you’ve replied to 5 out of 72 comments so far and no new replies since you were outed.
Absolute idiots, I cannot cope 💀

• Haha

flyingfish93

God she seems soooo resentful of Barney right now, lots of eyeroll emojis about the reality of being a "boy mum"

Guess what Soaf, I'm a girl and my favourite activity when I was a toddler was also lobbing stones into puddles and making mud pies and generally being a grubby little bugger! It's not exclusive to boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Smv2287

Chatty Member
So if she’s admitting to not posting in real time, why is she writing as if it is ? I do not understand.

• Haha
  • Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
I don’t think anybody in the history of the world has had a more punchable face than Dave.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hockeyplayer16

Thanks for sharing, please continue to keep us updated 🙏🏻 It is awful how little they’ve uploaded on there. I’m subscribed to someone on Patreon who knew they were going to miss ONE upload and pro-actively didn’t take payment from anyone that month. That’s what I would expect given people are paying for a service - they can’t just not provide the service and still expect payment! Scammers

• Heart

deejvillage

VIP Member
Disgruntled More magic club members 😂😂😂 never been so happy lol
I don't know what's more shocking, the fact that people are actually waking up or the fact they are still paying??

What a load of shit blaming it on life events. They haven't kept up with their promises pretty much since the start of the Patreon, and actually forever with us non-paying people!

Edit: I've just seen the timeline of this they complained 2 months ago and got a response 2 weeks ago!! Customer service?? 🤦‍♂️

• Heart

WDHR89

Patreon update ….
---
Barney is either asleep or looking away from the camera in most of their Disneyland pics. Just seems so selfish to put him through it when the trip is clearly not for his enjoyment or benefit. He looks happier on the beach but they don’t need to go all the way to California for that!

• Heart

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Is that it? After 2 days of radio silence. Her first reel of their first time in Disneyland is a few seconds of a parade followed by sticking the camera up the nose of their snoozing son.....the patreons that are left must be salivating at the content to come...😳

• Haha