Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
What a childish, manipulative story. Imagine setting up your camera to record you moping about on a couch, then chucking the dog off to pause the recording once you've taken it. Slap a black and white filter on and some sad music. Meanwhile she's "alone" because she has no friends, doesn't work, and her husband is bringing in the money away from home, like MANY MANY husbands are doing across the world. What a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 21

deejvillage

VIP Member
Barney’s disability seems more obvious as time goes by. I hope she and Dave are getting him the help and support he needs. Although now that he is in school, I’m sure he will be receiving it. As angry as I get at Soph, I do feel badly that she is basically being left alone to raise a special needs child and hold down a full-time job. I just can’t see how Dave’s absence can be sustainable. I used to cheer David on for following his passion but y’know…. growing up sucks sometimes. Perhaps it’s time for him to re-evaluate where his priorities are.
It’s easy to shit on Dave especially with her propaganda campaign against him but I have a different take.

Dave is earning a decent wage doing something he loves and is trained to do. Work from him would always been based around London but she made them move up to Chenow spends money on a second rent and travelling up to see his family every week. If you add all that up this would likely be more than what Soaf is bringing in.

The question is why can’t she move down south? She could do the child care she has her “village family” do and have time to herself where she could do things like vlogs AND would have Dave to help out before going to work!! She could even get a small part time job.

If she has time to sleep for 12 hours she clearly isn’t struggling that much, I wish I had the time to sleep that long!

I don’t see Dave being the selfish one here, I just see Soaf having a meltdown as she isn’t getting her own way!

Reactions: 21

deejvillage

VIP Member
That’s awful, there should be something to prevent people from being ripped off!
This is why tattle is actually really important.

Google Sophie & Dave and we are second in the results, hopefully someone that is thinking of spending money with these two, be it the shop or the pins or now Patreon they think again.

Patreon doesn’t care, YouTube doesn’t care the ASA mainly don’t care. I joined tattle because I was appalled by all of their lies and scams and found a community that were seeing the same thing. I don’t care if someone is shit with YouTube (most are) but when you start taking people’s money by tricking them you are no better than the scum that are phoning up pretending to be Microsoft and deserve to be called out!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

flatcapandmousetrap

Now I don’t feel sorry for Soph. I slightly feel sorry for Dave.
That vlog was a huge “Dave’s a dick” in my opinion. Despite him working and providing for the family whilst she pays for a monthly gym subscription she doesn’t use, spends £75 on skincare and wants to “reinvent her wardrobe”. She can’t be arsed to get a job, she shoves Barney off to preschool everyday and STILL complains she’s exhausted when she has to bath and put him to bed in the evening. That’s your Motherly duties!!!
She wants all the money but wants it for doing sweet F/A and it doesn’t work like that. Welcome to the real world Honey.
Dave is FINALLY living his dream - but he’s being made out to be the devil. Yes he has numerous flaws, I’m by no means a Dave Stan, in fact I can’t stand him, but at least he’s trying to do something good for himself and his family.
Sophie likes to wallow in self pity and make pathetic videos so everyone can give her compliments and be called a rockstar. It’s insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

deejvillage

VIP Member
Meanwhile on Patreon

1704741402917.png

Doesn't look to be struggling that much, she actually remembered the monthly giveaway (the first since Oct), congratulations to the winners, I hope that tat is worth your £4.50 a month.

As for Dave being selfish, I don't think he is at all. At least he's bringing in money unlike Soph's attempts (how's the "dream" shop going Soaf?). She is struggling because she is selfish and work shy, being a mum is hard work and no doubt they probably did talk about moving away from London and she envisaged that it would all be rainbows and unicorns having a child. Now that she actually has to do something that seems like work she is throwing a strop as she can't just walk away from Barney like she has with anything else in her life that resembled work. If anyone is being selfish it is her, and nothing new there!!

Reactions: 19

Jess89

VIP Member
Yup.. they started it on 29th April 2021 and the last post was 3rd May 2021. I forgot how short lived that was.. was meant to be for a whole year 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_5671.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Dave Jnr is still the most ginger child I have ever seen and I come from a family full of them.

• Haha

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Well they "fly home" tomorrow. This has to rank as the worst social media engagement in the history of social media engagements...🤣

• Haha

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
She does need to get a grip, but I think, although she won’t admit it, she is pissed off that Dave doesn’t want to be there. Dave wants to go and live his fantastic metropolitan lifestyle. The reels are for his benefit.

He says that she was supportive and told him to do it, but she doesn’t seem so supportive of it to everyone else. She is quite obviously struggling mentally and tbh how could she have said no? The relationship is doomed either way imo.

Also, having two children I know how fast these years go and know my husband wouldn’t of chosen us not being together for a job, one that didn’t benefit us as a family at least financially.

I just don’t get it tbh. I understand the role may lead to bigger things but I don’t genuinely think it will. I think he’d of been better studying to be a teacher and doing acting that way or bettering himself for better prospects where they were living.

Like I have said before, they’ve been together from such a young age. It’s easy to think you want the same things but we are different people from when we were teenagers. I think she thought he’d make it and when he didn’t she was very happy for them to do sweet fuck all together.
It’s a great opportunity, whether or not it leads to further roles. The problem is acting is incredibly precarious and you have to take the roles when they come up, especially when they’re ones like this. Plenty parents miss out on time with the kids because of their work commitments. My own father did. It is what it is. Saying “be a teacher” is simplistic because that’s years of training and tbh I doubt he’s cut out for it.

I think the problem is Sophie. She can’t in one breath tell him to go for it and in the next resent him. For as much as he irritates me, this is what he trained to do, what he wants to do and clearly an environment he thrives in (even if it ramps up the irritation factor exponentially). She has family support and a clearly sufficient bank balance that she could manage this short term situation. I don’t think she’s struggling; I think she enjoys being seen as the martyr and that’s genuinely quite boring.

• Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Sad to see that Banners is still treated like a toddler, constantly being held or strapped into his buggy. Not one photo where he is stood on his own two feet. He's going to get the shock of his life starting school shortly.

• Heart
  • Sad