Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deejvillage

VIP Member
The thing is she is so condescending of people that have worked it out that once again she is lying. She made out it was happening now, she even made out they were going to be later than this on Patreon.

This is planned and I've worked out from her response why...she wants to be as lazy as possible and take her usual amount of time to edit the vlogs (which is bloody ages) and she knows with the Patreons as soon as they know she had gone they would be expecting a vlog a week later as they are paying for early access.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Lola123

VIP Member
I don’t know how they can live with themselves taking money from people without giving these people what they are paying for.
But also more fool these people. It’s not like they’ve gone from being super reliable to scatty. They’ve had long enough to click onto it! You can easily cancel on patreon so after the second month of nothing wouldn’t you just be I’ll cancel this now? Rather than waiting another few months?

• Heart

Polkadot123

VIP Member
There's a few people in the comments mentioning about Dave being back at phantom this week
This is going to back fire so quick.
Everyone will be very confused about why they lied.

• Haha
  • Heart

JessieB

Chatty Member
Oof, shes in London and Daves gone home?, tell us you can't stand the sight of one another without telling us...they don't even sleep in the same bed probably haven't for years, what's the point of their relationship.

deejvillage

VIP Member
I can’t wait for the “relaunch”, call me psychic but I think I can see where this is going to go.

1. Do a woe is me video on YouTube whilst teasing a new exciting thing coming soon.
2. Manically starting to post more stuff thanking everyone for their support and understanding whilst teasing this new exciting thing, but will be announced on Patreon first.
3. Launch date comes and goes of new exciting thing, a month later posts an apology with some excuses about being sick or teething.
4. Launch finally happens, turns out it’s something that loads of others have already done BUT this is twice as shit and costs twice as much as any rivals.
5. More manic posts to drum up interest teasing other stuff that will be on the Patreon.
6. Silence apart from the feint sound of Soaf giggling to herself as she’s counting all the money coming in from her “flamily” that will see her good for the next couple of months.
7. Go to number 1.

• Haha

Troyston30

Chatty Member
I can absolutely guarantee she is teeing up a woe is me post explaining why she has been radio silent the past week and why she has posted absolutely nothing worth posting about. She teased it last week with the "where's this from" Barney has been ill story. Dave will be back in London living the West end life and Sophie is stuck in the beige bungalow living as a single mum with a child who clearly has additional needs.
For 2 people who are clearly skint. A trip to California was not required. It was for nothing but egotistical reasons.
They need to concentrate on their son and leave YouTube and any pipedreams of being content creators behind them.
She needs to give it up. Close down the channel. Stop thieving money off of people and live a life anyway from SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

hattie20

VIP Member
What exactly is he trying to achieve by lifting ? He isn’t loosing weight, he isn’t gaining muscle, he isn’t getting fit. To me he he just looks like he's straining (or pulling a straining face) - I don’t get his aim at all 🧐
He‘s going to end up like my ex husband, 50 with heart issues, adrenal issues, on a CPAP at night, type 2 diabetes and still in denial. With Barney upset, begging him to stop and lose weight because he’s terrified he will die young, just like my poor son with his dad.

There are so many hugely overweight men who lift weights. They are kidding themselves that it’s healthy and it’s muscle bulk. They eat shit but hey, it’s fine, they are a powerlifter!

The strain on their hearts and other organs is enormous.

He needs to think of Barney’s future. Does he really want his 20 yeat old son one day in tears at the thought of losing him because he can’t stop eating shit and kidding himself about weightlifting?

My ex is putting our son through so much worry. It’s selfish.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sofasurfer

I used to hate watch but now I can’t be bothered. You’ve hit rock bottom when the haters switch off!

• Haha

WDHR89

I don’t understand why they didn’t just post that they are back from their trip and can’t wait to upload all the content. Just seems so odd to lie.

• Heart

Troyston30

Chatty Member
It's hilarious. If they kept up the charade that they flew out yesterday it's and 11 hour flight. Say they left in the morning, with the time zone difference they would have arrived in the afternoon the LA. Therefore it's a factual impossibility that they have already spent their first morning in LA as it hasn't happened yet! Did they fly in the fucking Delorean with his uncle, the famous scientist and time traveller Doc Brown?!!!

• Haha

Pshsjsnn

I agree, she knew what Dave was. They could have lived near to London and all lived together but she chose to move to Cheshire for support. He’s doing a job he loves and to do it on west end he must be bloody good at it no matter what we all say lol. If he was in the army or off on an oil ring, we wouldn’t be saying he should be at home. Fair play to him I say. He’s nowhere near perfect either. They both have issues. But Sophie needs to have a deep look in the mirror and perhaps some therapy

deejvillage

VIP Member
I can hear the silent panic that they’ve already been rumbled. I can only imagine the conversation when she realises that Dave outed them himself to a tattler 😂🤣😂

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
So not 4 weeks and not in Dave's holiday period "Soaf Time" strikes again. 🤷‍♂️

The super emergency issues weren't that bad that they had to cancel their holiday but still serious enough not to post their giveaway that is 1.5 weeks late! :unsure:

• Haha