Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deejvillage

VIP Member
Yeah great vlog Soph🙄 first we get to see chip licking spilt milk off the floor cause she can't be arsed to wipe it up. Soph then showing herself to be one of those drivers who don't know how to adjust their seat height so can barely see over the steering wheel and doesn't wear the seatbelt properly( probably because it's sitting in the wrong place as the seat isn't at the right height). Then she cakes her dry face in make up that's too dark(she even said it was) so it looks patchy and orange, and did she put mascara in her eyebrows?? looked like the same wand when she did her eyelashes. Then she treated us to some granny (actually saying that I dont think my gran , god rest her would have been seen dead in them) trousers that looked awful on her, unflattering length and made her look wide (even the black ones). Then we had some sort of a haul....I gave up by then but it probably didn't include the Monthly (sorry I mean 2, 3 or 4 monthly) patreon giveaway prize. Boring vlog same old crap ideas that she never sticks to.
I forgot about the milk, what a lazy cow no wonder that dog has ballooned!

Reactions: 2

USAObsessed

Eh what are people paying for? Colour analysis to tell them what season they are?
Yeah it's a thing! If you have a consultation to have your 'colours' done it tells you what theme you are (aka what colours to wear/avoid).

• Wow

Jess89

VIP Member
Soaf’s latest reel - am sure she’s said similar to this before that she’s not been very present with him.
Also ‘it’s not forever’ - does Dave feel the same way?

fizzer20

I'm no fan of people centering their children in vlogs, but comparing how Flying the Nest did Disney, compared to these 2, it's night and day.

Friendsfanatic2022

It's not always 5, as I'm a January baby and I started school in Scotland when I was 4. For starting P1 in August 2024 the child just has to turn 5 between the start of March 2024 and the end of February 2025. You can choose to defer a year if you don't think they are ready - my friend deferred both her little ones as they are December/January birthdays and she didn't feel they were ready for school at 4 so they would have been 5 when they started and the oldest in their years.
Ah I see! I get it now, thank you. Makes sense as I actually think my partner (born in January) got put in the next August so he was technically a little older than everyone else, completely escaped my brain lol.

Reactions: 1

Tinksmum

VIP Member
No they hid the numbers. The last time it was still there I remember it being about 94.

There is the names at the end of the YouTube videos which could be counted, but I doubt even that is accurate anymore!!
94!!! Bloody hell I am gobsmacked! I don’t know whether to thank you for letting me know or throw my toys out of my pram in temper at these grifters getting money for nothing!!!

I've just checked and whilst Patreon requests people 'reach out to the creator directly' for a refund, if they don't get a response or the creator says no then you can request Patreon refunds you directly.

cushtybert

VIP Member
Another bio change...one she doesn't live in Cheshire?! 2 Barney is 3 so she's not a newish mum! Ridiculous.

Daves has also changed I think he's removed the weight loss and re added Disney dad?! Maybe they are announcing their trip this week.

He is the least Disney dad I have ever seen.. so cringe!
Disney Dad LOL!!!!! 😂

• Haha

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
She keeps changing her top pins around...hoping it will help. And a new profile pic. But no sign of vlogs so don't think it will matter...

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Anyone have any idea how many fools are paying for patreon?
No they hid the numbers. The last time it was still there I remember it being about 94.

There is the names at the end of the YouTube videos which could be counted, but I doubt even that is accurate anymore!!

• Wow
I absolutely appreciate, given your name, your comment. However on this one I give her a pass as I genuinely don’t know anyone who calls it anything but. We can say that’s right or wrong, but it is what it is
Tbf I'm not bothered. I'd prob still call it Snowdon until I went there. North Walians can get a bit touchy about that stuff! Lol

• Heart

deejvillage

VIP Member
Yes it was a tattler - yes it was me. I don’t care about being blocked I don’t follow them. I can’t stand them and how they behave. I haven’t followed them for ages. They follow through with nothing and get away with it again and again. Very welcome to block me. My insta is totally private. It’s a place to put our holiday pictures and that’s it. They can ignore it or delete it - it’s out there even if only a few people see it. I am sooooo done with the constant shit and excuses!!

1. the shop - Sophie’s dream
2. Dave’s bright loss - a little word on cardio - patronising bastard and with nothing to back it up.
3. Sophie’s skiing 🎿
4. Sophie climbing a fucking mountain
5. Patreon
6. Constant promises of videos and constant oh I am soooo sorry guys - we had an unexpected life event! Or “let’s have a chat” video
7. More of the same!
8. Barney - that poor boy was doomed from the beginning when he dared to be a boy and ginger.

& no one says anything. So no I don’t care about being blocked. They deserve it all.
Legend!!! I’d forgotten about the skiing and mountain climbing. Probably just filed it into the “yeah whatever Soaf” category of my brain.

I wonder if Dave has had his dental op yet? :unsure:

• Haha