Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
She's in manic mode, she cant cope, she's stuck at home everyday while her husband constantly posts about how amazing his London theatre life is, so she's trying to convince people she's having a great time, she's not she's crying into her pebble every night and I have no sympathy. She chose to give up her career marry an overweight insufferable selfish man and have a baby she clearly wasn't ready for because she was at that time craving to be like her well off 'Cheshire life' sister. Now well off sister is pregnant again Lauren is off travelling the world and Sophs trying to make people think she's out there living her best life having fun doing new things with lots of plans, it's all bollocks and quite sad really.
Yes so obvious also as well constantly mentioning Cheshire when the snow place is by the Trafford Centre.

Reactions: 1

deejvillage

VIP Member
Just watching Lucy Wood and her vlog starts much the same as Soaf's with saying that her skin is shit and she eats poorly.

The BIG difference is, is that she doesn't wallow in self pity! This is how you vlog (I'm not saying Lucy is perfect) but no one wants to see someone feeling sorry for themselves online all the time!!

barkleyblue

Looks like Lauren has used her inheritance to travel the world this year before becoming a flight attendant. Sounds like a much more balanced life than Disney only...and she's already working straight after passing her course.
Wait.... She's traveling the world pregnant with 2 children? Or is she going after the baby is born and just leaving them all behind?

Last edited:

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
She must be jealous of Lauren who looks so put together all the time and glam. Not into her style but wish I could look that fresh sometimes lol! Must be hard for her to see

JessieB

Chatty Member
I'm really puzzled by the patreon. At the end of the last few vlogs it looks like she has quite a few patreons, but looking at what I can see being a non-member there are 7 likes on the last entry and no comments at all from nearly 2 weeks ago. I mean with all those names you would think they would have more interaction especially when the title of the video is asking how many days do they need in Cali Disney.

In fact the most comments they have ever had is when they asked people to drop their discord names so that they could join the discord...there were 47 in total and that was when she first launched.

Has anyone still got access and can see how many people they actually have (although I suspect she even hides it from subscribers) as I really am calling bullshit on all the names scrolling at the end? False advertisement anyone??
Yeah they get hardly any interaction on their posts, where was the Feb giveaway?, when was the last time they did a monthly vlogcast with park news etc? Or should I say have they ever? Lazy f*****s. Their patreons though are the kind of people that think that if they send Soph and Dave a few quid each month it makes them 'friends they really are that thick. Did Soph say something about meeting her step dad in Laguna beach? Is that where the mums boyfriend lives? Imagine visiting your mother in laws boyfriend when you are in your 30s with a small child and he probably has to ferry you around everywhere because you cant drive how embarrassing ....I wonder if they have met before?, god help him.