Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for her but she could have done this ages ago and met friends through mums groups etc?

Whenever she says a series though it does fail, but I hope she does stick to this and make an effort to better herself.

Reactions: 2

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
She won't know what to post next. She will have to have a complete rebrand to carry on from here, no one is interested and she clearly didn't really go to Disney this time round so they can't keep this up.

Sofasurfer

Also, did they move his dresser into their room? Because that’s the one that was in Barney’s room isn’t it?
So that’s Barneys room because of the wallpaper. The bed had disappeared from the spare / Dave’s room when she did the office makeover. She’s made it known that she & Barney sleep together so do we think the spare bed is now in Barneys room & she’s moved in with him? Dave then has the master bedroom when he visits.

flatcapandmousetrap

Bet them mini egg Easter eggs will be kept for a “spring haul/decorate for Easter with me”, that’s if she can be bothered to edit a vlog of course… Honestly the fact she sits at home doing rock all all day, complains she’s a “single mother” and wants a pamper night once a week, whilst her bio says “new-ish mum” when her son is almost 4 absolutely grates on me.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
The packing video was the most unhelpful video ever. Not sure it topped the one from last time though! Not sure anyone will be taking notes

• Haha

PatsyDo

Hmmm maybe, but Soaf’s been to Disney which once again has shocked her how expensive it is.
I suspect she has just remembered a lifelong dream that she will be all excited about and conveniently means that you send her money for very little to no effort on her part!
Thd Patron will undoubtedly end now they are back from California. She admitted herself that she intends to get pregnant after this holiday. They can barely manage Disney with the 3 of them. Add another child to the mix and I can’t see Disney happening again for quite a few years!

I just watched the vlog, I can’t believe her pride in packing those giant Bridget jones knickers?!
I think they are actually bigger than my post-partum pants (and that’s saying something).

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
Don't think she does live in proper Cheshire. Probably just outside it. I'm from near there, just makes you sound posh if you say Cheshire rather than Manchester 🤣
I can assure you I know exactly where she lives and it is definitely Cheshire. But I agree she loves that it sounds posh!!

• Heart

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
What inheritance is this? What did I miss?
We think that sadly their grandfather passed and left them all money as they were all including other sister Nina who is trying to be a fashion influencer splashed out last year on shopping trips, fancy holidays and Soaf and Dave managed to go to Disney land twice rather than putting money aside for Barney when they weren't working.
Nina seems to work as well and Lauren was obviously getting travel experience to become a flight attendant which is great as she has started working early on and will get to see the World not just Disney!

barkleyblue

It’s easy to shit on Dave especially with her propaganda campaign against him but I have a different take.

Dave is earning a decent wage doing something he loves and is trained to do. Work from him would always been based around London but she made them move up to Chenow spends money on a second rent and travelling up to see his family every week. If you add all that up this would likely be more than what Soaf is bringing in.

The question is why can’t she move down south? She could do the child care she has her “village family” do and have time to herself where she could do things like vlogs AND would have Dave to help out before going to work!! She could even get a small part time job.

If she has time to sleep for 12 hours she clearly isn’t struggling that much, I wish I had the time to sleep that long!

I don’t see Dave being the selfish one here, I just see Soaf having a meltdown as she isn’t getting her own way!
(y) Good point..