Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
She needs to ditch the sharing every day outfits on her bio that assumes she will share outfits which she doesn't. She def needs a break from social media. Even some volunteering would help...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Emmy79

VIP Member
Thank you both

I used to only watch S&D's Disney stuff but now it's become like watchinv the Lodge Guys for me......car crash TV

deejvillage

VIP Member
How would they cope without Dave's salary though?! He's the only one bringing in a decent income for Disney.
I still don’t know how they afford it, we are going in the summer and even with just the two of us both earning a decent wage it is bloody expensive! Mind you we’re going for two weeks and exploring both LA and San Diego as well as Disney and accommodation around Disney is far cheaper than somewhere like Burbank! My money is them just doing the Disney area and for a week tops.

Shame she’s closed the shop she could have made all the money in the world selling her book on it! :sneaky:

deejvillage

VIP Member
Isn't Dave having a couple of days off this week? Looks like he is the only one actually doing anything for this channel now!!

deejvillage

VIP Member
She lives…on Patreon only of course!! From the title they have booked their flights, still no sign of a giveaway though!!

deejvillage

VIP Member
Ooh so she does have a job?! But sounds like she can pick and choose when to work. Barney looks manic.
Her office is the second bedroom that’s why she can pick and choose!
---
Unless of course she was with the agency who still have the picture where Banners is tiny!! Think they’ve even given up after the Disney disaster!

Last edited:

deejvillage

VIP Member
A vlog has gone up! Nearly fell off the sofa. Proving that she has a job and works 35 hours a week. Can't hear much when she's filming in the car though
So we start asking where she is and surprise after a month of nothing here she is!!

Hi Soaf 👋 You need to put something up for your paying customers or are there none left now?
---
Oh and the vlog title sounds a bundle of laughs

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
She’s obviously lying through her teeth again, funny how she’s getting a load of stick on Patreon and she’s now lining up the excuses by saying he’s sick. She can post on instagram but not on Patreon. She is pathetic and I have zero sympathy for them. Even Dick Turpin wore a mask!! These people are literally scamming people in broad daylight
It's just very bizarre! Just tell the truth.

• Haha

Jess89

VIP Member
If it were something super serious I can’t imagine either of them still posting stories or commenting on your mums holiday pics.
Most likely scenario I think IF they’re not in California is that there’s something wrong with Chip. We will see.

Edit: not to say I don’t think your dog being unwell is not serious (I’m a dog owner and he is my absolute world) but that can’t be put into the same bracket as if Barney were seriously ill

deejvillage

VIP Member
Back for an AD!!! Typical!

They are sick again because they eat no fruit or veg.
Nah they are “sick” again as it’s a convenient excuse as to why she has lied again! It’s the same recycled excuse every single time!!!

Either that or Soaf’s making stew again :sick:

polkamoon

Chatty Member
Her constant posting about Barney these past few days gives off the vibe that she really doesn’t like him