Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deejvillage

VIP Member
His holiday dates say 2-11 May inclusive so I'd assume that means he's not back until Monday?
Yes but she says in the patreon they are going in 4 weeks and that was on the 24th April which would make their trip around 22nd May. Given his holiday is supposed to be this week just gone something doesn't add up. As someone else has said it's probably Soaf's terrible maths or uploading skills, but with radio silence I do question what is going on?

Reactions: 1

Donald73

VIP Member
Anyone got a clip for us blocked folk please, and for posterity (as eventually someone will wise her up that this was dangerous and she will dirty delete it).

Reactions: 1

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Booked the Jan BA sale?, that ended like a month ago nearly so why bother posting that now, its of no relevance why not post when they booked, why even say they were in the sale? Funny how it just so happens Lauren is now BA crew, she's probably got them a good discount and they don't want to admit they are lazy freeloaders.
BA crew can't get them discounts, I used to work for them, she can let them use her standby tickets at best. They're probably hoping they'll get a cheeky upgrade on her flight

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
Not to derail the thread but did Dave sing beauty and the beast to her at their wedding or did I imagine it and if so where is the video? I could have sworn he did because I remember thinking it was an odd choice but I've just checked their wedding video and he's singing a duet with some woman

Newbie1978

Yes but she says in the patreon they are going in 4 weeks and that was on the 24th April which would make their trip around 22nd May. Given his holiday is supposed to be this week just gone something doesn't add up. As someone else has said it's probably Soaf's terrible maths or uploading skills, but with radio silence I do question what is going on?
Date the patreon was filmed versus date posted? We all know she takes forever to edit. Or was it a live?

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I still don’t understand why they left Basingstoke …. Their house there would’ve been suitable for Barney and it’s under an hour from London . It’s not like she has friends or much of a network in Cheshire
So has Soaf's mum stopped looking after Banners now? She seemed to be doing a lot of the heavy lifting when he was younger. Did she get wise to Soaf the Sloth?