Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but WHEN did Soaf get up early to get into the parks (apart from when she was forced to by Disney in this AD)? Even on their honeymoon she let Dave go and get stuck Walmart as she couldn't be arsed to get up!
---

She does though... 🤷‍♂️
Don't think she does live in proper Cheshire. Probably just outside it. I'm from near there, just makes you sound posh if you say Cheshire rather than Manchester 🤣

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Why is every single one of his Instagram posts a photo of him onstage, in that ridiculous costume looking like an overstuffed settee? We get it Mr Ego, you're a West End star and you'll be bragging about it for the rest of your life! Yawn...
Think he is just reposting stuff other people tag him in. Not sure I could play the same character/same costume over and over again, wouldn't it get boring?! Even if you loved it..

WDHR89

I thought she mentioned in a vlog that her Dad comes over to help so maybe that side of the family is helping her rather than the mum and sisters.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
It’s actually a pretty dated ‘trend’ though. Bridget Jones’ mum goes to get it done in Helen Fielding’s book from the 90’s and it is portrayed as a bit of a joke - a stupid, middle aged woman fad. Can’t believe she’s doing it for real 😂 Way to make yourself appear even more frumpy!
Also the outfits and photos were really old! Nothing wrong with that, but there was no point to that exercise she did

Loctan06

It was a very tight squeeze I thought (size 16/18 here for ref) It was the last ride we rode a few weeks back and I still have a greeny yellow bruise from the seat edge digging into my thigh that won’t go away 😂 it felt much more bumpy than Dinosaur does too I think. I suppose he could’ve straddled 2 seats, not something i checked though, but that would be painful I’m sure

JessieB

Chatty Member
It says on the BA careers page that from the start of service you can get up to 30 discounted tickets for friends and family a year plus unlimited standby. I'm not sure how much discount though.

Scullybob

VIP Member
Barney’s disability seems more obvious as time goes by. I hope she and Dave are getting him the help and support he needs. Although now that he is in school, I’m sure he will be receiving it. As angry as I get at Soph, I do feel badly that she is basically being left alone to raise a special needs child and hold down a full-time job. I just can’t see how Dave’s absence can be sustainable. I used to cheer David on for following his passion but y’know…. growing up sucks sometimes. Perhaps it’s time for him to re-evaluate where his priorities are.
What disability does Barney have? I must have missed that.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Why is she not looking in the camera when talking!? She does it enough when they vlog, why could she not do it for this ad!?? Very odd.
Weirdly, neither of them are looking at the camera this footage has come from, they are looking at another one.....or person 🤷‍♀️