Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone still left in the Patreon you may as well stay because your chances of winning the giveaway extravaganza must be pretty good when you’re the only follower left 😜😂
I am already sat by the door awaiting my prize bundle as I am not sure there is any competition 😂😂😂 it’s thrilling isn’t it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Such a strange couple. They had the perfect chance to take some pics, a couple of videos and up their engagement. Nothing wild. Even a couple of shorts but instead there’s almost radio silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Waiting formthe day Sophie gives herself a fake diagnosis for adhd and says that's why there's no content because she can't focus properly
I mean at this point it's the only excuse they haven't tried

Reactions: 8
Waiting formthe day Sophie gives herself a fake diagnosis for adhd and says that's why there's no content because she can't focus properly
I mean at this point it's the only excuse they haven't tried
Now you've given her an idea ... Anyone want to bet how long before she uses this as an excuse 😂

• Haha
Apparently ignoring DM’s from their Patrons too.
bleeping scammers
IMG_5687.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
It is tragic if you are paying monthly for that shambles. You can read blogs like hers on the It’s Orlando Time Facebook page about 10 times a day for free!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think anybody in the history of the world has had a more punchable face than Dave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
'Is the LA traffic as bad as everyone says'?? Why the flip does that matter you weren't driving you idiot, and thinking about booking a hotel at terminal 2 when you are flying from terminal 5 and then being surprised to find out that there are a few miles between said terminals, she really is thick as mince 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a Liar liar bums on fire cow for the people that are paying to fund your trips away 🙄
Picture of Barney is in one of the refurbished rooms at the HoJo, so they either moaned and got upgraded or it was too below her ‘lemonade budget, champagne wannabe’ standards.

• Wow
Sad to see that Banners is still treated like a toddler, constantly being held or strapped into his buggy. Not one photo where he is stood on his own two feet. He's going to get the shock of his life starting school shortly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Ooooooof they’ve both packed on the lbs, hey?

They’ve got that pale, pallid look of people who don’t go outside and eat nothing but crap

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.