Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if we will get any vlogs at all or if they will just never mention it again...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think like a lot of people, they were in love with the idea of making the pilgrimage to Disneyland but the reality is that it's nothing like WDW. Especially with them spending most of their last WDW trip in the hotel room / in the pool, that's definitely not as easy to do in Disneyland as not all the hotels actually have pools.

Not to derail the thread but did Dave sing beauty and the beast to her at their wedding or did I imagine it and if so where is the video? I could have sworn he did because I remember thinking it was an odd choice but I've just checked their wedding video and he's singing a duet with some woman

Not to derail the thread but did Dave sing beauty and the beast to her at their wedding or did I imagine it and if so where is the video? I could have sworn he did because I remember thinking it was an odd choice but I've just checked their wedding video and he's singing a duet with some woman
I thought he sang Happily Ever After (Magic Kingdom firework show song) could be wrong though!

Reactions: 3
I’m actually in shock of how tit they have been with this trip/ patreon.
They wanted to do this for a living and they’ve given us *nothing*
I'm not shocked, this is completely typical of them.

They wanted to go FT so neither of them had to get 'real' jobs. Unfortunately for them they are too work shy to put any work into their channel and it failed. Sophie was forced to do the unthinkable and get a job, now YT has zero purpose for them. It was never about 'sharing our lives', it was always so she could sit her bum all day. Patreon just drags on for easy cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well they "fly home" tomorrow. This has to rank as the worst social media engagement in the history of social media engagements...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another one bites the dust. Still nothing on patreon 👀😂
I wonder how many people are still subscribing ? This patreon rubbish rubs me up the wrong way but I also think if people are idiotic enough to pay for “extra content” from a human being, then that’s up to them. But with people like Soph and Dave who put nothing on there, I really hope all their subscribers realise and all cancel. They don’t deserve the money.

• Heart
Another one bites the dust. Still nothing on patreon 👀😂
One question with the Patreon if I may? Does the discord exist at all? One of the many promises, but not one I can check on without subscribing and they won't get a penny from me!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
One question with the Patreon if I may? Does the discord exist at all? One of the many promises, but not one I can check on without subscribing and they won't get a penny from me!
Yes there was one last time I was in the “club” 😂😂 but they barely interacted with it then. Now the channel seems defunct! I can’t find it on discord and I am supposedly a member. I didn’t get a welcome email this time and it’s under another name. It’s so odd. I know I am an idiot too for joining but I just wanted to see exactly what they were doing and the reaction of those still in the “club” - as usual it’s a total tit show. How they have kept Barney alive is a mystery 😂😂😂😂 the last video was them saying we have so much for you guys to look forward to …. Hey 👋 Sophie and Dave - we are still waiting!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes there was one last time I was in the “club” 😂😂 but they barely interacted with it then. Now the channel seems defunct! I can’t find it on discord and I am supposedly a member. I didn’t get a welcome email this time and it’s under another name. It’s so odd. I know I am an idiot too for joining but I just wanted to see exactly what they were doing and the reaction of those still in the “club” - as usual it’s a total tit show. How they have kept Barney alive is a mystery 😂😂😂😂 the last video was them saying we have so much for you guys to look forward to …. Hey 👋 Sophie and Dave - we are still waiting!
When was this one? Did they do the giveaway extravaganza?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When was this one? Did they do the giveaway extravaganza?
No nothing - never heard a peep since. This was the April 24th video - the first in 2 months 🙄 very random talking about snacks and how much they loved and appreciated the patreons 😂😂😂😂 and how they have so many videos for us to look forward too 😂😂😂😂 and a giveaway extravaganza in a week …. It’s May 18th and we are still waiting 👀🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think there will be an “honest chat” video incoming. Promising a blitz of content when fatboy finishes Phantom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think there will be an “honest chat” video incoming. Promising a blitz of content when fatboy finishes Phantom.
But aren’t we pretty sure he’s going to be doing it for longer as we know phantom has been extended and no mention of a cast change in his role?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bloody helll, Dave looks like he’s got a whole nother human under that tshirt. Those lumps and bumps can’t be comfortable

Reactions: 3
No nothing - never heard a peep since. This was the April 24th video - the first in 2 months 🙄 very random talking about snacks and how much they loved and appreciated the patreons 😂😂😂😂 and how they have so many videos for us to look forward too 😂😂😂😂 and a giveaway extravaganza in a week …. It’s May 18th and we are still waiting 👀🙄😂
Christ that’s crazy isn’t it. Why say these things? I mean I guess it’s to keep people interested and paying. Sometimes I think she genuinely thinks she will do it. Like in her head “I am going to do this and this and this and it’s all going to be great and things will be perfect”, but then nothing changes (because she doesn’t do the work needed) and she is still the same and doesn’t do it and it just gets worse and worse and the cycle goes on and on. Appreciate you getting all the info, it’s fascinating!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another one to add to the fake advertisement list not that I thought a Discord channel was a good idea anyways but they still advertise it as a benefit!!

Thank you for your sterling work!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone still left in the Patreon you may as well stay because your chances of winning the giveaway extravaganza must be pretty good when you’re the only follower left 😜😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.