Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup.. they started it on 29th April 2021 and the last post was 3rd May 2021. I forgot how short lived that was.. was meant to be for a whole year 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_5671.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I wonder what happened to all the unsold Little House of Tragic tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They "fly home" from California in 2 days. So far we have had a few photos taken from the airport before they flew out. A video from Laguna Beach followed by some photos. Then a single short video allegedly filmed at DLC showing 2 Moana parade floats and a quick shot of Banners having an afternoon snooze.
The question is do we finally get a shot of Soaf and Oaf infront of the Castle tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she ever heard of Google image search?!?! A quick look will tell you exactly who this is & where from. But obviously that wouldn't help her engagement 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Magic Marker was my fav.

Ooh remember when she made those tatty hairbands for about 5 minutes too before she got bored of it.
This was the last update before she closed up shop:

SHOP UPDATE:

Welcome Home - 35 remain
Keep Dreaming - 10 remain
Little House - 10 remain
& the last but no means least
Magic Maker - 64 remain

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Barney is poorly again… does a day go by when none of them are poorly?!

Has she ever heard of Google image search?!?! A quick look will tell you exactly who this is & where from. But obviously that wouldn't help her engagement 🙄
Or google lense? Take a photo and it’ll tell you?
But again probably wouldn’t result in a freebie (if she’s lucky)

Reactions: 3
Or google lense? Take a photo and it’ll tell you?
But again probably wouldn’t result in a freebie (if she’s lucky)
ooh google lense.. never tried it.. I just took a photo of my toy to find out what it is

IMG_8658.jpeg

google results found “lazy fat bastard aka David Kristopher Brown”

IMG_8659.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m actually in shock of how tit they have been with this trip/ patreon.
They wanted to do this for a living and they’ve given us *nothing*

Reactions: 5
They don’t feed him properly. That’s not helping the poor boys immune system. Poor thing doesn’t stand a chance.

Reactions: 7
She’s obviously lying through her teeth again, funny how she’s getting a load of stick on Patreon and she’s now lining up the excuses by saying he’s sick. She can post on instagram but not on Patreon. She is pathetic and I have zero sympathy for them. Even Dick Turpin wore a mask!! These people are literally scamming people in broad daylight

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s obviously lying through her teeth again, funny how she’s getting a load of stick on Patreon and she’s now lining up the excuses by saying he’s sick. She can post on instagram but not on Patreon. She is pathetic and I have zero sympathy for them. Even Dick Turpin wore a mask!! These people are literally scamming people in broad daylight
It's just very bizarre! Just tell the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Agree think this could be a ploy to gain sympathy from the remaining Patrons for not uploading.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love how quickly they’ve both given up on the illusion of being on holiday.

wtf was that about, seriously
I reckon they just went to Disney for an afternoon and are worried they don't have any content. Such a weird holiday

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.