Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well those comments will be deleted and they will be blocked for sure! Is this the same user that Dave DM'd to say they they were already back? Only got themselves to blame if it is! Proper funny either way. So today should be day 5 of their week in California and we still haven't seen the bleeping Castle or Mickey Mouse yet! And she calls herself a Disney content creator!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes it was a tattler - yes it was me. I don’t care about being blocked I don’t follow them. I can’t stand them and how they behave. I haven’t followed them for ages. They follow through with nothing and get away with it again and again. Very welcome to block me. My insta is totally private. It’s a place to put our holiday pictures and that’s it. They can ignore it or delete it - it’s out there even if only a few people see it. I am sooooo done with the constant tit and excuses!!

1. the shop - Sophie’s dream
2. Dave’s bright loss - a little word on cardio - patronising bastard and with nothing to back it up.
3. Sophie’s skiing 🎿
4. Sophie climbing a bleeping mountain
5. Patreon
6. Constant promises of videos and constant oh I am soooo sorry guys - we had an unexpected life event! Or “let’s have a chat” video
7. More of the same!
8. Barney - that poor boy was doomed from the beginning when he dared to be a boy and ginger.

& no one says anything. So no I don’t care about being blocked. They deserve it all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes it was a tattler - yes it was me. I don’t care about being blocked I don’t follow them. I can’t stand them and how they behave. I haven’t followed them for ages. They follow through with nothing and get away with it again and again. Very welcome to block me. My insta is totally private. It’s a place to put our holiday pictures and that’s it. They can ignore it or delete it - it’s out there even if only a few people see it. I am sooooo done with the constant tit and excuses!!

2. Dave’s bright loss - a little word on cardio - patronising bastard and with nothing to back it up.
3. Sophie’s skiing 🎿
5. Patreon
6. Constant promises of videos and constant oh I am soooo sorry guys - we had an unexpected life event! Or “let’s have a chat” video
7. More of the same!
8. Barney - that poor boy was doomed from the beginning when he dared to be a boy and ginger.

& no one says anything. So no I don’t care about being blocked. They deserve it all.
I love you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

2. Dave’s weight loss - a little word on cardio - patronising bastard and with nothing to back it up.
3. Sophie’s skiing 🎿
5. Patreon
7. More of the same!

I meant WEIGHT LOSS not BRIGHT LOSS 😂😂😂

also PRETENDING TO BE IN CALIFORNIA - even though you have been and come back and it’s been a week and half and all you have is the same pictures on the beach and a 5 second reel of a parade and your son, who is a child/boy not a TODDLER sleeping.

Reactions: 9

3. Sophie’s skiing 🎿
5. Patreon
7. More of the same!

Don't forget the fitness challenges can't remember the name of the influencer and the push ups ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Chloe Ting 🤭
See what I mean - it’s endless and then you get “oh it’s a tattler” lol but we are not all making this tit up. It’s out there for everyone to see. It’s not being nasty or mean - it’s calling people out. It’s a weird culture when we are scared of being blocked isn’t it. When we dare to speak out or ask why they behave as they do and think it’s acceptable. How do we at tattle end up being the baddies 👀😂🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I truly believe you shouldn’t be able to remove comments unless they’re abusive in some way. That would soon sort all these grifters out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sure there was a list someone wrote somewhere in these threads of al their broken promises and failures. It was pretty long then and that was like 2 years ago 🤣

Reactions: 7
I’m sure there was a list someone wrote somewhere in these threads of al their broken promises and failures. It was pretty long then and that was like 2 years ago 🤣
the wiki has a good record of all there scams 👍🏻

I meant WEIGHT LOSS not BRIGHT LOSS 😂😂😂

also PRETENDING TO BE IN CALIFORNIA - even though you have been and come back and it’s been a week and half and all you have is the same pictures on the beach and a 5 second reel of a parade and your son, who is a child/boy not a TODDLER sleeping.
You know it's just as well Soaf and Oaf have jobs away from the public eye so it's not as if anyone outside of their family know when they're on holiday. Oh wait ....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
the wiki page just in case anyone wants a refresher https://tattle.life/wiki/sophie-and-dave (with 20k views almost as many steps as dave amends onto his phone)

or its at the top of the page in pink

and lets not forget goofy girl for people who have been here long enough to know

• Heart
Reactions: 16

3. Sophie’s skiing 🎿
5. Patreon
7. More of the same!

Legend!!! I’d forgotten about the skiing and mountain climbing. Probably just filed it into the “yeah whatever Soaf” category of my brain.

I wonder if Dave has had his dental op yet? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
House of tragic was just the most ridiculous. Those prints. I can’t even remember what that basic witch one said - it had like 2 words in the most basic font. Hardly any sold but more shocking is some people did actually buy them.

House of tragic was just the most ridiculous. Those prints. I can’t even remember what that basic witch one said - it had like 2 words in the most basic font. Hardly any sold but more shocking is some people did actually buy them.
Magic Marker was my fav.

Ooh remember when she made those tatty hairbands for about 5 minutes too before she got bored of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wannabe influencer merch has to be the most tit thing. Folks like Sophie and Bethanyfrancesca selling shite notepads for near £10 and they know they have mugs I mean followers who will buy them to support them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.