Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So radio silence for that last 2 days. The ability of this so called content creator to just give up posting just 72 hours after arriving in California is mind blowing. This must be the most Sophie Belle thing we've ever witnessed. This women cannot see anything through to conclusion.
I'm guessing the excuses for not posting will be along the lines of extreme jet lag. Having a poorly house, poorly dog, yada yada. Dave will have gone back to London so she is on her own coping with a child who thinks night time is the middle of the day.....the poor lass is probably exhausted!!!
---
She must look at her sister green with envy. Lauren manages to work full time and deliver better social media content than the bungalow dweller!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I don't know why they bother to keep trying if they both have jobs at the moment. They clearly don't care....she's probably trying to work out which photo to post next!

Reactions: 7
I don't know why they bother to keep trying if they both have jobs at the moment. They clearly don't care....she's probably trying to work out which photo to post next!
Probably trying to see if she can pass off the WDW or DLP castle as the DLC castle....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When is she going to stop calling Barney a toddler? When he’s 18?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that it? After 2 days of radio silence. Her first reel of their first time in Disneyland is a few seconds of a parade followed by sticking the camera up the nose of their snoozing son.....the patreons that are left must be salivating at the content to come...😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She calls him a toddler to distract from how behind he is in his development.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know how they can live with themselves taking money from people without giving these people what they are paying for.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know how they can live with themselves taking money from people without giving these people what they are paying for.
But also more fool these people. It’s not like they’ve gone from being super reliable to scatty. They’ve had long enough to click onto it! You can easily cancel on patreon so after the second month of nothing wouldn’t you just be I’ll cancel this now? Rather than waiting another few months?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a family member who have speech delay and there is a child in my little one's class with a speech delay. Both go to different schools, and it appears to be pot luck as to how the school support the delay. One was kept back a year, and has great Gov Funded support to help get the best out of their time at the school. The other has no funding and keeps being pushed into the next school year, despite struggling to communicate with teachers and other children. I hope for Barney's sake they did their research and spoke to schools' SEN staff to get the right place with the right support, rather than just blindly choosing the 'best' school in the area on paper, or just accepting what place was given in April
---
Soaf's idea of research is ask viewers for comments so I very much doubt it! In fact I have no doubt that they were late because

1. She doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself
  2. She probably has forgotten/hasn't realised that she has to apply
  3. She was sooo busy as she's a solo parent
  4. "Soaf Time" I'll do it next week...5 months later...dough eyes comes out asking the school to forgive her.
---
This isn't their first rodeo!!
---
But also more fool these people. It’s not like they’ve gone from being super reliable to scatty. They’ve had long enough to click onto it! You can easily cancel on patreon so after the second month of nothing wouldn’t you just be I’ll cancel this now? Rather than waiting another few months?
Unfortunately scammers target impressionable people, utilise tactics of FOMO and emotional blackmail "buy my tit from the shop to see Barney in Disney" to get as much money out of people as possible. Sound familiar? They are scammers, liars and horrible people!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
8 weeks since a vlog on YouTube
2 weeks late posting their super huge giveaway

I might buy a lettuce to see if it is still "alive" when they next post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.