Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they didn't get to Disney and just stayed with her mums bf? Hence no posting... no sign of actual disney yet!
There is no way she would miss Disney, I do think they were staying with Mum’s new bf though as Laguna Beach is an odd choice to stay at to go to Disney.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dave Jnr is still the most ginger child I have ever seen and I come from a family full of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But they have literally never done it like this. Maybe a day behind but not a week. And not pretending they are currently there.
My prediction:

Any day now we will get a vlog from Sophie telling us how sorry she is that they weren’t upfront about canceling their Disneyland trip but that there was: a family emergency/health issue/mix up with reservations/an issue with David (too exhausted)/an issue with Barney/a need for Dave to get back to Phantom earlier than they had thought… and who knows what else.

She’ll add that they decided to keep things private and that again, she is SO SORRY that we were kept in the dark about their change in plans.
Then she’ll say that she is SO excited about a new project she's working on. And that it feels like life is finally coming together for her.
She'll end it by thanking us for our patience, love and support, and that she promises she'll be more consistent with her videos in the future.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe soon we will be given a series of Disney videos that will blow our minds. Yeah....maybe. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There is no way she would miss Disney, I do think they were staying with Mum’s new bf though as Laguna Beach is an odd choice to stay at to go to Disney.
We went to California in Feb and stayed at Disney but drove to Laguna beach a few times & had a mooch. We went to a lovely Cafe on the front and it was so nice and a great break from Disney! Laguna was very beautiful but very very up market and expensive! I was a little shocked they were staying there! It’s a bit nice for old Dave covered in dog hair, his Amish wife and ginger kid! Definitely staying at Mums new bf’s place 👍 they will be surprised by Disney - you literally have to walk along and across a dual carriage way to get in to the down town disney area. I am excited for the tit show to start … us patreons are awaiting an early video any day 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
100% stayed there. Nothing wrong with it just why lie? I reckon they just got a couple of day passes to Disney and have made out like it was a big trip so are trying to work out how to explain it all

Reactions: 12
100% stayed there. Nothing wrong with it just why lie? I reckon they just got a couple of day passes to Disney and have made out like it was a big trip so are trying to work out how to explain it all
So weird isn’t it. Why wouldn’t you just be honest?

We can all see they live in a slum and clearly can’t afford expensive trips.

Reactions: 5
Desperate to portray a lifestyle they don't have. Plenty of people stay with family to save money/ have a cheaper holiday. But I guess that doesn't fit with what they're trying to convince people they are, a wildly successful pair of internet 'personalities' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And she’s disappeared again, mind you it is only 11am in California 😂
Yeah perhaps she has cottoned on that in order to maintain the illusion of being in California it is probably not best to post a what she had for lunch when it's 4am.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My child is about 18 months younger than Barney and also has speech delay … but I was shocked listening to Barney’s speech in that video - he’s starting school in 4 months! I’m glad for Barney’s sake they’ve hugely reduced their online content but the issue is that they’re making money out of falsely promising non existent content on Patreon.
I have a family member who have speech delay and there is a child in my little one's class with a speech delay. Both go to different schools, and it appears to be pot luck as to how the school support the delay. One was kept back a year, and has great Gov Funded support to help get the best out of their time at the school. The other has no funding and keeps being pushed into the next school year, despite struggling to communicate with teachers and other children. I hope for Barney's sake they did their research and spoke to schools' SEN staff to get the right place with the right support, rather than just blindly choosing the 'best' school in the area on paper, or just accepting what place was given in April
---
Exciting post alert!! And poor Banners doesn't stand a chance with this diet...
Tenner says it broke and went on the floor seconds after that photo was taken!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks for sharing, please continue to keep us updated 🙏🏻 It is awful how little they’ve uploaded on there. I’m subscribed to someone on Patreon who knew they were going to miss ONE upload and pro-actively didn’t take payment from anyone that month. That’s what I would expect given people are paying for a service - they can’t just not provide the service and still expect payment! Scammers

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow they really are scammers! The rest of the family seem to have some worth ethic- Sophie obviously didn’t get that gene!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So her mum's boyfriend's commented. Think this pretty much confirms why the went to California, it was free apart from the flights. I'm beginning to wonder if they even went to Disney.

Screenshot_20240515-135839~2.png

So her mum's boyfriend's commented. Think this pretty much confirms why the went to California, it was free apart from the flights. I'm beginning to wonder if they even went to Disney.
Looking forward to the excuses, could be something along the lines of:
  • How expensive the DL tickets were
  • LA traffic was so busy they were so late to the parks and just went to DTD then back to the accomodation.
  • The kid was enjoying the sea so much they didn't wanna take him away from it

Never mind being sorry that life happens and wishing them best of luck someone needs to tell them what a pair of low life grifters they are....then forward it to anyone who knows them including Sops job and the management at Phantom as some of their popularity and following on patreon will come off the back of Dave being on the West end. Ooh I get my name mentioned at the end of a Vlog and he's a west end star etc (except he isnt)

Edited to say realised I called her Sop but I'm not changing it as that's a more accurate name for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if her mother wouldn't gift her tickets to "help her career" or some rubbish, surely, if they couldn't afford them themselves. I do believe they've gone to Disneyland for a couple of days. I also believe it'll be the dullest series of vlogs ever from the Happiest Place On Earth.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.