Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just caught up. I understand not posting in 100% real time but a) leaving it over a week until your holiday is over? Mind boggling and b) going to the effort of pretending you're there currently is just SO sad. Beyond sad. Why lie? I'd be so worried I would mess it up and get things confused.

In case you've never been told this Sophie, honesty is the best policy and telling the truth is easy.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your fake Insta holiday you huge weirdos.

What about if someone asks about a meet up or references something that is happening out there now, like a heatwave or something? bleeping idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What do they look like on that beach? Her in her long dress getting soaked in the sea and Dave busting out of his 10 year old halter neck top.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just echoing really.. like others have said it doesn’t matter if you don’t want to announce to the world for whatever reason your going away, wether it’s that you don’t want to bump into people expecting to see you, meeting up with people or knowing the house is empty or even worried someone will stalk you leaving the house to leave for the airport, just go have a nice time, come back and stick up a instagram post saying we have had a lovely holiday and we are so excited to share the journey with you.. not make stupid posts making out it’s happening real time, then telling people you don’t post real time.. I don’t understand what she gains out of all these stupid different stories she has to tell people.

Reactions: 12
Why not just word it that way. “We are going to show you some of our holiday highlights” or something like that. Odd people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well there we have it … they are home everyone 😂👀
Still bullshit.. I get not editing vlogs till you’re home but Insta stories and pics take seconds. She would not have admitted it had Dave not outed them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is she is so condescending of people that have worked it out that once again she is lying. She made out it was happening now, she even made out they were going to be later than this on Patreon.

This is planned and I've worked out from her response why...she wants to be as lazy as possible and take her usual amount of time to edit the vlogs (which is bloody ages) and she knows with the Patreons as soon as they know she had gone they would be expecting a vlog a week later as they are paying for early access.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly. It's definitely to be able to be lazier. This is your only job. If you don't want to do it anymore change careers and refund your Patreons! Fully taking the piss out of them. S&D should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They never actually wanted to do it. They wanted free money without doing anything.
At least Dave has got off his arse and is actually working now.

Reactions: 7
Who do they think they are, The Lodge Guys?
It just makes me laugh she says that, but then why post at the time as if it would be morning in California? Just post at normal times for max engagement that you’d get at home.

Can’t wait to see what she does next. She will be absolutely raging people are calling them out on every post 🤣🤣

• Haha
The silence now they’ve been caught out 😂😂😂
I genuinely think they don’t really care about being caught out. They do whatever they want and get away with it. I think after the Patreon farce though, I think their days of fleecing people for cash might be over. It was yet another one of their ideas of getting a cash influx to fund a Disney trip. I believe she doesn’t see anything wrong with their behaviour

Reactions: 8
It's currently 3am in California. Must be about time for a "spend a wonderful morning in Santa Monica with us" reel...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I genuinely think they don’t really care about being caught out. They do whatever they want and get away with it. I think after the Patreon farce though, I think their days of fleecing people for cash might be over. It was yet another one of their ideas of getting a cash influx to fund a Disney trip. I believe she doesn’t see anything wrong with their behaviour
It will be interesting to see if the Patreon scam continues or if they will just give up as usual!

Reactions: 5
Exactly. It's definitely to be able to be lazier. This is your only job. If you don't want to do it anymore change careers and refund your Patreons! Fully taking the piss out of them. S&D should be ashamed.
I think on Patreon you can request a refund, so I’m hoping they’ve had lots of people asking for one

Reactions: 6
I think on Patreon you can request a refund, so I’m hoping they’ve had lots of people asking for one
Honestly, anyone stupid enough to give these lazy arsed fuckers money should have a word with themselves

• Haha
I've only just caught up and she certainly lives up to being called bellend 😂

I can only imagine they've had a tit time, no mention of the hotel unless I've missed it... Did they bunk up at her mums new fellas place, because they were both away themselves in Turks and Caicos.
Such a pair of odd fuckers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught up on the thread! Why did they lie, how pathetic 🤣 And when everyone was writing comments wishing them a good time bla bla... Instead of them saying we've actually just come back but had an amazing time they just say thanks as though they are on their way. What the hell, it's actually embarrassing. As for the patreon stuff don't get me started!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.