Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What irritates ME is that I actually LIKED their Disney content. That's why I found them in the first place, because I felt they were fun and relatable and a nice couple. Now they're so boring and stuck in a horrible rut, lying and manipulating their viewers because they can't be bothered anymore. And the thing is they're DOING the things I enjoyed watching them do, without actually making any effort to produce that content? I'd LIKE to have seen a packing video and travel day, I'm one of those dumb Disney idiots that enjoys that stuff. If it wasn't for this thread honestly I'd have forgotten about them months ago. If they'd just say "okay, we don't want to do this publicly anymore, thank you for your support but now our focus is on Barney and us as a family", I'd have some respect. But as it is they feel they can drip feed their followers the MINIMUM content, and sadly a lot of them are content with it, so it's working. It's just frustrating to see something that COULD have become a really nice youtube channel go down the pan through sheer apathy.

Reactions: 6
What irritates ME is that I actually LIKED their Disney content. That's why I found them in the first place, because I felt they were fun and relatable and a nice couple. Now they're so boring and stuck in a horrible rut, lying and manipulating their viewers because they can't be bothered anymore. And the thing is they're DOING the things I enjoyed watching them do, without actually making any effort to produce that content? I'd LIKE to have seen a packing video and travel day, I'm one of those dumb Disney idiots that enjoys that stuff. If it wasn't for this thread honestly I'd have forgotten about them months ago. If they'd just say "okay, we don't want to do this publicly anymore, thank you for your support but now our focus is on Barney and us as a family", I'd have some respect. But as it is they feel they can drip feed their followers the MINIMUM content, and sadly a lot of them are content with it, so it's working. It's just frustrating to see something that COULD have become a really nice youtube channel go down the pan through sheer apathy.
Completely agree! Think we all loved their Disney content that’s why we’re here!
I think they’re so stupid as there’s so many ways they could’ve made YouTube their fortune, but I think it’s just sheer laziness. The old Sophie would have loved filming packing, plan videos etc. wish she’d be honest and just say why she’s not arsed anymore!

Reactions: 3
I liked their Disney vlogs before Barney (no offence to him, but I don’t have children and we only watch vlogs of couples as it’s more relatable)
Find them just infuriating to watch now as Barney clearly hates it, is overstimulated, so they just ply him with junk food, fizzy drinks and films that are not age appropriate.
I watch for the lols now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But Soph, if u only arrived today how do u know how much u needed sunshine & time together? That’s the kind of thing u say after a weeks holiday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exciting post alert!! And poor Banners doesn't stand a chance with this diet...
Wonder if anyone savvy enough that isn't here will realise that when she posted that it would have been 6am and sunrise was at 5:52am but it's bright sunshine outside? :ROFLMAO:

Oh and it's cloudy and misty this morning!!

For someone that lies every time she opens her mouth it amazes me that she is so tit at it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are they lying about when they were there? I don’t understand the logic behind it. Dave’s excuse that he didn’t want to have to answer comments is just pathetic. Gotta laugh at them really.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
New reel, talking as if in the present tense.

You’re just making it worse for yourself Soaf the longer you drag this out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Are people so thick that they aren’t going to realise this isn’t in real time? It’s still early in the morning there 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's hilarious. If they kept up the charade that they flew out yesterday it's and 11 hour flight. Say they left in the morning, with the time zone difference they would have arrived in the afternoon the LA. Therefore it's a factual impossibility that they have already spent their first morning in LA as it hasn't happened yet! Did they fly in the bleeping Delorean with his uncle, the famous scientist and time traveller Doc Brown?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣 this is hilarious! “We don’t post in real time”. They are so weird 🤣
Even though people Like Brummy mummy and the kershaws were wishing them happy and safe travels yesterday! Even Brogan says when she actually goes. You’re not famous guys. Your just twats. Not a lot of tit to rob the filth pit bungalow of. Good to see she’s worried about Barneys privacy still. Total cocks 😡

also why does she always look so uncomfortable and unnatural with Barney - like it’s strangers child. Odd!

Reactions: 8
Thread title:
Sophie and Dave #61 We don’t post in real time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Let's see what they got up to this afternoon in California. *Checks watch* it's still only 10am there currently.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So if she’s admitting to not posting in real time, why is she writing as if it is ? I do not understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.