Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a couple of strange characters. I get not posting in real time as I also don’t due to not wanting to advertise that my house is empty (not that im a well famous vlogger like this pair 🤣). But just come home and say “that’s us back from a lovely family trip, pics and vids coming through the week”. Dickheads!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's a few people in the comments mentioning about Dave being back at phantom this week
This is going to back fire so quick.
Everyone will be very confused about why they lied.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I get the vibe this is Soaf’s idea to hide when they’re going. Just some thoughts
1) she’s so thick she didn’t realise people would figure it out almost immediately
2) Dave literally posted his holiday dates so has already told people when they’re away, so why would he say otherwise?
3) she will be on a massive come down after this trip and back to her lonely life. Holding on to the pics and drip feeding them out will give her that boost for the next week or so
4) doesn’t look like a genuine smile from Dave in that picture at the airport? Just my opinion

I think what annoys me most is they must think so little of their followers to lie about it and not think anyone would twig. Did they not learn from photoshopping that hotel room?! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
block away 😂😂😂😂 that would only confirm they read here !! & I don't follow them! She is sooooooo bleeping annoying. That voice 😡😡 & he is a theatre luveeeeee like he’s been on the stage for years …. Dicks 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dave looks fucked.. and that’s before he’s even left for holiday with all the walking, running after Barney, traveling and night wake ups while princess sleeps.. I assume all the sugary donuts, energy drinks and the fact he has to work now has hit him hard.

IMG_8612.jpeg

Also look at them tiny trainers with the thick soles, they might make you slightly taller Dave but you are still getting wider.

IMG_8613.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just got back from Disneyland, the queues are very narrow there, especially in Fantasyland. It will be a very tight fit just lining up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just got back from Disneyland, the queues are very narrow there, especially in Fantasyland. It will be a very tight fit just lining up.
I hope Dave manages to fit his big calves down them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A couple of the telling things that they were already there were -

1) Dave having his hair cut before they went away
2) Dave resharing insta posts at random U.K. times, which would clearly be California time.

Which makes this pretend time away even more laughable, clearly the week was shocking and the jetlag was horrendous for them which is why they were deathly silent and she will now strategically pick the good bits and cobble together a vlog or two which will mean she won’t have to do any more until 2027.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I imagine future posts will be general like ‘we had an amazing first day at Disneyland’ as they no longer need to state what days are which.

Hell, doesn’t even matter if they post stuff in date order as they just make up their own narrative 🤣

• Haha
I can hear the silent panic that they’ve already been rumbled. I can only imagine the conversation when she realises that Dave outed them himself to a tattler 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's a few people in the comments mentioning about Dave being back at phantom this week
This is going to back fire so quick.
Everyone will be very confused about why they lied.
They’ve lied either way…. Dave could have lied about which week he was having off. That’s still terrible given that some people are going just to see him and may have now booked the wrong week! I would be livid. They are lying, scamming low lifes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just wait for the woe is me insta story about why they couldn’t post live and how there have been some HUGE life emergencies - who’s got dental problems this time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had a quick nosey at Sophie’s insta- and the difference in the posts with Barney compared to when she went to London to see Dave on her own (which is pinned!)is amazing.
She looks so happy to be on her own with Dave.
I really get the feeling from them both that they regret having Barney as awful as it sounds. I get that it must be hard with his learning difficulties (not sure this is confirmed?) but it’s all so sad!

What a stupid thing to lie about. I would even respect them a bit if they just came out & said they are struggling with Barney so decided to post after the holidays to give them more time to concentrate on him. They want to create this image of a perfect family when it’s blatantly obvious there are issues. Nothing to be ashamed of, just be honest.
I’ll still be scrutinising the pictures checking for photoshopped castles though as I can never trust them 🤣

Reactions: 13
Also, delayed posting so they can ‘keep up with comments’ well you’ve replied to 5 out of 72 comments so far and no new replies since you were outed.
Absolute idiots, I cannot cope 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My child is about 18 months younger than Barney and also has speech delay … but I was shocked listening to Barney’s speech in that video - he’s starting school in 4 months! I’m glad for Barney’s sake they’ve hugely reduced their online content but the issue is that they’re making money out of falsely promising non existent content on Patreon.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.