Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she has removed the comments...so extravagant for a 1 year old...I don't think she's pregnant, probably just bloated or from eating the insane amount of food they always put on.

Reactions: 4
What were the comments she removed?
Noticed she has removed the comments...so extravagant for a 1 year old...I don't think she's pregnant, probably just bloated or from eating the insane amount of food they always put on.

sophiebellebrown story 05.06.2022.jpg

They wont come with little fingerprints if there is nothing to send out as shop update:.....0 sales

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What's her sisters IG? I can't search her or her sisters IG because I'm blocked, lol. I need to see these pics!

If I was to order something from a business like oh I don’t know… a print? I would expect it to have absolutely nothing on it and if it did I would be returning it and asking for my money back asap!

she is so silly for posting that. 0 orders from this clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find it probably quite upsetting for Sophie that none of her sisters really acknowledge Barney. The difference between what they’ve done for Penelope v Barney is astounding!!
I used to think Sophie was the problem, but I think the family are a bunch of self important, social climbers- and they probably only show Penelope because she fits the aesthetic.
I think it’s really crappy of them. Poor little Barney.

Her family are a bunch of witches. Why leave Barney out? It’s horrible. I couldn’t imagine leaving one of my nieces/nephews out like that that (if I posted things on social media, which I don’t). Seems really unnecessary cruel to leave one child out and fawn over the others.

Even the group photo the sister posted didn’t include Soaf and family.

I don’t know why she bothers with them. Her older sister seems like a bleeping chore as well, you know she’s the sort of woman who bores on and on about her perfect birth at playgroups making other women feel like tit.

Reactions: 14
She’s not even a little bit pregnant, that’s a full on bump! Presumably this is why Dave has been dispatched back to work, and Soph has been making her own financial contribution… attempting to drum up views by pretending to be going to Disney.
Honestly I don’t know how they manage to afford one child, let alone two.
4F1A0EAC-E76C-4406-9DE9-799D7D054C51.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lets get manifesting Tattlers, a healthy big boy with hair as red as fire and a temper to match it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can picture it now a photo of the three off them with mickey holding a scan photo

Shame they can't afford dlp and will probably photoshop it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know it makes me sad to think my neighbour and close friend has been trying foe a year to get pregnant and she would be a fantastic mum and is devastated that it doesn't seem to be happening for them
Meanwhile you have soaf who barely shows care for her first born son (Barney btw soaf not the dog) and neither of them really provide for him and now for the looks of things they've as easily got pregnant with a second
The only satisfaction would be that she's pregnant with another boy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.