Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the tui seats are a teeny bit wider than the virgin economy seats but they are still narrow. I hope they haven't booked the seats at the front of the cabin as the arm rests dont go up as the screens and tray tables are in them. Also Barney being over 2 when they go will have to sit with his seat belt on for take off, landing and any periods of time the seat belt signs are on. Do they have some sort of extra restraints for little ones?

Reactions: 3
3763490A-8152-4BD5-9035-986EC81F0B8C.jpeg

I can’t wait to drive us around Florida, go on F.O.P and find us the best snacks from the bins now I’m an expert 😂 if he does 30k steps mowing the lawn he’s going to hit 100k steps at Disney

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1314109
I can’t wait to drive us around Florida, go on F.O.P and find us the best snacks from the bins now I’m an expert 😂 if he does 30k steps mowing the lawn he’s going to hit 100k steps at Disney
View attachment 1314109
View attachment 1314109
hahahaaaaaaaa 😆 who's been in at the cookie jar again? 👀 it looks like Dave won't have any problems getting on the Disney rides this coming November either 👍Epic!!!

November 2022....Walt Disney World Orlando here we come!!!! 👧👶🧔 Guess what side of the plane Soaf and Dave are sitting on??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We really want to go to Disney next year but unsure if we can afford it, it’s such a big financial commitment.

Then you see these two going 🤷🏼‍♀️ Me and my husband both work and have fairly decent incomes, I just do not understand, even with Dave working how they could afford a £5k holiday. He’s not exactly going to have walked into a 50k+ job.

Absolutely bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought she came across well too and definitely thought she seemed like she could be pregnant. What I don’t understand is why you would want to go to Disney whilst in second trimester , or anytime whilst pregnant? I know that you probably won’t be feeling sick in second trimester but surely there’s a lot of rides you can’t go on whilst pregnant? But then I guess there’s a lot of rides Barney can’t go on and Dave can’t fit on. I also wouldn’t want to be in the US whilst pregnant in case I needed medical attention as it would be such a faff dealing with insurance etc and I’d be worried about any costs… not wanting to judge any tattlers who have/would go to Disney whilst pregnant but I think I’d prefer to stay home on the sofa which is Soafs default location in the first place
We moved our US holiday to the 8th November, when the borders reopened last year, found out I was pregnant on the 4th November.

Yes it did impact our holiday, but it is do-able in your first trimester to do Disney, but I wouldn’t do it again!

Not defending Soaf and Oaf though, because planning to potentially be pregnant is just silly. We never planned to be pregnant at that time 😂🤪

Reactions: 2
I've just cancelled my Oct trip😔. It was only for a week but half term week and I just can't justify the flight prices. We had put deposit on WDW but paying 4 grand plus for a weeks holiday is just a stretch for us and we both work full time, you just have to be sensible. I just don't understand how they can afford it, although part of me wants to see them go as it will be comedy gold😁.

Reactions: 7
We really want to go to Disney next year but unsure if we can afford it, it’s such a big financial commitment.

Then you see these two going 🤷🏼‍♀️ Me and my husband both work and have fairly decent incomes, I just do not understand, even with Dave working how they could afford a £5k holiday. He’s not exactly going to have walked into a 50k+ job.

Absolutely bizarre.
And this is precisely why they aren't going. It's all part of Soaf's belief that if you say it, it will happen. Sadly for her in reality you can't pay for a holiday with fairy dust and unicorns.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And this is precisely why they aren't going. It's all part of Soaf's belief that if you say it, it will happen. Sadly for her in reality you can't pay for a holiday with fairy dust and unicorns.
but you can pay in head bands ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I personally DON’T think they’ve booked for November. I think she’s looked at all the pricing ect to film for a video but I do not believe for one second they’re going in November. Why would they if they’re clearly trying for a baby / Maybe possibly already pregnant.
She’s full of tit 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know it’s none of my business but there’s no way in hell they can afford a nearly 5K holiday and a trip
To Disney land Paris on one wage? Especially when they couldn’t afford zoo tickets.
I’m sorry I don’t believe them

I also find it sooo strange she didn’t bring up her Paris trip?
NOTHING MAKES SENSE
yeah i agree, it looks like she's just costed the holiday but not booked anything. I've never seen her making sooo many hand gestures in a video before..... hands on the hips, arms folded, hands constantly going 🙄 all those movements show defence and dishonesty, i think she's even convinced herself that she's even going... Also if she was really going i'm pretty sure she wouldn't reveal the month and resort she's 'supposedly' staying at 🤔 so she tells us the resort she's going to be staying at but she doesn't reveal what her deluded obese husband does for a job?? hahaa
The only reason she's pretending to go is to encourage traffic to her channel. I think Soaf is telling porkies...again 👀

Reactions: 10
He hasn’t lost an ounce, in fact he’s bigger than before. It’s laughable now - 20 months into his “smashing it” weight loss journey & still delusional.
He is still huge, but if Soaf is pregnant and they go to Disney thats the excuse they need that they won't be able go on rides such as FOP and only take Barney on the extremely tame ones that will also accommodate Dave's ... giant calves....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is still huge, but if Soaf is pregnant and they go to Disney thats the excuse they need that they won't be able go on rides such as FOP and only take Barney on the extremely tame ones that will also accommodate Dave's ... giant calves....

Imagine spending 4/5/6k (by the time they’ve added food,merch,transfers), on a holiday to ride the tea cups. You could literally do that down New Brighton for a tenner, and still have enough money left over for a double scoop ice cream each.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can do Disney relatively cheap (I say relatively). We have two weeks in September booked. Park tickets are the most expensive part -(£800ish for 14 days universal and Disney) the hotel is working out only £360 each (rosen on I drive), flights are £600odd (annoyingly they were cheaper a few months ago).

Ofc they're staying on site so it's more expensive. We looked into it bur can't justify the price for so few benefits now.

Reactions: 4
Imagine spending 4/5/6k (by the time they’ve added food,merch,transfers), on a holiday to ride the tea cups. You could literally do that down New Brighton for a tenner, and still have enough money left over for a double scoop ice cream each.
Exactly that!!! Why on Earth would you go to a THEME PARK when neither of you can go on the rides!?! They’re spunking money they don’t have for a holiday in a theme park that they can’t go on the rollercoasters, what’s the point!? If Soaf is THAT desperate for Disney content because she wants to still fit in that Disney vlogger category (although spoiler, anyone who goes to Disney with to a go pro is a Disney vlogger now, it’s nothing special) over saving that money for her FAMILY of what we can presume will be four then she’s DUMB AF.
nobody cares Soaf. Nobody cares.
save the money for your family and book WDW when you can actually afford it and when you’re entirely family can go on the rides!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also if they are going to have another baby, Dave being the size he is and they insist on taking the dog everywhere with them then they need to change their car. It will not be big enough for all of them.

Reactions: 16
Indeed. They never do anything nice for Banners. He only goes to soft play when Jess Ratbags goes, Soaf would never take him anywhere herself. It is indeed an incredibly miserable existence, fully based on deceit and lies.
Jess Ratbags hahaa 😆 she certainly is that, pure toxic material that one

I love how in her latest video that she says 'Barney is still asleep which is wonderful' 🤔 it really sounds like she doesn't like her own son very much, she sounds like a bit of a 'Mommie Dearest' if you ask me 👀

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I love how in her latest video that she says 'Barney is still asleep which is wonderful' 🤔 it really sounds like she doesn't like her own son very much, she sounds like a bit of a 'Mommie Dearest' if you ask me 👀
She'll never win 'Mother Of The Year Award', she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body and now she is feeling broody again :rolleyes: yeah whatever Soaf.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish for her a houseful of ginger boys all with snotty noses.

ETA I have nothing against red haired little boys, I just know SHE DOES.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ifs weird that sister nina only ever posts wilf and penleope. No grid post for Barney anywhere.
Complete with a birthday present from ‘Baby Dior’… do we think Nina ever got Barney a present from Christian Dior 😅 I didn’t see Soaf or Dave in any of the videos/pics of the birthday party and of course no happy birthday message from them for Penelope. Unless it’s on their cameo page 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.