Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lala22

Chatty Member
The best sentence on this thread tbh 😂
I literally had no idea for months either! we spoke about something to do with a vlog and then literally 5 minutes later it was word for word on tattle and I shouted “ARE YOU DAVEY BROWNS BURIED PEEN?” from the living room 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

EIC

you lot are fucking nasty, they are clearly in DLP and barney is wrapped up warm like he was in legoland

1652188441139.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Deja vu time again. The changes are coming anytime soon guys... (this isn't even all of them). But does anything actually change apart from them doing less? 🤔
Screenshot_20220519-182738_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220519-182154_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220519-182206_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220519-182223_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220519-182449_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220519-182518_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220519-182525_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Aaaaaaaaa12

Absolutely the person you want advertising your skincare products and how good they make you look….
1C862AEB-00A3-4B78-B7BC-A88802F006BF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

lauren119966

Chatty Member
She INFURIATES ME!!!!!!!! she doesn’t work??? What is she on about. ‘ being a mum, running a shop, YouTube and instgram?’
She does bare minimum with all of them 😭
Imagine actually working too soaf.
She’s a massive cunt. I hate that word but she really is
Cunt cunt cunt cunt
I cannot with her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

hattie20

VIP Member
The busiest week of her LIFE was making a few headbands?

Fuck me.

Never thought i’d say this, but wannna swap, Soaf? I could do with a restful week of sitting on my arse gluing bits of shit to a headband. It would feel like a holiday.

Busy my arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Ummmm pretty sure they never managed 5 vlogs a week!? It was a running joke on here how they literally never managed.

Also..cringing at 'running her shop'.. it's not fucking tesco!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

lauren119966

Chatty Member
That was probably the most honest vlog she’s ever done. Especially when she said she feels like she’s not good enough at YouTube, her shop and being a mum 😂
But I’m actually shocked at the fact they’re willing to spend over 4K on a holiday but said they’re going to just give Barney their leftover food and just fill him up with snacks to keep the costs down

What is wrong with them 😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Reader130987

VIP Member
I love how he talks about going to auditions and being "on set" like he's Tom Cruise or something. Perhaps he's in London for the casting of Mission: Slimpossible.

(Sorry, couldn't resist!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

deejvillage

VIP Member
Who’s taking one for the team and buying one of these to flick the beads off so we can know how well stuck they are, the website says it accepts returns so you will get your money back 😀
I would but currently I have £3395 worth of products in my basket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31