Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks like she could be pregnant in those pics she’s just posted from Penelope’s bday

Reactions: 3
I agree! Becayse most pics she’s hiding her tummy. Dave got his groove on 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
They’ve stopped inviting them after the embarrassment of the lockdown party that they caused. Also the others wanted to get a piece of the cake.

They all dislike Soaf and Oaf, didn’t someone who knows them come on and say that? Otherwise she would spend more time with Jess living so close. I have 3 sisters, 2 of whom have kids but live 2 counties away and we spend more time together than this lot, if we lived closer it would be even more!

Reactions: 3
Happy birthday post for her niece but posts 4 photos of her, Dave and Barney before a photo of her niece 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I hate the aesthetic white bouncy castle, way to bore your kids to death

Also ratbags birthday caption to the daughter is creepy as duck. She annoys me more than soaf lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’ve stopped inviting them after the embarrassment of the lockdown party that they caused. Also the others wanted to get a piece of the cake.
I definitely think her sisters don't want to be associated with them, at least publicly, after the lockdown birthday party backlash.

Reactions: 6
Yeh, deffo pregnant in that first picture! Poor kids.

Of course she managed to get pregnant super quick again. Urgh they make me feel ill. Can’t Dave just smile like a normal person in pictures? She’s got a great excuse for no Disney trips now, it was all planned.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Also ratbags birthday caption to the daughter is creepy as duck. She annoys me more than soaf lol
So weird right? A birth with no blood? Okkkkk. I think water births do help with that but she (like Soaf) just comes across so arrogant and self righteous and insensitive blah blah blah. I lost a hell of a lot of blood with my first baby and lucky to be in the hospital. I feel like this is irrationally pissing me off but she is so annoying!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't remember her sister's insta (ratbags) of anyone could please remind me? :)

The sister is just as strange as soaf. Remember the birth announcement with the placenta in the shape of a heart 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I find it probably quite upsetting for Sophie that none of her sisters really acknowledge Barney. The difference between what they’ve done for Penelope v Barney is astounding!!
I used to think Sophie was the problem, but I think the family are a bunch of self important, social climbers- and they probably only show Penelope because she fits the aesthetic.

Reactions: 25
Please tell me Soaf got more than 3 rows of clips for her nieces 1st birthday? Then again, what did they get Banners…. Nothing I bet.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I find it probably quite upsetting for Sophie that none of her sisters really acknowledge Barney. The difference between what they’ve done for Penelope v Barney is astounding!!
I used to think Sophie was the problem, but I think the family are a bunch of self important, social climbers- and they probably only show Penelope because she fits the aesthetic.
Just like Soaf then, all for the aesthetics!!

Reactions: 4
Happy Birthday have some hair clips 😬
Also what the duck is that gurn that Dave insists on doing in every photo, close your mouth FFS!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Are 13 hair clips wrapped in her business packaging better or worse than 4 giant wind up rats in a bag? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.