Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would give anything for a baby. Anything. And she doesn’t care about having her child. Another one for her is more views on YouTube for more videos. Hideous.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah as others have mentioned, TTC for three years now and four miscarriages in. If Soaf is pregnant I’m donezo with them. Maybe it’s petty on my part, and her being pregnant doesn’t mean I never will be, but she just shows no awareness of real life nor any empathy. Using Tommy’s for the pin fiasco should have been my first indication but here we are

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You can do Disney relatively cheap (I say relatively). We have two weeks in September booked. Park tickets are the most expensive part -(£800ish for 14 days universal and Disney) the hotel is working out only £360 each (rosen on I drive), flights are £600odd (annoyingly they were cheaper a few months ago).

Ofc they're staying on site so it's more expensive. We looked into it bur can't justify the price for so few benefits now.
800+350+600=£1750... that's not cheap!! and that's without food, transport, etc.
I take it she married money by the quick look at her insta I just had?
She said once she was on a 100k wage before having kids, successful financially in her own right

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So if Soaf is pregnant with a bump already, baby will be here by November. Excellent excuse not to go… well timed Soaf.

800+350+600=£1750... that's not cheap!! and that's without food, transport, etc.
I’m currently pricing up for next year, 2 adults, 1 child and a baby and looking at about £6k also just for flights, hotel and tickets, so I would take £1750 any day 😂 (we are now bound to school holidays though 😩 which is a killer)

I’m currently pricing up for next year, 2 adults, 1 child and a baby and looking at about £6k also just for flights, hotel and tickets, so I would take £1750 any day 😂 (we are now bound to school holidays though 😩 which is a killer)
1750pp doesn't leave much change from 6k for 3 people

£1750 x 3 = over £5k. as you say no food, no parking, no car.. no extras that always come along the way... I do get frustrated with people saying it is cheap and you can get there for £5k for 3 people, yes you probably can, but it would be very hard. But hey ho, lots of people are just dishonest about lots of things

Reactions: 2
The cheapest I’ve found it for is £1368PP and that’s just flight, hotels and tickets - it’s the bloody tickets so expensive. I could afford it because we both work ( I know soaf, unimaginable) but I just wouldn’t I’m a mum of two and that money can be better spent else where plus my kids are young enough to plop on Blackpool beach and they wouldn’t know the difference 😂

Reactions: 6
£1750 x 3 = over £5k. as you say no food, no parking, no car.. no extras that always come along the way... I do get frustrated with people saying it is cheap and you can get there for £5k for 3 people, yes you probably can, but it would be very hard. But hey ho, lots of people are just dishonest about lots of things
here here. I know the poster originally said 'relatively cheap' but come on we all make sacrifices especially at the moment but we don't all have a spare £2k per person for a two week holiday, it's a huge expense however you do it

Reactions: 2
here here. I know the poster originally said 'relatively cheap' but come on we all make sacrifices especially at the moment but we don't all have a spare £2k per person for a two week holiday, it's a huge expense however you do it
It is relatively cheap for Florida though. I'm paying £3.5K per person but that's what happens when you do on site during the summer holidays (oh and get a car which are astronomical at the moment). I checked a few weeks later and the same holiday would cost an additional £2k.

I can afford it this year but will be my last for a while as money is going to be a lot tighter going forward.

I think the point is that always you should go on a holiday that you can afford and not break the bank just because you feel entitled to go to somewhere. S&D clearly can't afford this holiday as they can hardly afford to live and this is before prices went to tit.

Reactions: 12
Business woman of the year 2022 😂

View attachment 1321229
To be fair the jubilee colour is purple (pantone 3515 C to be exact) but the shade is completely different to anything she has used before

3515-C.png

But even if it wasn't the colours are completely random on all of the headbands so just use another colour! 🤷‍♂️

As usual it's just excuse after excuse.

Edit: Oh and there are stacks of purple gems on Amazon that will arrive tomorrow on prime, and on craft shops and on Etsy. Someone maybe lying again me thinks :unsure:

Edit number 2: Her mixed flat backed pearls are £2.99 on amazon!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.