Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would actually pay good money to see her present Magic Maker to Peter Jones!!!
hahaaaah , he would be traumatised for life..it would be too much 👀 i tell ya Soaf could give Leonardo Da Vinci a run for his money with that Magic Maker masterpiece.... i hope to god she's copyrighted it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No where have I seen that door before 🤔🤔
Didn’t they meet up in the past?!?
I can’t be arsed to look it up again but the door is a real door in the USA and there are stacks of drawings of it that are an exact copy of Soaf’s

Reactions: 4
No where have I seen that door before 🤔🤔
Didn’t they meet up in the past?!?
I thought the same tbh but she has recently painted her front door pink so i think she’s trying to show that 🤷🏻‍♀️
and yes they did meet up and its never to be mentioned again 🤓

Reactions: 1
2CB1D04B-68B1-436B-8210-CFA2334BF3E4.png

These look familiar?

Just Google “Charleston Pink Door” it’s a real door and typically an Instagram hotspot

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
As I said, and emphasised, "relatively" cheap. There are different options for your budget basically. We're staying off site which includes free shuttles and breakfast so no parking fees or car rental. We'll be sharing lyfts when the shuttle isn't convenient. Food can be as expensive as you want it to be, they could easily just stock up on Walmart snacks etc, refillable drinks and such. We're going to be eating outside the parks some evenings.

I really don't see the point in staying on site right now. Two of our friends going with us are staying in one of the all stars and it's costing them a fortune for so little benefit. Back when we had all the extra magic stuff it was worth it but not so much anymore. But yeah my point is there are cheaper ways to do Disney if you plan it right. It helps that we're three adults all paying our own way of course too.

Reactions: 6
Bit late to watching the blog because I have been on holiday but omg the AD at the start was so cringe, basically Dave doing the whole thing (probably because he’s an actoooor) and soaf constantly saying ‘good job!’ To Barney. Wtf. Also they way Dave says picnic absolutely sent me.. PECKNECK

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bit late to watching the blog because I have been on holiday but omg the AD at the start was so cringe, basically Dave doing the whole thing (probably because he’s an actoooor) and soaf constantly saying ‘good job!’ To Barney. Wtf. Also they way Dave says picnic absolutely sent me.. PECKNECK
I agree it was so rough to watch, like little Barney there is grasping anything about proper park etiquette he was just excited to be out of the house and not crammed into a stroller.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yes! The constant “good job” by soaf - wtf, who or what does she think she is? Sounds absolutely ridiculous- nothing good about it!!

I can't understand where her head is at!

I have a 2 year old and I think we're one and done. Emotionally and hormonally I would like another but logically and financially it makes sense to just have one. My husband and I both have good well paying jobs but 2 would stretch us thin financially, especially with the cost of living increasing and we'd need a bigger house. I'd rather have 1 and live comfortably and be able to do nice things with him than have 2 and be constantly worrying about money.

For Sophie to say her only worry about having a second is time when their money situation can't be great just baffles me! She is hardly putting any videos out now and her shop hardly sells anything so I don't know what she's even talking about juggling!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Ummmm pretty sure they never managed 5 vlogs a week!? It was a running joke on here how they literally never managed.

Also..cringing at 'running her shop'.. it's not bleeping tesco!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ummmm pretty sure they never managed 5 vlogs a week!? It was a running joke on here how they literally never managed.

She actually believes her own lies now. Truly tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't understand where her head is at!

I have a 2 year old and I think we're one and done. Emotionally and hormonally I would like another but logically and financially it makes sense to just have one. My husband and I both have good well paying jobs but 2 would stretch us thin financially, especially with the cost of living increasing and we'd need a bigger house. I'd rather have 1 and live comfortably and be able to do nice things with him than have 2 and be constantly worrying about money.

For Sophie to say her only worry about having a second is time when their money situation can't be great just baffles me! She is hardly putting any videos out now and her shop hardly sells anything so I don't know what she's even talking about juggling!
I’m in the same boat! Always dreamed of having two but now I have one and with all that’s happening in the world I am done. I work mind you 😂

Reactions: 7
So now we know why she popped up on her stories today 🙄 then puts up a question box to then answer them leading straight into that AD 🙄 all for the engagement 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So now we know why she popped up on her stories today 🙄 then puts up a question box to then answer them leading straight into that AD 🙄 all for the engagement 🙄
I thought exactly that, dead sneaky to bury it in the Q&A stories so she knows more people see it!

• Angry
Reactions: 8

To be a shop you actually have to sell things!

Talking of which wasn’t she supposed to release the headbands today or is the worldwide purple gem shortage still affecting that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But where does he get it from? 🤷‍♂️🤣
To be a shop you actually have to sell things!

Talking of which wasn’t she supposed to release the headbands today or is the worldwide purple gem shortage still affecting that?
i know.. is her shop located in the Twilight Zone of something? 👀 zero stock and she still has the nerve to promote it

God the hair is so Orange :ROFLMAO:
Illuminous pure glow-in-the-dark orange hair and eyebrows 👀 he reminds me of one those kids from the Children of the Damned movie with the glowing hair and eyes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.