Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not usually one to speculate pregnancy but I feel like she could be. What with the lack of tea and the little burp she did at the end of the video (she always used to do these burps when preggers with barney)

Urgh those burps she used to do with her hand infront of her mouth like a fist used to make me feel sick. Just edit them out?!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Seeing as Soaf cheated LucyWood and CharlotteRuff out of awards years ago and they now have gifted trips/Charlotte works for Disney I am in hysterics that Soaf hasn’t been invited to the gifted trip. Absolute div she is.
Can someone explain this? How did she cheat them out of Cosmo awards? I did wonder how she’d ever got one but didn’t realise she’d also cheated other creators of what probably should have been their awards I am so intrigued!!! Can someone explain? (Sorry if this has been done before)

Just watched the vlog and have to admit she came across well.
I definitely think they’re going to Disney in November, and think she might already be pregnant, especially talking about not wanting to be in her first trimester there and the fact she’s not drinking her tea!! Still don’t think they had a holiday booked for feb with Disney directly…
Wonder why she decided to tell us all Dave has had a job for a while now.
It was the fact she made a deliberate point to announce she wasn’t drinking tea (when she’s ALWAYS drinking tea out of a Disney mug to make a point of the fact it’s a Disney mug) “I’m on the water”…… hmmm….. she’s already pregnant. I think that’s why Dave has got a job and has had one “for a while”.

I really do hope it’s a boy. She won’t be able to hide her pure excitement if it’s a girl and poor Barney will be pushed to the background and her gender disappointment will become even more obvious.

I don’t get why they’d be going on a nearly £5000 holiday (excluding spending money) if they do have another baby on the way - that makes no financial sense whatsoever. I feel like Soaf prioritises trying to stay relevant and providing “content” over the things she really should concentrate on….

also the comment about YouTube taking the bottom priority, Soaf Hun if you used YouTube to actually promote your shop and products, you might get more sales!! You could use ALL tools at your disposal rather than thinking one cancels out the other! Common sense really but you don’t seem to have any of that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The Cosmos from what I understand (I wasn't watching them then) is she encouraged all of her fans to do multiple votes as I believe there was a glitch with the system that allowed you to vote multiple times.

Reactions: 4
If she’s pregnant it means they’ve had sex
I honestly don't think they've ever had sex. They can't stand the sight of each other and sleep in separate bedrooms FFS. Nope, it'll be that turkey baster getting dragged out of the drawer again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Well Soaf, we’re waiting! You’ve obviously booked DLP, so when exactly are you going? Hmmmmm?? Do tell!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they are going to DLP why no mention why vague answers to questions about it?. I think they have booked WDW for Nov but I'll bet they are kicking themselves that they booked and announced it before they knew about the dining credit offer for next year. Its going to cost them a fortune in food and snacks. I wouldn't be surprised if another excuse comes up and they rebook for next year. As for the pregnancy thing I wouldn't be considering having another baby until I'd made sure Barney was doing better, as in his development issues. I know kids are all different but I would be very concerned that there may be other more serious issues behind his lack of speech.

Reactions: 8
Haven't been on Tubs' insta in ages. Went on, and saw that on that latest photo of him holding Barney on his shoulders, someone has written "he has gotten so big". Not sure they're referring to the mini ginger tornado, tbh 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Haven't been on Tubs' insta in ages. Went on, and saw that on that latest photo of him holding Barney on his shoulders, someone has written "he has gotten so big". Not sure they're referring to the mini ginger tornado, tbh 😳
He hasn’t lost an ounce, in fact he’s bigger than before. It’s laughable now - 20 months into his “smashing it” weight loss journey & still delusional.

Reactions: 16
He hasn’t lost an ounce, in fact he’s bigger than before. It’s laughable now - 20 months into his “smashing it” weight loss journey & still delusional.
Totally agree. I'd be mortified if I were him. All that spouting off about macros, proats and "getting a workout in" and he still looks larger than life itself.

• Haha
I personally DON’T think they’ve booked for November. I think she’s looked at all the pricing ect to film for a video but I do not believe for one second they’re going in November. Why would they if they’re clearly trying for a baby / Maybe possibly already pregnant.
She’s full of tit 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know it’s none of my business but there’s no way in hell they can afford a nearly 5K holiday and a trip
To Disney land Paris on one wage? Especially when they couldn’t afford zoo tickets.
I’m sorry I don’t believe them

I also find it sooo strange she didn’t bring up her Paris trip?
NOTHING MAKES SENSE

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I honestly don't think they've ever had sex. They can't stand the sight of each other and sleep in separate bedrooms FFS. Nope, it'll be that turkey baster getting dragged out of the drawer again.
Remember when she peed in a disney mug to do her pregnancy test to make it that bit more magical? I imagine the conception goes a similar way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That video is so conflicting. I don’t want to go to Disney pregnant, but I want to be pregnant right now, and we’re going to Disney in November.
Make your mind up Soaf

She’s 100% pregnant she made a point to say she wasn’t drinking tea which she was sick with when pregnant with Banners. She also didn’t do any sort of body shot it was shoulders and up, a bump already perhaps hence the radio silence due to sickness. Dave got a job as they can’t afford to be on “maternity” with no “income” and another reason Barney is going to nursery to focus on the new arrival she’s desperately hoping is a girl. Oh, and another reason Disney is a lie.

Reactions: 13
The bit that made me laugh was when she said they had booked the extra leg room seats, they are for tall people soaf not FAT people 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
No snark at all, but Barney really is late to talking... The latest video, he just squeals and points with no attempt to communicate what he wanted. I know boys develop slower than girls but I hope they're monitoring it as a family.

Reactions: 13
No snark at all, but Barney really is late to talking... The latest video, he just squeals and points with no attempt to communicate what he wanted. I know boys develop slower than girls but I hope they're monitoring it as a family.
he did appear to be starting to talk/make sounds some time back though didn’t he? I remember him saying what sounded like dada and soaf/woof but we haven’t heard anything like speech for ages i think i would be concerned tbh

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's pregnant. She's normally so insensitive to people's struggles with conceiving. This time she said "if we're lucky to have number 2" maybe they've been trying for a while and it's not happening?

Glad dave has an actual job though

Reactions: 1
The bit that made me laugh was when she said they had booked the extra leg room seats, they are for tall people soaf not FAT people 😂
hahhaa I was wondering about that too...she said she booked 3 seats? 👀 so one seat for her, one and a half seats for beefy and half a seat for poor wee Borney. No way could Dave fit in one seat with the arm rests down so i guess Borney Bear's gonna get squashed to and from Florida 😨

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.