Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her so infuriating 🙈 moaning how busy she is constantly…

I’m betting Dave isn’t full time, or if he is it’s very low wage so they can keep their benefits & get the free hours at nursery when Barney is 2

As someone who works full time, currently pregnant & partner runs his own business I find it crazy how they can be so chilled about having another child and going on a £6,000 holiday (at least, when you factor food in) without a care in the world 🙈

Edited to add: I think she will be hoping she’s pregnant by then as an excuse not to go and I don’t think Paris is happening either, probably a Barney’s passport got lost excuse

Reactions: 15
Call me cynical but isn’t it amazing she comes out with a Disney related vlog just as others are enjoying gifted trips over there AND has started to be slightly more open and honest? :unsure:

Bet she is fuming especially as one of those out there could be winning a night in the castle!!! I don’t really mind who wins it but karma is wiling on Lucy! I do suspect even if Lucy wins it she would give it to Louise P as she has her daughter with her.

Reactions: 11
Did she actually say Dave had a job? I thought she just said he was in London for a few days. I’m assuming an audition but he wouldn’t know this quickly about it surely? Personally don’t think he’s working at all, I think they probably claim benefits.

Edited to add - I also have troubles believing the benefit thing too as they wouldn’t let him apply for temporary acting roles. They would be forcing him to apply for jobs like Tesco etc or he would be cut off from benefits. It really doesn’t make much sense.

Reactions: 6
Remember when Sophie made snobby comments about a value resort now they are staying at one! Ha. I’m glad she’s realised she’s not too good for it now.

Also saying it’s much harder to work now Barney is older 🤣 just reminds me of when she used to moan she sometimes couldn’t brush her teeth because Barney as such hard work and that’s when Dave was home full time too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has Dave got a job like she said or is this just to stop the messages asking how they are affording it🤔

for the benefits side of it he doesn’t have to be actively looking for work because they will have just both registered as self employed so in the benefits eyes he is classed as working, but they will both declare bare minimum and receive the working tax credit top up payment as well as housing benefit which is probably the majority of their rent. Anything they buy and show on YouTube can be classed as expenses for content, therefore will be deducted off their actual YouTube earnings and enable them to submit that they earn very little resulting in qualifying for all the benefits!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did she actually say Dave had a job? I thought she just said he was in London for a few days. I’m assuming an audition but he wouldn’t know this quickly about it surely? Personally don’t think he’s working at all, I think they probably claim benefits.

Edited to add - I also have troubles believing the benefit thing too as they wouldn’t let him apply for temporary acting roles. They would be forcing him to apply for jobs like Tesco etc or he would be cut off from benefits. It really doesn’t make much sense.
She definitely said it and said he had been working for a while now. I think you can tell in the vlogs when he got a job as suddenly he was not around as much and when he was featured it was as though he had just got home. Also she can’t cope without Dave there and so coincided with the vlogs dropping off.

I suspect she is claiming benefits as her income would be very low even with the odd AD.

The whole vlog apart from the AD, which Dave basically did for her, was a whole woe is me one again. I’m disappointed that us Wolves didn’t get a mention!!

Reactions: 7
They looked like it was their first time out in the country. Barney took all of the orders in I’m sure 🥹 children learn by example, and if this is the only time out, he will never follow the country code, and unless they’re filming they totally look the sort of people that deny all of the country code!

So will they be heading off to Disneyland Paris THIS month? She's been very quiet about it.

Looking forward to this upcoming video.....sure it's on her list, clickbait "Changing Our Disney Plans" :rolleyes:
Yes Soaf. It’s JUNE. What date are you going?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the vlog and have to admit she came across well.
I definitely think they’re going to Disney in November, and think she might already be pregnant, especially talking about not wanting to be in her first trimester there and the fact she’s not drinking her tea!! Still don’t think they had a holiday booked for feb with Disney directly…
Wonder why she decided to tell us all Dave has had a job for a while now.

Just watched the vlog and have to admit she came across well.
I definitely think they’re going to Disney in November, and think she might already be pregnant, especially talking about not wanting to be in her first trimester there and the fact she’s not drinking her tea!! Still don’t think they had a holiday booked for feb with Disney directly…
Wonder why she decided to tell us all Dave has had a job for a while now.
I thought she came across well too and definitely thought she seemed like she could be pregnant. What I don’t understand is why you would want to go to Disney whilst in second trimester , or anytime whilst pregnant? I know that you probably won’t be feeling sick in second trimester but surely there’s a lot of rides you can’t go on whilst pregnant? But then I guess there’s a lot of rides Barney can’t go on and Dave can’t fit on. I also wouldn’t want to be in the US whilst pregnant in case I needed medical attention as it would be such a faff dealing with insurance etc and I’d be worried about any costs… not wanting to judge any tattlers who have/would go to Disney whilst pregnant but I think I’d prefer to stay home on the sofa which is Soafs default location in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not usually one to speculate pregnancy but I feel like she could be. What with the lack of tea and the little burp she did at the end of the video (she always used to do these burps when preggers with barney)

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hang on, if she's pregnant now she could well be into her third trimester by November. Perfect excuse not to go to WDW.

Looks like our prediction of no trip to DLP was spot on. It's June already Soaf!

Reactions: 11
Dave’s performance as the guardian of the countryside was outstanding, he almost convinced me this wasn’t their first time taking their child outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.