Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The previous vlog and this one were surely filmed at the same time. Wearing the same clothes....😆
Was Dave in the vlog? I would guess she’s used the thumbnail from the footage of previous vlog for sure, even her parting is the same 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to send a compliment her way but it’s a tiny bit refreshing hearing a little bit of honesty from her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That was probably the most honest vlog she’s ever done. Especially when she said she feels like she’s not good enough at YouTube, her shop and being a mum 😂
But I’m actually shocked at the fact they’re willing to spend over 4K on a holiday but said they’re going to just give Barney their leftover food and just fill him up with snacks to keep the costs down

What is wrong with them 😂😂😂😂😂
Have you seen the size of Dave?

THERE WILL BE NO LEFTOVERS!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I actually somewhat enjoyed that vlog
Because for once she was actually honest and it was refreshing

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It was nice to see her be so honest and even explain the exact cost. and FINALLY explain that Dave is working full time again! Who else is desperate to know what he’s doing!?

I can see her getting pregnant and then deciding not to go on this trip but in all fairness I could think of no worse place to go than a theme park when pregnant, disney or not!

that or TUI will cancel it like they are so many peoples holidays at the moment.

Considering she struggles so much with Barney and says he’s like a tornado around the house why on earth would she want two!!? I think she’s mad!! (That and she’s desperately trying to get her brown eyed brown haired aesthetically pleasing girl! - please be ginger triplets, please be ginger triplets 🤞🏻)

No mention of DLP whatsoever …..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She said in the part of herself talking that Dave wasn’t there at the moment. So she must have filmed few days and stuck it together hoping we would not notice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hmmm slight more honesty in that vlog but still filled with lies!

The shop taking up all of her time for instance, but it’s a start!

The fact she is on water and not tea makes me think she is pregnant and cutting down on the caffeine! Why she says she’s ready for another baby but at the same time moans about Barney I do not understand

Dave having a job is not a shock to anyone but why hide it??

Finally Disney, no mention of DLP (another non-shock) but I do believe they have booked WDW. HOWEVER this has rather unraveled her lies from before as before they "booked" with Disney and had a "friend" who was holding it for them. She is still peddling that she had postponed her Feb trip which through her own admission of now booking with TUI ensures that we know (not that we didn't know before) that it all was a LIE. I do get the feeling she is already prepping us for her being pregnant in November and not wanting/able to go.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm not taken in by her, at all. I've watched some of their older videos (I hadn't watched every single video by them) and can see even from the beginning, just how manipulative and controlling she is. It's all an act with her. With him too, to an extent. He's clearly depressed and pretending to be fine. They don't even seem like a real couple. It's interesting to watch, from a psychological perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Whyyyy did they bring a whole bin bag for one banana peel? Have they literally never had a picnic before? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whyyyy did they bring a whole bin bag for one banana peel? Have they literally never had a picnic before? 😂
My wife said that exact same thing, she asked how much rubbish would they have, I looked at her and just asked "have you seen the size of Dave?" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think there are actually people asking them about their next baby or is she just desperate to constantly drop hints and have people guessing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else really, really want to know what Dave is doing as a job?

Reactions: 10
I'm not taken in by her, at all. I've watched some of their older videos (I hadn't watched every single video by them) and can see even from the beginning, just how manipulative and controlling she is. It's all an act with her. With him too, to an extent. He's clearly depressed and pretending to be fine. They don't even seem like a real couple. It's interesting to watch, from a psychological perspective.
I totally agree, they are fascinating to watch from a psychological perspective, and she is the most extroverted introvert i have ever seen 👀she admitted in one of the videos that she has difficulty coping in crowds due to being an introvert?? and yet she walks around Disney pure buzzing and yapping away like she wasn't surrounded by another 4 thousand million folk. Hah yeah their relationship definitely looks a bit on the lilac side for sure, initially i thought it was some annoying wannabe and her big gay pal...it really makes one wonder 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.