Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does realise just because she is outdoors Bewilderwood and Natural England aren't the same thing right??

Reactions: 3
Can the kid not walk? His feet never touch the ground, he’s always on Big D’s shoulders

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can the kid not walk? His feet never touch the ground, he’s always on Big D’s shoulders
Thats how they control him ☹, it is so sad he is not encourage to be independent at all. If he is not still in a pram he is being carried they try to baby him as it makes their lazy lives easier

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
If barneys on the ground walking that means they must provide shoes that fit and support him. It also means he is able to run away, cause mayhem or enjoy himself and god forbid that happens to an almost 2 year old. They baby him as it makes their lives easier not having to run after him or engage with him.
He will be 6, no shoes that fit, still on Dave’s larger than life shoulders and unable to talk. And that’ll be what she thinks is normal. Her delightful sister will have told her it’s because she didn’t breastfeed and Disney will still be on the horizon for Dave’s auditions getting in the way.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Has Barney started talking yet? I don't think I've heard him say anything at all, not even mama or dada?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
@deejvillage Can we have a shop update to let us know if the post office adventure is a load of BS
What do you think? Apart from the one that I discounted due to it being one of the ones Barney was destroying in the vlog nothing has been sold!!!

So either she’s lying or is still willing to sell a print that has been folded in half by a toddler, either one is as plausible as the other!

Interestingly the Witch stickers suddenly disappeared a week or so ago and haven’t come back, not even sold out. What’s the betting Chip ate them?

New vlog is up, how much is Disney going to cost them? I’m on a bus on my way home from work but I can tell you now 0 as you can’t afford it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Soph is frazzled as Dave has been in London for an audition...jeez🙄. That vlog was an ad?. Three minutes of Barney in some grass then eight minutes of her q&a oh yeah they're really interested in the countryside aren't they. Makes me so mad. The Disney holiday is costing best part of £5000. She doesnt know if the dining offer is coming back...when was this filmed?. Its already been announced for next year, I'll bet once they find out they will rebook for early next year to get the dining credit.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not watched it yet. However are they not going to DLP within the next 4 weeks?!!! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That was probably the most honest vlog she’s ever done. Especially when she said she feels like she’s not good enough at YouTube, her shop and being a mum 😂
But I’m actually shocked at the fact they’re willing to spend over 4K on a holiday but said they’re going to just give Barney their leftover food and just fill him up with snacks to keep the costs down

What is wrong with them 😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.