Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think we might be in for an “honest chat” vlog for the next upload ?

Reactions: 13
Watching wedding dress shopping vlogs on YouTube and Sophies has started playing and I don't think I've ever seen anyone so unexcited about shopping for a wedding dress or about their wedding
If you watch back that content its so obvious she was never bothered about marrying dave I think she just married him to get the honeymoon to Disney world

Reactions: 10
Didnt they book and then cancel their wedding and then postpone it? Was it because Dave got the touring job?

Reactions: 3
I had a catch up with the SAD channel last night (ill with Covid, what other excuse is there) and I am so uncomfortable watching them now. Their whole set-up is getting more and more bizarre and sad. They aren’t relatable or aspirational, they’re just disgraceful. I am sick thinking about them and their lies and manipulation. Their neglect of Barney and their lack of interest in life is so depressing. We’ve all said it one thousand times but they are so supremely unlikeable I really think it’s time for the curtain to come down.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I reckon SAD are on their way to IBIZA as we speak to join their fellow tit parent pals, the McCanns, sorry I mean the Knappily family. (The krappily have taken their kids out of school, to go to Ibiza to be shoved in kids clubs 24/7!). Wow what great parents. Sian also left her daughter covered in urine (she wet herself whilst in Orlando) because they wanted to stay out later in the parks.

If that’s not a bleeping insight into Barneys Orlando trip, I don’t know what is. Poor kid.
Barney will be last on the priority list. After his Dad getting his gut busting meals in and after his mum gets her insta-photos taken in her ASOS dresses.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon SAD are on their way to IBIZA as we speak to join their fellow tit parent pals, the McCanns, sorry I mean the Knappily family. (The krappily have taken their kids out of school, to go to Ibiza to be shoved in kids clubs 24/7!). Wow what great parents. Sian also left her daughter covered in urine (she wet herself whilst in Orlando) because they wanted to stay out later in the parks.

If that’s not a bleeping insight into Barneys Orlando trip, I don’t know what is. Poor kid.
Barney will be last on the priority list. After his Dad getting his gut busting meals in and after his mum gets her insta-photos taken in her ASOS dresses.
Is it not half term?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sian also left her daughter covered in urine (she wet herself whilst in Orlando) because they wanted to stay out later in the parks.
Omg, I didn’t know this. Was it recently? I can’t believe anyone would do this - never mind sharing it with the YouTube / Insta public. Poor girl - she’s maybe better at the kids clubs.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I will say he looks like he has lost weight in the new pics he has posted. Hopefully he is finally being committed to it.
And thats the only nice thing I will say

Reactions: 9
I will say he looks like he has lost weight in the new pics he has posted. Hopefully he is finally being committed to it.
And thats the only nice thing I will say
Might be the first before and after where you can actually really tell the difference.

Reactions: 7
Looks like a Dave has finally posted an honest “before” photo! He’s much larger in this one than the one before, and there is actually noticeable weight loss for once.

Interesting that he says he‘s had a tough few days yet again, and that his reaction to a bad day is to throw in the towel. Thank goodness he’s paying a teenager to tell him to get a grip 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He does look as if he has lost weight in the latest grid post, good for you Dave!

(also taken in the Gem, nod to tattle maybe? 🤓)

Reactions: 6
I'm not a total cow and I will admit he has obviously lost weight in the latest comparison photo and I will say good on him and I will also praise him for being honest and saying on a bad day he felt like just throwing in the towel because that means he knows he has that issue.
So well done Dave
There im done being nice

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dave ‘it’s ok to have a day off tracking’ also Dave ‘it’s ok to have a few days off tracking’ which is it?
1C2B7F7A-2A54-4BE1-A9D2-A3FDAE9CC420.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A part of me wonders if daves weight loss is one of the reasons for trouble in paradise I think Sophie won't like if he's gaining even a shred of confidence

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes it is in some places and some they have 2 weeks half term in Oct
They admitted that they took them out 3 days early. They'll land, sleep then shove them back in school. I hate the krappilys so much. Their girls are adorable but the parents are tit.

I needs soaf and oaf to give me at least another 24 hours before the tit storm. I want to put up some shelves and deep clean the boys' room.

I can't do this and drill holes, it'll end terribly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.