Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she does need him anymore though? They absolutely hate each other and they haven’t been able to hide it very well in vlogs for over a year now. Dave will live at him mums and will get lifts down to see Barney every few months.

Sophie will maybe be able to carry on her lifestyle without him or live at her mums. He doesn’t bring any of the money in (unless he’s got a real job now). I think this is why she spouts all this bull about self love and confidence and new businesses because she knows she doesn’t need Dave at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Soafs dream was for her and Dave to go full time on YouTube and be this super successful sickly, in LOVE sweet couple, who everyone loves, who has this cute perfect DAUGHTER and that they as a family rise to fame on YouTube and become able to make big money and go to WDW whenever they wanted and buy whatever they wanted and never really work for it.

Her little dream didn't happen the moment she was told she was pregnant with a boy. Her entire dream collapsed. However, I still think she thought them having a baby would catapult them into major YouTube success without much effort. She thought the views would come easily, that they wouldn't have to work too hard for views but then came the global pandemic and fucked up her plans!
for this to work though. You have to put effort in

the long list of crap they fail to stick with means that it won’t be a success.

upload on time
Put effort in
Improve your Vlog quality gradually - when you’re still using a mobile phone hand held for vlogs 3 years later, it’s time to move with the times.
Stick to your promises you make to your followers who invest their time (and money) watching you and buying your stuff - regardless of how tit your products are.
Take responsibility for your life
Do ads for stuff you believe in and use - not just do everything that comes along - it reeks of desperation.

no one is handed instant and continued earnings with YT - you have to do work.

These lazy arses don’t, and that’s the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think by this time Sloth thought Slave would be raking the money in as a successful musical theatre actor and she would be on Cheshire Wives and not stuck in a beige rented bungalow. They are too co dependant to have split, they don't have the funds for him to live elsewhere

Reactions: 22
Don't get me wrong, loads of us want to go to WDW and maybe more than once. But a little cheeky thing called 🌠REALITY🌠 usually puts a stop to that. For many hard working families, it takes years of hard work to save for a trip to WDW. To be able to afford the trip itself and the spending money you want to be able to enjoy the trip DEBT FREE.
Oh yes, as much as I wish I could go to Disney more often (well not really so much now with the different Covid rules-I'm thinking 2023 at the earliest) I only go when I can afford it, as in I save up FIRST for a decent deposit, then budget monthly so it's totally paid off a couple months before I go, then save those last months for food and souvenirs. Some years I have two trips overlap being paid for at once, but it's always what I can afford like staying at a value resort vs. deluxe. But hard work allows me to book trips to Disney and other places and what do Soaf and Dave know about that? Not a THING!

Reactions: 6
How do we know their marriage is on the rocks?
I think there was a vlog where they said they were having trouble, but I don't watch them anymore so don't know which one
Dave never seems to be around anymore
They want to spend separate time with Banners

I'm not 100% convinced as I think they're too co dependent

Reactions: 3
I think there was a vlog where they said they were having trouble, but I don't watch them anymore so don't know which one
Dave never seems to be around anymore
They want to spend separate time with Banners

I'm not 100% convinced as I think they're too co dependent
Thank you. Looks like they will be going to Florida now the Usa have confirmed!

The thing is back in 2018 or whenever they "won" (conned) their award. Youtuber influencer was at it's height and you could put out any old shite and people lapped it up. Now if it's the pandemic or I suspect times were moving anyways you have to provide content. Nowadays there is so much competition with Disney+, Prime & Netflix all being mainstream and on demand, you have to work hard to entertain.

I don't think they are splitting up, there maybe some trouble in paradise but spending 24x7 in each other's company would be enough to drive even them insane. I do think they are struggling with being parents and again I am OK with that as I would imagine it is a big upheaval and something they clearly would never be ready for. The point is here, you are putting your life out there for people to watch, just be honest for once in your lives, admit you are struggling it would make you so more relatable and people would actually be more sympathetic. STOP trying to get that viral post that will launch you back as this isn't going to happen and you are putting your son in danger with that stupid windowsill photo.

I still don't believe they are going to WDW. I think it is a desperate attempt to hold on to some kind of viewers, I have the money in the bank right now to pay for our trip in August and I still keep question if we really should be going. There is no way they will be able to afford it, not only what they have to pay upfront but everything else baring in mind EVERYTHING is soaring in price here, food, bills, petrol, clothes all cost A LOT more than even a few months ago. All happening at the same time that their views are seriously dropping, their subscriber count went down for the first time in memory and the vlogs have dried up. The magic secret project has hit problems and I am putting money on it being a supplier issue as everything takes a lot longer to be manufactured and delivered now. If she is selling something she needs to be doing now to hit the Christmas rush and earn money to pay for Disney.

Of course this is all from a sane point of view and we know they are far from that and maybe they really think this is the answer to all of their problems and it will all be fine they will just scrape by, but surely there must be some alarm going off in those thick skulls? Or, what I think is more likely, is that they are just lying again and haven't booked anything and suddenly it wont be happening as Chip has toothache or some other excuse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think what makes them so strange and unrelatable is the constant dodging of the 'how do you save/afford disney' question.

Every single other youtuber has made this content. People lap it up. People want to know how the hell you afford such a luxury trip when you look like you live in bleeping squalor!!

I mean, even the people who clearly can afford it, have made videos on how to do disney on a budget. How they saved money by staying off site etc.

But not our Cheshire Stig of the Dump Princess, only the deluxe will do for her.

I mean, yeah, I'd love to stay in the Grand Floridian but if I can't afford it....I CAN'T bleeping AFFORD IT. :geek:

For me, I am taking our children and we are staying at a value resort because it's cheaper AND kids bloody love theming!!! BUT we may end up cancelling out planned 2022 trip if it doesn't feeling right. WDW is not the be all and end all to us being happy as a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think she does need him anymore though? They absolutely hate each other and they haven’t been able to hide it very well in vlogs for over a year now.
When I read Soaf’s words (via Dumpor) ”Find someone who looks at you the way Barney looks at a pumpkin” it made me wonder. Sounds like maybe Oaf doesn’t look at Soaf (and vice versa) like that anymore or she wouldn’t have thought of that / phrased it like that…

Also, looks like Dumpor doesn’t show comments anymore so if there are choice ones please share here for those of us who are blocked or not on the gram!

I think Oaf has a job and Soaf can’t handle Banners and her “full-time Youtuber job”!

Reactions: 7
More like find someone that looks at you the way Soaf looks at her bank account after an Ad payout rolls in.

Don’t forget, she’s a super busy boss babes on Sunday’s now with her coaching business

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hadn’t even thought about banner not having a passport yet, could be an excuse as to why he can’t go! They’ll half arsed “try” get him a passport a couple of weeks before Disney and inevitably have to have a “we need to talk” about leaving him at home for 2 weeks cos it won’t come on time

Reactions: 17
I honestly think if they announced they were leaving Barney at home for them go on a holidays after all their "we need to get Barney to disney" drivel, there would be a mass unfollowing it would be the end of their channel

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nothing cracks me up like these two claiming they work full time but upload one 10 minute slog a week of them doing duck all. Literally, laying on a bed or visiting shops. 😂

And, they have exploited their baby son since before the knew he WAS their son down to his name, his gender, his every moment in utero, to his birth, his feeding journey, every moment of his life...... and now he isn’t bringing in the views, want ‘privacy’ 😂😂😂😂

OKAY guys 😂

If Barneys videos brought in the big views, you’d continue to exploit that little lad (I mean, you actually do anyway. Every thumbnail is him, every insta is him.... very far from your 50% Disney alleged vision)

You can sit there Soaf and pretend you have a shred of mum guilt but I’m just not buying it. You are using Barney as a way to cover up your career failures and then claiming you want more time with him? You’ve had 24/7 with him since he was born? He’s 15 months old? Many people don’t get that luxury and you’re STILL unhappy? Something isn’t adding up babe

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Nothing cracks me up like these two claiming they work full time but upload one 10 minute slog a week of them doing duck all. Literally, laying on a bed or visiting shops. 😂

And, they have exploited their baby son since before the knew he WAS their son down to his name, his gender, his every moment in utero, to his birth, his feeding journey, every moment of his life...... and now he isn’t bringing in the views, want ‘privacy’ 😂😂😂😂

OKAY guys 😂

If Barneys videos brought in the big views, you’d continue to exploit that little lad (I mean, you actually do anyway. Every thumbnail is him, every insta is him.... very far from your 50% Disney alleged vision)

You can sit there Soaf and pretend you have a shred of mum guilt but I’m just not buying it. You are using Barney as a way to cover up your career failures and then claiming you want more time with him? You’ve had 24/7 with him since he was born? He’s 15 months old? Many people don’t get that luxury and you’re STILL unhappy? Something isn’t adding up babe
exactly all of this..

I caved and watched their last video from 5 days ago. (Seriously where are the other videos they are supposed to upload?)

shopping trip and eating some pizza….
Few questions….
where was slave during breakfast
Why did chip get more of a morning than Barney did
Why was Barney not strapped into the high chair
Why is soaf only coaching on a Sunday - after Barney goes to bed? All of what? 3 hours work a week?
No wonder she’s apparently busy - one person would make half arsed time slot busy

And who wants coaching from her anyway?
Dress sense? Nope
Parenting advice? Nope, Barney didn’t listen to anything soaf says
Home cleaning & decor? Errr nope
Time management? Nope, unless it’s how to waste hours a week and claim you’re busy
Commitments and hard work? Nope
Social media? Unless it’s how to run your channel into the ground and piss off followers?
Employment skills? Nope

no idea who would be asking for a shred of life advice from her - let alone paying for it

that’s wrecked my Sunday evening watching that now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
that’s wrecked my Sunday evening watching that now
Please let this be the next thread title!!! Hahaha I cannot think of anything better that summaries Soaf and Dave than that hahahahahahhahah

I really wish I was such a boss babes like Soaf. She should start her own MLM insta huns 'buisness' (Spelling business as buisness will never not make me laugh haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.