Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is true then good for him I am losing weight and its tough going. But also looks like the before picture might be photoshopped with the lighting? Just to make him look bigger and then so it seems like he's lost more. Maybe I'm going crazy!

Reactions: 6
Wow I never have anything nice to say about him but well done Dave! Can’t fault that at all! Hopefully he’s gonna change his life and prove for Barney/ take him out etc.

I still believe they are having marriage problems! Maybe it’s Dave that’s realised he’d rather not be with Sophie and is ready to leave? I wonder if she’s panicking that he’s actually losing weight?

Reactions: 15
If this is true then good for him I am losing weight and its tough going. But also looks like the before picture might be photoshopped with the lighting? Just to make him look bigger and then so it seems like he's lost more. Maybe I'm going crazy!
When your that size, its not that hard to lose the first chunk of weight.

Good that he actually started to lose weight. But the next bit is the hardest. And we are getting into winter. We all eat more during the winter

Reactions: 6
Soaf has made a few comments like “oh we ARE saving for a mortgage too” like hunny, where is this money tree hidden? Because looking at your sparse, derelict garden it ain’t in there.
Shows how silly she is because you can't buy a mortgage - a mortgage is literally the money you don't have !

It's all bullshit !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh here we go, Dave needs some more attention and validation from strangers on the internet 😩

It’s great he’s losing weight for his health and for Barneys sake but let’s not lose sight of what it’s taken for him to lose 60lbs. 10 months, no job, no commitments, no financial stress or worries, no responsibilities, a personal coach, a money tree to grown money on to spend endless money on protein powder etc whilst not having a job.

He hasn’t achieved it whilst being your average joe. Nobody lives like this. Dave cannot sprout out advice like ‘just do what do’ because it’s not bleeping realistic. That’s what’s frustrating. But, for Barneys sake, I hope it means his Dad is able to be in his life longer.

Reactions: 8
Credit were it’s for and those before and after pics look good.
He talks about Liam giving him motivation and showing him that he has progressed
I guarantee that sOAF never does this for Dave
Think we all said last year that she was o t like him losing weight because he will get confidence and possibly go out more and or get a job
SOAF then loses co trip when Dave gets confidence
He is still intolerable!!

Reactions: 9
Fair play to Dave. The first time it actually looks like he has lost 50lbs. Now whether or not he will then put it all back on remains to be seen. But good on him for losing the weight when he has had nothing else to do but lose weight 😂

Reactions: 14
Can't wait to see what Sophie posts now to drag the attention and compliments back to her 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I tell you what as well as child proofing the home try this magical word..."NO" instead of just laughing at him. No discipline at all just like with the mutt!
Actually she does say "No" every so often. But 100% of the time when she says "no", Barney just keeps doing what he's doing and then they laugh because he's so cute....😫

Reactions: 4
I’ve had a thought (first today!) Could the trouble in paradise actually be Dave realising she’s been sabotaging and feeding him (maybe the trainer pointed it out) and he’s had it out with her or is ignoring her sneaky tactics?

Well done Dave! You could soon shed a few stone of Bean and be the happiest you’ve been in years...please take Barney and go to Scotland, leave Momo and her mutt to stew in Cheshire.

Reactions: 16
Guys don’t get toooooo excited over a photo... I never believe it until I see a Vlog with a moving image of Daves ‘body transformation’ 😂

I’ll never forget the one when he posted about him being super slim in Legoland and the vlog told a VERY different story

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Now that Soaf has told us they’re “much happier” doing two slogs a week, do we know when we can expect them?

• Haha
Guys don’t get toooooo excited over a photo... I never believe it until I see a Vlog with a moving image of Daves ‘body transformation’ 😂

I’ll never forget the one when he posted about him being super slim in Legoland and the vlog told a VERY different story
This!!! I don’t understand when that photo was taken as the previous ones where there were comparisons he isn’t as big??
I really hope he is losing the weight I just can not trust anything they say anymore!
When are we actually getting a new slog? I am genuinely confused as to when they are supposed to post now, I’m not doing it for affect I just really don’t understand anymore!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.