Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly….😂 I can still see Dave though. Thought if you kicked one, they both limped. 🤷‍♀️ I never interacted with her on Instagram, I did leave a comment on one of her vlogs about Barney though…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmmmm.... Why haven't we seen that before photo before ? Or have we ? ...The lighting just looks off as well. If the photos are real and not doctored in anyway then pat on the back for you Dave but the fact remains that you have lied before and your track record on weightloss is not good so forgive me for remaining skeptical until you get back on the vlogs and show us for real. !

Talking of vlogs , I'm befuddled, when is the next one again ? BossBabe not got any content again ? Aww well just stick Banners on the windowsill and give Chop some lipstick to chew on ....all will be fine 😜😲🤨🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate to admit it but there is no WAY that is lighting, come on guys, he’s clearly lost a significant bit of weight there (as much as I hate to say it!)

Reactions: 13
Possibly….😂 I can still see Dave though. Thought if you kicked one, they both limped. 🤷‍♀️ I never interacted with her on Instagram, I did leave a comment on one of her vlogs about Barney though…
I guess you didn’t blow smoke up her arse so instant block right there! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even though I don’t like Dave I also don’t like Sophie and if his weight loss is making her feel annoyed then that makes me happy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate to admit it but there is no WAY that is lighting, come on guys, he’s clearly lost a significant bit of weight there (as much as I hate to say it!)
Oh I do admit he has lost weight recently but I can't understand where this first photo has come from. The problem is the old fable of the boy who cried wolf. There have been so many fakes and lies that people start to question the actual truth. It was only a couple of weeks ago we got the photo where he looks like he is in a girdle! Then there are the 20k steps, the "losing massive amounts of weight" when to anyone with eyes could see he was putting weight on, which he then admitted he had fallen off the wagon. Don't even get me started on all the other non-weight lies, how's the tooth Dave?

I don't care about Dave's weight, he should, what I do care about is the constant lies and giving it the big I am when the only person who he is really lying to is himself. So all in all well done Dave for losing some weight in the last 2 months (now that you are doing cardio), shame about the rest of the year, as yes it has been pretty much a year since those stickers came out!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wondered if the whole “mentally tough couple of days” in his Instagram post is alluding to something...

Reactions: 17
Oh sure , I agree that he has lost weight ! And I only pointed out the lighting as one photo is obviously a whole lot brighter than the other . All that aside he has lied and refused to accept any suggestions or answer any genuine queries that people had ... He is an arrogant twit who I dislike immensely but I will retain the right to not believe everything he throws on insta especially as most of it is so folk blue smoke up his arse.
He needs to look himself in the mirror , feel proud at his efforts , pat his own back whatever but for a social media influencer who goes Mia for days then posts when he wants attention is a bit sus ... Is all I'm saying 😁

Reactions: 10
Wow - good for Dave with that picture.

Sophie probably absolutely hating the fact he has actually put his mind to something and achieved a goal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah that’s exactly it, they acted so hard done by yet they:

- Left two jobs that brought in an income AFTER Soaf got pregnant.
- Left a fully furnished house that they had spent a fortune on.
- Decided to go and live with Mummy Ratbags who had to give up her bedroom and share with her teenage daughter so Dave and Soaf could have the master bedroom. They had their laundry done for them, meals cooked for them etc.

They chose to leave their settled life whilst pregnant because ‘Soaf wanted to be near her family.’ Well guess what, you should have found jobs and houses first like pregnant adults have to do.

Not sit in a bedroom, fake crying and asking strangers on the internet to give you money because ‘your babies clothes are neatly folded in carrier bags’ - Yep, they really said that. I recommended you go back and watch that video. Her fake wiping of tears whilst rubbing her pregnant belly is Oscar worthy.

On top of that, they then moved into a nice new bungalow, had free money to buy loads of new things (as they had chucked most of their old belongings...what a luxury!) and yet still spent the entire time complaining.

Soaf, this might come as a shock but many other women gave birth during the pandemic too. Many of them had to go through the majority of labour ALONE. Their partners weren’t allowed in the hospital until the end if AT ALL.

You had your husband home for the entire pregnancy, entire first year of Barneys life and that still wasn’t good enough for you. Nothing is ever good enough for you and that’s why people really dislike you.

YET many of us, work our arses off. Stay at home parents, part time working, full time working, whatever it may be. We work, we provide, we balance it all, we sacrifice, we struggle, we don’t book luxury holidays we can’t bleeping afford because WE WANT TO. We don’t order £100’s of clothes because WE WANT TO. Our families needs come first. Our children have shoes before we have bleeping protein powder and that’s what’s different between a decent parent and you two absolute embarrassments. Sacrifice. You have never ever had to sacrifice anything for Barney and you never will because you are far too selfish to ever put him or his needs first.
i provide admin support for our community midwifery team and I can tell you that I saw the real struggle the new mums had throughout last year. These first time mums had no family to help them through those first days/weeks at home. The only people they saw outside of their homes were us at the family centre where their appointments were; “forced” to wear masks and us unable to give them a hug for comfort. It was horrific to watch them cry as they wanted more than a zoom call with their parents. S & D really should count their blessings!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
i provide admin support for our community midwifery team and I can tell you that I saw the real struggle the new mums had throughout last year. These first time mums had no family to help them through those first days/weeks at home. The only people they saw outside of their homes were us at the family centre where their appointments were; “forced” to wear masks and us unable to give them a hug for comfort. It was horrific to watch them cry as they wanted more than a zoom call with their parents. S & D really should count their blessings!
I was one of those mums. It was hell on Earth, they were ever so lucky, I gave birth without my husband at 2am in the morning. Didn’t appreciate the midwives saying where’s your husband- he’s asleep it’s 2am… I was in hospital a week before too and he was not allowed to visit. When I had her he could only visit for one hour a day. They had it so so easy. So hearing her moaning about it really grinds on me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Have these two just handed in their notice with immediate effect ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.