Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's because the whole thing was a set up.
It’s embarrassing they got it all wrong so many times. Nappies, no, who is it from, idk, oh it’s from my friend she’s sent me nappies, no not nappies.

oh my god kill me now. Just edit that out, no?
Oh actually no cos then it might be under 10 mins and you make (if any) tit money on videos under 10 mins

Reactions: 6
These 2 are an absolute disgrace and should be ashamed at the lack of stuff they have bought to provide for their baby. They have absolutely no excuse

Reactions: 2
i was born 10 weeks early... i dont even think theyve considered the possibility of their baby being born early. its shameful. they have NOTHING.

i was born 10 weeks early... i dont even think theyve considered the possibility of their baby being born early. its shameful. they have NOTHING.
Me too and I constantly think about what would have happened if my parents didn’t even have a cot and pram... those aren’t things you plan to happen..

I can’t believe these two.. spending money on games and snacks.. she gets a dress gifted and puts the link in the description, but spells the name wrong?!? How much effort does she put in youtube? One vlog a week and what about weekly updates on her other channel? I have no words and could go on for hours, but noting that hasn’t been said here already.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sophie’s post on her story 🙄 Maybe she should have thought about the fact that they didn’t have a home or jobs before they decided to get pregnant. They can’t blame their own foolishness on covid. This wasn’t an accidental pregnancy by any means. They are both just lazy idiots, unable to provide for themselves let alone their child.

Reactions: 14
What I find fascinating is that just a few short months ago people on this forum expressed jealousy that Sophie appeared to live a charmed life. I can't see anyone being jealous of the absolutely appalling situation she's in now. No home, no hope of ever getting a home, baby due anytime, husband in a dead end minimum wage job that will sap the lifeblood out of him, married to a man she can't stand the sight of ... Not exactly the fairytale life our little princess dreamed of is it?

Reactions: 11
Course they’re not going to get a house in time. No one is allowing viewings! Even people buying and selling have to leave their properties empty for 2 weeks as a rule for covid19. You’re sure as hell not viewings any properties to rent!

Reactions: 7
Dave is so lucky he even got furlough (if he did?) She was so excited for this baby if you watch the earlier vlogs. I don't think it's the virus I really think it's because he is a boy 😔😔💔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What I find fascinating is that just a few short months ago people on this forum expressed jealousy that Sophie appeared to live a charmed life. I can't see anyone being jealous of the absolutely appalling situation she's in now. No home, no hope of ever getting a home, baby due anytime, husband in a dead end minimum wage job that will sap the lifeblood out of him, married to a man she can't stand the sight of ... Not exactly the fairytale life our little princess dreamed of is it?
Really? I didn’t know that. How was this jealousy expressed? I’m quite new and actually joined because they frustrated me so much

Reactions: 3
Sophie never fails to amaze me. There is no way on this earth she is going to have a house in time, nor were they ever regardless of the pandemic.

Is everyone around Sophie as deluded as she is!? Has no-one told her how naive she is being!? Are they all just humouring her or will she not listen to the truth even when it is staring her straight in the face?!

Someone needs to tell her this baby is coming covid or not, house or not. She's burying her head in the sand big time. Yeah, having a baby is scary, more so now with covid but they have to get on with it? They chose to leave a house/job, they chose to have a baby. Like I have 0 sympathy.

Reactions: 14
See she’s now bought another pregnancy book. In fairness it’s a great book for hypnobirthing, but costs £12. £12 more than they’ve spent on their baby so far, which is the saddest thing ever to me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
My friend is due before sophie. She’s managed to buy everything before and during this pandemic. Nursery is completely done. Hospital bag already packed. Excuses excuses for Sophie.

All they ever seem to focus us on is taking him to Disney. I think they seriously need to start focusing on getting a home for him to live in! I mean have they even got anywhere for the poor thing to sleep in when they bring him home? Cant be goIn straight to Animal Kingdom Lodge from hospital for crying out loud 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A lot of Sophie's anxieties at the moment are valid.

I am sure that a lot of first time mums think 'what on earth have I let myself in for?!' as their due date approaches. Your life as you knew it is about to change completely and there will be a lot of emotion attached to this.

Similarly, I think it's fair for her to feel cheated out of some of the joys of pregnancy because of lockdown.

Her worries about Dave's job are ones many of us are experiencing at the moment.

But I just can't feel sorry for her because of her inability to take control of the things she can do something about.

P.S. Part of me wonders if her epiphany over the last couple of days is because she has been reading here. Hi Sophie, I hope you take your last few weeks as a family of three to evaluate how you can give your little boy the best life possible. I'd start by investigating if you quality for a council house.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A barney is a fight here in Scotland lol . You think Dave would know that. Like I went to the pub and a group of neds were having a barney.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A lot of Sophie's anxieties at the moment are valid.

I am sure that a lot of first time mums think 'what on earth have I let myself in for?!' as their due date approaches. Your life as you knew it is about to change completely and there will be a lot of emotion attached to this.

Similarly, I think it's fair for her to feel cheated out of some of the joys of pregnancy because of lockdown.

Her worries about Dave's job are ones many of us are experiencing at the moment.

But I just can't feel sorry for her because of her inability to take control of the things she can do something about.

P.S. Part of me wonders if her epiphany over the last couple of days is because she has been reading here. Hi Sophie, I hope you take your last few weeks as a family of three to evaluate how you can give your little boy the best life possible. I'd start by investigating if you quality for a council house.

Why should they get a council house because they chose to make themselves homeless? They had a home. Shouldn't be handed everything on a plate, clothes, money, pregnancy pillows, homes...🙄🙄 i'm sure there are families living in bedsits, mums in mum and baby units, homeless people, vulnerable adults, (the list goes on) who need them more. Barney has a home. No it's not ideal but it's warm and safe for now until they get back on their feet with Dave going back to work and house viewings start again.

I 100% agree these feelings she's having are natural but that doesn't excuse not having a single nappy for a baby due in 10 weeks.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.