Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the sad thing is when this is all over and Barney has grown up , neither of them will be ashamed at what they've done! especially her - thought dave looked downtrodden in the past few videos but more so on the pin flog one. The less said on princess sophies amateur dramatic dry eyed crying performance the better - not one ounce of awareness and maturity between them.

they are so self serving! they are deceiving people in a time when they are pretty scared and vulnerable right now and especially to those fans who have mental health issues.

but they don't care , they never will. can't see how their families are not embarrassed by their actions to be honest.

Reactions: 6
I've been musing for a while that Sophie and Dave just play the Disney card for views. I feel as though they aren't as big fans as they would lead us to believe.
Agree 💯 She didn’t even know who Jack Skelington was when Dave purchased a mug of him back in 2017. I’m not a fan of Nightmare Before Christmas but I’ve seen it because I’m a Disney fanatic through and through.

She’s all about trends and what’s popular in the moment. It’s irritating

Reactions: 8
I’m probably being really cynical here but does anybody else think they may be using the Rainbow theme to take advantage of those parents who have rainbow babies? Pretty disgusting if that’s the case.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
the rainbow to me signifies one of three things

gay pride
rainbow babies
the rainbows in windows for the nhs during coronavirus

either way it's pretty sick to exploit either of these amazing causes!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.