Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nintendo switch games 😐
Oh they’ll just be hoping that Nintendo see the video and send them Animal crossing so they can jump on that band wagon because let’s be honest they completely missed the mark for the pregnancy thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They're honestly useless. I'm not even trying to be cruel now, but they are. Completely relying on the goodwill and charity of friends, families and viewers alike, to fund their baby's existence. The whole situation drives me loopy!
I think they know her mother will probably bail them out eventually. Although I wonder what the atmosphere in the house will be when there's another human living there.

One thing that annoys me about Dave is that he's always going on about diets, protein, getting fit etc but he's always got a can of something completely unhealthy in his hand. Irn bru, monster, whatever. It's fine to have one as a treat but he must drink an absolute tit load of it. It's not healthy.

Reactions: 8
I feel quite sorry for Dave as I have weight struggles of my own but I do think he is in denial. You don't get to that size eating healthily and I don't think he's honest about what he's eating. I remember he was on about healthy eating before and then in one of their Disney vlogs when they were food shopping he bought a load of sweets for his 'special snack drawer'. It would be better if he spoke more candidly about his problems with food or just not at all, but when you see someone doing exercise with no change you know it's down to a flaw in their diet.

Reactions: 11
He’s definitely in denial. Do you remember when he couldn’t fit on the Flight of Passage ride at WDW, and claimed it was because his calves were too muscly? I’ve been on that ride plenty of times and seen men with big calf muscles fitting on (Americans notoriously have great calves even on the biggest people). The thing about that ride is that there’s a back and leg restraint that needs to fit to keep you on the seat and if that won’t go on far enough they can’t let you on (because the ride tilts upwards and you might slip off). Blatantly couldn’t fit the restraint on his legs because he couldn’t slide forward on the seat properly as he’s so big. So either he’s lying to save face, or perhaps the cast members kindly told him his legs didn’t fit to save him the embarrassment of being told he’s so large to ride.
Denial all the way. After that incident I would have made it my goal to lose weight and fit on that ride.

Reactions: 16
I feel quite sorry for Dave as I have weight struggles of my own but I do think he is in denial. You don't get to that size eating healthily and I don't think he's honest about what he's eating. I remember he was on about healthy eating before and then in one of their Disney vlogs when they were food shopping he bought a load of sweets for his 'special snack drawer'. It would be better if he spoke more candidly about his problems with food or just not at all, but when you see someone doing exercise with no change you know it's down to a flaw in their diet.
To be fair to him, it wasn’t for his specific snack drawer. He said that there was a sweet drawer backstage at The Play That Goes Wrong that he was going to contribute to. Much like being sweets from your holiday to share with your office.

Reactions: 4
Of course they have things for the baby, someone pointed out a car seat in the corner of the room in one of the vlogs. However if they show us what they have got then they won't be sent loads of freebies, flog their 'merch' or have such a successful ATM live !

Reactions: 6
I genuinely couldn't believe the first box of nappies the couple have received were gifted to them. I think they must have more stuff than they are letting on, how can they be so calm?! I have no idea why they faked Sophie waking up on the couch to eat a bit of cake. No one looks like when they wake up, not even Princess Sophie.

I don't know if anyone else is following the Brogan drama but after everything that happened with her over the past few days, it kind of put Sophie and Dave in a better light in my opinion. While they are lazy, obnoxious and unprepared they aren't the worst of the YouTube vlogging cretins

Reactions: 12
I genuinely couldn't believe the first box of nappies the couple have received were gifted to them. I think they must have more stuff than they are letting on, how can they be so calm?! I have no idea why they faked Sophie waking up on the couch to eat a bit of cake. No one looks like when they wake up, not even Princess Sophie.

I don't know if anyone else is following the Brogan drama but after everything that happened with her over the past few days, it kind of put Sophie and Dave in a better light in my opinion. While they are lazy, obnoxious and unprepared they aren't the worst of the YouTube vlogging cretins
Agreed. Thought it was very decent that they didn't get too involved. They don't seem the type to live off drama. I think they could do really well of they got a proper job and started blogging part time on their Disney stuff.

Reactions: 3
He’s definitely in denial. Do you remember when he couldn’t fit on the Flight of Passage ride at WDW, and claimed it was because his calves were too muscly? I’ve been on that ride plenty of times and seen men with big calf muscles fitting on (Americans notoriously have great calves even on the biggest people). The thing about that ride is that there’s a back and leg restraint that needs to fit to keep you on the seat and if that won’t go on far enough they can’t let you on (because the ride tilts upwards and you might slip off). Blatantly couldn’t fit the restraint on his legs because he couldn’t slide forward on the seat properly as he’s so big. So either he’s lying to save face, or perhaps the cast members kindly told him his legs didn’t fit to save him the embarrassment of being told he’s so large to ride.
Denial all the way. After that incident I would have made it my goal to lose weight and fit on that ride.
He's definitely in denial, when he does his outside workouts you can see that his calves are the slimmest part of him!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I’ve said a number of times that Sophie and Dave annoy me but I don’t dislike them. I just think they are a little bit lazy and don’t seem to get what’s happening in the real world. I don’t agree with them guilt tripping fans though so they can make money to look after their child

Reactions: 6

What's happened with Brogan?

Reactions: 1
I genuinely think daves getting bigger
At least When he was “acting” he was getting some exercise.
I don’t count what he’s doing as calorie burning activity when he’s eating so badly

IMO they’re worse than anyone involved in the brogan drama.
Selling your unborn baby for views and cash.

cant relate 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What's happened with Brogan?
Basically she shared a photo outside of home bargains to her "close friends" on Instagram. Someone who got sent the photo shared it on her tattle feed. No real issue with that apart from the fact she shouldn't be toddling out to buy alot of tat. The issue is with how she handled this outing of her "friend". She's came across as a bit of a serpent. There's honestly so much to go into, you should check out her tattle forum.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Basically she shared a photo outside of home bargains to her "close friends" on Instagram. Someone who got sent the photo shared it on her tattle feed. No real issue with that apart from the fact she shouldn't be toddling out to buy alot of tat. The issue is with how she handled this outing of her "friend". She's came across as a bit of a serpent. There's honestly so much to go into, you should check out her tattle forum.
I'll have a looksee, thank you.

Reactions: 1
The tat she bought to film a haul video that she had to take down in the end because she was getting so much back lash for 🙈

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Sophie and Dave stayed away from going live Incase anyone brought up brogan, a fellow Disney QUEEEEEN....YASSSSSS 🤣😂

jade boring-ton jumped into brogans comments, but she’s already had a swipe at this site, at the time dave backed her up.

I assume they’re silent now so nobody comes to see what they’re talking about 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The tat she bought to film a haul video that she had to take down in the end because she was getting so much back lash for 🙈
Quite rightly! I never really had an opinion on her but over the last few days she's shown her true colours.

I wonder if Sophie and Dave stayed away from going live Incase anyone brought up brogan, a fellow Disney QUEEEEEN....YASSSSSS 🤣😂

jade boring-ton jumped into brogans comments, but she’s already had a swipe at this site, at the time dave backed her up.

I assume they’re silent now so nobody comes to see what they’re talking about 🤐
I wish Jade had a more active tattle feed. One of the most annoying YouTubers I've ever watched.

Reactions: 14
It genuinely makes me feel anxious that they don’t appear to have much for their baby. Isn’t he due soon? My 2nd daughter was born 2 months early and we had nearly everything we needed. Unless they aren’t really talking about it in the hope of freebies?

I would have thought Dave would have seen this time as the perfect time to get healthier. Cocopop loaded breakfast and necking Iron Bru and energy drinks don't seem the healthy options, especially as you know Dave is going to be left holding the baby because Sophie is too tired.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.