Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BellsAndAlarms

Sophie and Dave Intro: “It’s all for yyyooouuu!”
My Husband passing by, absolutely annoyed by this song: It’s all for vvviiieeewwwssss!”

I died laughing! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Can we not go into the whole breast vs formula feeding here? Fed is best. I couldn't care less how sophie plans on feeding her baby, as long as he is fed. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ok this is gonna be harsh.

they're married adults, with a dog, the vets bills and financial responsibilities that go into having a dog, and a baby on the way.
most couples in this position are buying their first house, or moving to their second “family” home after 10 years together.
these two are barely able to rent. It’s shocking.

both or them are responsible for this shit show but what man with any self respect would have himself and his wife move back in with her teenage siblings, it’s crazy.

we’ve all faced shit from the corona, but it’s only been 2 months.
shes 8 months pregnant, they didn’t get where they are now because of the last two months.

after manipulating their audience into parting with cash.... their code word is “should we say Disney world“

Jesus Christ grow the fuck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Really annoys me how they make out people are dying for these pins and have been asking them loads for them, trying to move away from the fact that this is a complete beg.
I wonder if anyone will actually buy them.
People will buy them because this couple of a scroungers have guilt tripped people into it. “That way we can get a house, and furniture, and a nursery for Barney Brown.” Also they’ve been very calculating letting people know the name of their baby, making sure people now feel involved, imagining Barney as an actual person before he’s even born. They’re genuinely awful people.

Thought of a title for the next thread: ‘Sophie and Dave #5 Bought less for their baby than they did for Chip, now flogging pins for a Disney trip.’

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

azzarzar7

What they failed to research when designing this pin is ‘rainbow bridge’ is a term used a lot for when dogs pass away. People say they’ve ‘gone over the rainbow bridge’ so the pin kinda makes it look like he has died 👀

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Are they blaming the corona virus because I’m 100% certain they would be in the exact same position if it had never happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Tessie2020

You know what, I actually am starting to like Dave much more. I know he has his flaws (don’t we all) but I actually think he is far more decent that Sophie. He does have ambition, some of his own friends, is kind to his wife and upbeat. So fair play. Sophie is really showing how horrible she is to him. She is actually HORRIBLE. That live was so embarrassing for her, she came across hideously. She has this romanticised vision of what her life should be and doesn’t do the work to back it up. Now I’m not saying Dave’s a Saint, but I do think he is showing himself to be a nicer person than she is. If he had higher self-esteem he would realised he deserves more.

Reactions: 25

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
So Charlotte Ruff starts her new vlog by saying it's inappropriate to be filming while shopping as you should be as quick as possible in the store. Yes, exactly! Not like that numpty Dave auditioning for BGT while looking for his Monster 🤦

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

User_name_100

What they've wrote on their website has rubbed me up the wrong way. It feels like they're guilt tripping people into buying a pin, else their baby won't have a home. Surely having a stable place to live is one of the essentials that you think about before having a child. You cannot go around waving your new maternity clothes and home gyms around in people's faces then ask them for money because you haven't thought about where you're going to live.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Peachylace

Chatty Member
A lot of Sophie's anxieties at the moment are valid.

I am sure that a lot of first time mums think 'what on earth have I let myself in for?!' as their due date approaches. Your life as you knew it is about to change completely and there will be a lot of emotion attached to this.

Similarly, I think it's fair for her to feel cheated out of some of the joys of pregnancy because of lockdown.

Her worries about Dave's job are ones many of us are experiencing at the moment.

But I just can't feel sorry for her because of her inability to take control of the things she can do something about.

P.S. Part of me wonders if her epiphany over the last couple of days is because she has been reading here. Hi Sophie, I hope you take your last few weeks as a family of three to evaluate how you can give your little boy the best life possible. I'd start by investigating if you quality for a council house.

Why should they get a council house because they chose to make themselves homeless? They had a home. Shouldn't be handed everything on a plate, clothes, money, pregnancy pillows, homes...🙄🙄 i'm sure there are families living in bedsits, mums in mum and baby units, homeless people, vulnerable adults, (the list goes on) who need them more. Barney has a home. No it's not ideal but it's warm and safe for now until they get back on their feet with Dave going back to work and house viewings start again.

I 100% agree these feelings she's having are natural but that doesn't excuse not having a single nappy for a baby due in 10 weeks.

Sybil

Chatty Member
Just saw their website, it mentions buying pins to support their baby so that’s the product merchandise they have coming soon? They aren’t very original with their ideas.
I just see this as blatant guilt tripping.
‘If you don’t buy our shitty pins our baby will starve’
Surely a lot of people’s dreams are to be able to build a loving happy home for their children? But to make that dream happen people have to work hours away from their children (which is obviously upsetting to some parents).
I don’t dislike Sophie and Dave but they do annoy me. However this has really boiled my piss.
Sort your bloody lives out like most people in their late 20s and early 30s have to and stop relying on the generosity of your viewers to fund your pathetic, head-in-the-clouds lifestyle.
FFS.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I was so shocked to see that pregnancy pillow in the thumbnail because I know how expensive it is so had to click the video. Didn't even watch it but went straight to the description to see that it was gifted and clicked off again!

It's a joke that they are getting stuff like thst gifted but I am relieved they didn't spend that much money on a pregnancy pillow!
dave “we don’t have a ton of money but it was important to get you one......”

IT WAS GIFTED!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Did anyone else see the part of the vlog where the woman was staring at him dancing in the car park? She was probably thinking 1) why are two of them out when it should only be one person, and 2) people are dying and this moron is dancing like he’s having the best time out doing some shopping.
I don’t know about any of you but when my husband does he weekly shopping now, he has a list and it’s in and out as fast as possible. No faffing in the car park with gloves on. Dave literally can’t stop showing off can he?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Sophie will use it for the next 3 months, then Dave will use it until he gives birth to a can of monster.

“you work so hard sophie”

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The news is.

we‘re broke and we can’t miss out on ATM Tuesday so we’re doing ATM Thursday, we didn’t do Tuesday because we weren’t arsed uploading for a week and those “trolls” on tattle can see right through us so we waited until today.....

oh, and buy our new pin because dave needs snacks for them gains.....YASSSSSSSSSSSS

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20