Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supermarkets sell maternity pads and stuff like that. I'm sure we'll have a fun vlog of Dave stood in that aisle of the shop looking confused and making inappropriate jokes.
You can tell the after birth part hasn’t crossed either of their minds. Can imagine Sophie asking Dave for a pad and him passing her a note pad.

When my friend had her first, her now-ex didn’t have a car so his dad took them to the hospital but because she wasn’t in active labour he had to go home. Stepped a foot in the door and she rang him saying to come back as baby was coming. How inconvenient is it going to be for Sophie’s mum/family members having to drive Dave around

Reactions: 11
Can we not go into the whole breast vs formula feeding here? Fed is best. I couldn't care less how sophie plans on feeding her baby, as long as he is fed. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hear you!! I'm 5'4, size 8 and my son was a heft 9lbs 10oz, unfortunately he didn't come out of the sun roof 😂
There is more said about the recovery of c-section, for obvious reasons. But even if she has a 'normal' birth does she really think she will skip out with the baby.. No!! It took over a week before I could sit down properly I was in so much pain from tearing (sorry tmi!) When I had a bath I had to sit on my knees 😬 it's very difficult to recover when you have a new born and can't rest!
I have had both and they are both hard to recover from. I say that having had a natural birth with no meds and no tears and an infection after a C Section and other complications which made the Recovery more difficult.

Peeing after a natural birth is horrible and when you constantly have visitors it’s finding time to go for a wee when you can relax as much as possible 😂

Both are horrible recovery and for me recovery was worse then the actual labour. I don’t think Sophie has a clue how tough that will be.

The situation with Dave not driving is ridiculous, I actually wonder what he offers her? Because it’s not stability that’s for sure, he’s like having an over grown man child.

Also agree with the comment about Sophie should be the one to have a stable job if Dave wants to act. Like when he was on tour, she could of spent that time working full time and saving hard for their wedding/honeymoon but actually she did nothing but pine after Dave.

Reactions: 7
She has a degree in teaching. I think if she had never been been with Dave she might have continued with that career and be a teacher now in a stable job. He has wrapped her up in his dreams of being famous and living in a fairytale so much that she believes it and that’s why she has no career.

Reactions: 5
She has a degree in teaching. I think if she had never been been with Dave she might have continued with that career and be a teacher now in a stable job. He has wrapped her up in his dreams of being famous and living in a fairytale so much that she believes it and that’s why she has no career.
she said in a video once that the reason she didn’t pursue teaching was because she didn’t want to spend her life in a job where she spent all her time planning and marking! She said she wanted better for herself and basically suggested being a teacher was below her

Worked out well didn’t it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hasn't she talked about wanting to be a children's book illustrator?

I've literally never seen her draw anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she said in a video once that the reason she didn’t pursue teaching was because she didn’t want to spend her life in a job where she spent all her time planning and marking! She said she wanted better for herself and basically suggested being a teacher was below her

Worked out well didn’t it 😂😂
What exactly does she want to spend her life doing though? She never seems to want to do anything. Even having a baby, which is her supposed lifelong dream, she doesn’t seem to be putting any effort into.

She has no drive, ambition or willpower to get anything done. She lives in a dreamworld where she has endless money and and perpetual trips to Disney.

She can’t even be arsed to stick to an upload schedule when she has nothing else to do. We are all in lockdown so she’s not going anywhere, she has no job and lives at her mums so I doubt she’s spending her days cooking and cleaning.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone lazier in all my life.

Hasn't she talked about wanting to be a children's book illustrator?

I've literally never seen her draw anything.
If she was interested in illustration she should have drawn their channel logo instead of getting someone else to do it. Or maybe used those skills to design some merchandise that their fans might actually like. But no...yet again Princess Sophie can’t be bothered to exert herself in any possible way!

She winds me right up!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just seen on Instagram it’s their wedding anniversary, cue lots of feeling sorry for themselves not being able to go to TGI Fridays to celebrate 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
God. Looking at her latest video of Dave from a year ago is eye opening. He's so so much slimmer and better looking. He's put on SO much weight in a year! I hadn't really realised until now.

Reactions: 2
As another poster mentioned, I do wonder how much Dave helps around the house doing chores. He seems like he barely has 30 minutes spare to fit in a workout, so I guarantee he’s not spending his time helping with the washing up or hoovering. At least Sophie has kind of an excuse rn, but that fat piece of lard hasn’t.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
God. Looking at her latest video of Dave from a year ago is eye opening. He's so so much slimmer and better looking. He's put on SO much weight in a year! I hadn't really realised until now.
Phenomenal gain, I reckon 50lbs easily. That missing tooth though 🤢. He makes my skin crawl. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but how do you do it Soph?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
As another poster mentioned, I do wonder how much Dave helps around the house doing chores. He seems like he barely has 30 minutes spare to fit in a workout, so I guarantee he’s not spending his time helping with the washing up or hoovering. At least Sophie has kind of an excuse rn, but that fat piece of lard hasn’t.

Next vlog.."So I've just vacuumed and now I'm taking the bins out..." 😅😅

• Haha
Also Sophie’s stories are a joke. All they say to me are that we were stingy about a wedding so other people (family and friends) had to give up their time/take time off work etc (and likely money) to make it good. They’d have been screwed without them, just as they are rn with The baby.
Also them getting pregnant two months after their wedding says it all really. No planning, no saving, no forward thinking, just their heads in the clouds yet again.

Not necessarily, I didn’t give up breastfeeding, I was too physically ill to breastfeed (I was in a coma) & the meds I was on to save my life prevented my milk coming in. Some women cannot physically breastfeed however much they want to.
you don’t need to explain yourself to anyone ❤❤ Especially not here!

Dave will have a few spare grenade bars if necessary,
After thought.

Like Dave shares food 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also Sophie’s stories are a joke. All they say to me are that we were stingy about a wedding so other people (family and friends) had to give up their time/take time off work etc (and likely money) to make it good. They’d have been screwed without them, just as they are rn with The baby.
Also them getting pregnant two months after their wedding says it all really. No planning, no saving, no forward thinking, just their heads in the clouds yet again.
This is one point where I don't fully agree. I got married last year days after them and we had a really small wedding with just 16 guests. We did a lot of DIY for our wedding which my Mum, Sister in Law and Cousin helped with. The night before the wedding the guys went to the pub and the girls had a pj party where we decorated the venue.

We also went to Disney World for out honeymoon. For us it was a big expense but we knew we wanted to do it so we saved money on the wedding. I'd much rather spend the money on a 2 week honeymoon than a 1 day wedding, I don't see it as stingy, it's sensible. The most expensive part of our wedding was the rings and the photographer because they are the things you keep forever so I didn't mind splashing on them.

They thing with them that annoys me is she preaches that you should have a small wedding to save for the honeymoon (which I agree with) but doesn't mention that they sold those stupid pins to their fans to pay for most of it! That was when they started to lose me as a viewer and fan, it's only got worse since she got pregnant.

They also definitely didn't get pregnant 2 months after the wedding. We got pregnant quicker than they did after the wedding, married end of April, pregnant end of July/start of August and due now before our 1st wedding anniversary. She is about 12 weeks behind me in pregnancy.
We didn't really plan it but we were in the mindset of if it happens, it happens and it did. The difference with us is we both have steady full time jobs, own our home and have money in the bank.
I know they say if you wait until you're ready for a baby no one would ever have a baby but there are some basics you need in place.

This is one point where I don't fully agree. I got married last year days after them and we had a really small wedding with just 16 guests. We did a lot of DIY for our wedding which my Mum, Sister in Law and Cousin helped with. The night before the wedding the guys went to the pub and the girls had a pj party where we decorated the venue.

We also went to Disney World for out honeymoon. For us it was a big expense but we knew we wanted to do it so we saved money on the wedding. I'd much rather spend the money on a 2 week honeymoon than a 1 day wedding, I don't see it as stingy, it's sensible. The most expensive part of our wedding was the rings and the photographer because they are the things you keep forever so I didn't mind splashing on them.

They thing with them that annoys me is she preaches that you should have a small wedding to save for the honeymoon (which I agree with) but doesn't mention that they sold those stupid pins to their fans to pay for most of it! That was when they started to lose me as a viewer and fan, it's only got worse since she got pregnant.

They also definitely didn't get pregnant 2 months after the wedding. We got pregnant quicker than they did after the wedding, married end of April, pregnant end of July/start of August and due now before our 1st wedding anniversary. She is about 12 weeks behind me in pregnancy.
We didn't really plan it but we were in the mindset of if it happens, it happens and it did. The difference with us is we both have steady full time jobs, own our home and have money in the bank.
I know they say if you wait until you're ready for a baby no one would ever have a baby but there are some basics you need in place.

Yea me too. I can't criticize them at all for being sensible and saving on the wedding!

.We also went to Disney World for out honeymoon. For us it was a big expense but we knew we wanted to do it so we saved money on the wedding. I'd much rather spend the money on a 2 week honeymoon than a 1 day wedding, I don't see it as stingy, it's sensible. The most expensive part of our wedding was the rings and the photographer because they are the things you keep forever so I didn't mind splashing on them.

Not saying you have to spend a lot on a wedding. Just saying that they are greedy and just expect a lot from others
We spent a bomb on our wedding day, went to WDW for our honeymoon and yet still managed to pay for it all ourselves. We decorated our own venue, bought a lot of stuff from hobbycraft and weren’t extravagant with anything and yet it still cost a lot. I guess I’m just suggesting that they take advantage of the kindness of others, just so that they can have what they want. There’s a difference between your friends and family helping you out because you’d do the same for them, and what those two did. They always seem to just expect people to help them, be it via superchats, their family having to make the bouquets, her mum taking them in when she’s pregnant. These are two thirty-something year olds who never seem to have done anything off their own backs. They’re always waiting to be offered kindness but would never reciprocate.

(Sorry didn’t see that it was a later that she fell pregnant😹)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yea me too. I can't criticize them at all for being sensible and saving on the wedding!
I'd be more likely to criticise them if they had a big over the top wedding that they obviously couldn't afford.

It'll be interesting to see what they do end up buying for baby, I'd actually have quite a lot of respect for them if she openly buys stuff second hand (the stuff that is safe to) or buys non branded things. Only thing I would splash out on is the car seat for safety.

She might be limited to what pram she can buy because of her car size though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.