Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly they hold no value to the things they are given do they? They’re like children who can’t take care of their toys. But these are two grown adults who have a child on the way. I can just see the click bait titles in ten months time now: ‘Did we lose our baby in the supermarket?’ Or ‘Where is the baby?!?!’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Aaha god. I do wonder. I'd love to know what they're truly like behind closed doors / when the camera's not rolling.
Given the way they speak to one another on screen I would be amazed if they spend any time at all in the same room. Sophie will be hogging the bed (natch) while Dave is glued to his PlayStation in the dining room.

Reactions: 3
I never knew about the wedding rings! Did someone say Sophie also got a new engagement ring from Beaverbrooks? Does anyone have pics of her old vs new ring?

Reactions: 2
Ooh, what's your theory on what happened?
he tried to make out things had been stolen or it was some luvvies theater ghost 🙄🙄
does anyone remember how he said another actor had their wedding ring go missing from the exact same dressing room.
so he was hinting it was taken or something strange was afoot 😂🤣😂🤣

In reality it’s probably in a drawer somewhere because it didn’t fit him anymore.
We all know that 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yep, it “went missing” from the dressing room.....allegedly.
I remember watching that video. Sophie was already filming, I think she was painting or something and Dave just happened to phone and tell her his wedding ring had gone missing. I said to my wife that it seemed like they were doing it for views. It all felt very staged. I'm not sure if him losing his ring was faked but I would put money on them setting up the phone call for content.

Reactions: 12
Probably misplaced the ring somewhere between the theatre and Soho. Can’t have been easy taking it on and off every night to have a few sneaky hours by himself before getting the train back to his wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand why she hadn’t jumped on the pregnancy content more. There’s a big market for it and would widen their subscriber base.
“What’s in my hospital bag?” and hauls etc

Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand why she hadn’t jumped on the pregnancy content more. There’s a big market for it and would widen their subscriber base.
Even if they are struggling for the money it would still be a good idea to do some kind of ‘what we plan on buying’ content.

Reactions: 4
What's in my hospital bag......nothing!
They don't have the pregnancy content cause theyve bought zilch

What's in my hospital bag......nothing!
They don't have the pregnancy content cause theyve bought zilch
It’s so sad, if they were having a girl then they would of got so much stuff. Wonder if Sophie is still grieving 🙄

Maybe the flogged the wedding ring when short of cash and made the video in hopes tha t some poor mug would pity them and gift another!!

Reactions: 5
It’s so sad, if they were having a girl then they would of got so much stuff. Wonder if Sophie is still grieving 🙄
Even if they haven't bought clothes, toys etc they dont even have the basic essentials like wipes or nappies. That's something they could be picking up each week when they go shopping.
If they want brands to gift them stuff they really should buy some bits first

Honestly I wish brands new that they cheated for that award!

But then maybe they do and that’s why they have very few brand deals.

They put on their Instagram stories at Xmas that they were working on some content for a brand and nothing’s ever come from that.... wonder if they left the brand waiting too long and they moved on to sone one else.

Honestly I wish brands new that they cheated for that award!

But then maybe they do and that’s why they have very few brand deals.

They put on their Instagram stories at Xmas that they were working on some content for a brand and nothing’s ever come from that.... wonder if they left the brand waiting too long and they moved on to sone one else.
I don’t think any brand really cares 🤣 it was such a fluffy award, does anyone remember what they won actually? Apart from pandora jewellery.

they didn’t even hold an event last year?
And I assume they won’t this year 😬

but regardless cheating is cheating, doesn’t matter what the competition is 😐

Reactions: 5
I don’t think any brand really cares 🤣 it was such a fluffy award, does anyone remember what they won actually? Apart from pandora jewellery.

they didn’t even hold an event last year?
And I assume they won’t this year 😬

but regardless cheating is cheating, doesn’t matter what the competition is 😐
that she then went and sold on Depop!

• Wow
  • Haha
Yes, quite. You can just imagine the email sitting there unanswered because it's too much like hard work for Princess Sophie. They'll never get the big brand deals because they're both too lazy to actually do anything about it. Like reply to an email.

Reactions: 3
I’d donate 75p tonight (Cashpoint Tuesday!) for this thread alone,
the content they give us, it’s so worth it 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.