Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why people think they "chose" to have a less expensive wedding and splurge on the honeymoon. They had zero money so had no choice with the wedding. The honeymoon was paid for via the merch.

Reactions: 18
Were they not engaged for like 7 years? Didn’t they really only start planning the wedding when Beaverbrooks gave them free rings and then suddenly they thought the wedding would be a cash cow and they would get offers from companies to provide things?

Reactions: 9
Were they not engaged for like 7 years? Didn’t they really only start planning the wedding when Beaverbrooks gave them free rings and then suddenly they thought the wedding would be a cash cow and they would get offers from companies to provide things?
Quite possibly knowing that pair of beggars. That made me angry too, she threw out the engagement ring Dave gave her and she'd worn for years because Beaverbrooks gave them a freebie. She knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Quite possibly knowing that pair of beggars. That made me angry too, she threw out the engagement ring Dave gave her and she'd worn for years because Beaverbrooks gave them a freebie. She knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Dave lost his ring didn’t he? Isn’t he wearing a bit of plastic now instead? 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Dave lost his ring didn’t he? Isn’t he wearing a bit of plastic now instead? 😬
Oh, yeah. I had forgotten all about that. There were some of us here (myself included) who thought it was a desperate grab for vlog "content" at the time.

We'll have to check in tonight's vlog (if there is one) whether Dave's pork sausage fingers are bejewelled or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Lost his ring” or “will no longer fit on his finger”?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
8E8D3326-F0C7-4C06-A23C-FF10AC12EBD0.jpeg
074DB455-5420-4638-B34D-0624D6FF5D16.jpeg

not even 12 months........ that’s crazy!!!
Looks like minimum 5 year’s difference 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for him really. I absolutely hate looking back on photos of myself when I was slimmer and younger. It sucks gaining weight, and it's so much more fun putting it on than trying to lose it. :( They're lazy and hopeless and I feel like they don't care about becoming parents at all, but damn I bet seeing those photos and videos stung him.

I feel sorry for him really. I absolutely hate looking back on photos of myself when I was slimmer and younger. It sucks gaining weight, and it's so much more fun putting it on than trying to lose it. :( They're lazy and hopeless and I feel like they don't care about becoming parents at all, but damn I bet seeing those photos and videos stung him.
I don’t actually think it’s weight related, he’s visibly aged and I’d put it down to being home full time with Sophie 😂

which he hasn’t has to do in a long time.

Aaha god. I do wonder. I'd love to know what they're truly like behind closed doors / when the camera's not rolling.

13C8345B-B473-4143-A63C-47D677EB6D23.jpeg

these are not the same rings right? Is the right one really plastic? If it is, that’s awful. I’d be embarrassed if that was my husband

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.