Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was appalling. How much did they get in the end? About £20? 🤣 £20 for selling out their unborn child.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
How self obsessed do you have to be to think people would care you’ve chosen your babys name, especially when you aren’t even going to tell them 😂😂 when I was pregnant I felt weird talking about it really unless someone asked.

Think they are expecting OK magazine to offer them a photo shoot.

That thing about cheating is disgraceful, wish someone had recorded the encouragement of her fans to fraudulently vote and sent it to every brand whoever worked with her, plus others. What a disgrace.

An interesting point was made about when did your opinion change on Sophie and Dave, mine was definitely when they bought Chip. I think they were at Daves Mums for less then two weeks and they bought him, Didn’t have a house (no change there) or jobs (de ja vu) and were becoming responsible for another living thing (tit history really does repeat itself)

I’d love to know others turning points 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did you hear her say, "Shall I drag it out and make you guys work for it?".

🎷Here they come, begging, no surprise, a lifetime of indulgence on Dave's thighs; pound sounds flashing in Owly's eyes". 🎷

That can be their new ditty to replace that "It's all for youuuuuu" headache-inducer.
*Signs.

Dammit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Benefits Brown

no fucks given.they said it was guessed in the chat?

do we drag it out as long as possible....and make you guys....work for it.

lets document this......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else catch the look he gave when she called him out on almost giving the game away? He seems like a nasty piece of work. It’s like they don’t even like each other sometimes

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How self obsessed do you have to be to think people would care you’ve chosen your babys name, especially when you aren’t even going to tell them 😂😂 when I was pregnant I felt weird talking about it really unless someone asked.

Think they are expecting OK magazine to offer them a photo shoot.

That thing about cheating is disgraceful, wish someone had recorded the encouragement of her fans to fraudulently vote and sent it to every brand whoever worked with her, plus others. What a disgrace.

An interesting point was made about when did your opinion change on Sophie and Dave, mine was definitely when they bought Chip. I think they were at Daves Mums for less then two weeks and they bought him, Didn’t have a house (no change there) or jobs (de ja vu) and were becoming responsible for another living thing (tit history really does repeat itself)

I’d love to know others turning points 😂
I only started watching them because I was getting married around the time they were and we had an Orlando honeymoon. They seemed a nice couple and their wedding seemed actually quite modest which was nice compared to other youtube people who had huge weddings but all gifted.

I stopped watching when they started trying to sell tacky pins to go on honeymoon. It was just so transparent they had no investment in caring about the 'merch' and just wanted money, of course some people are stupid enough to buy it. Carrying on the comparison above with Lucy Wood, who also did pins that were actually nicely designed products and didn't look like merch at all, the difference in effort and care is astounding.

I tried watching again after in the hope they would change when not in the same situation but obviously after recently, they've only seemed to be getting worse. I really really hope the influencer bubble pops soon. I know #ad rules are getting stricter, but until gifts from companies are accurately calculated as income of a kind I don't think this sort of begging will stop.

Reactions: 3
I’ve lasted 11 minutes and I’d rather stick my head in nettles than watch any more.

YASSSS.... duck OFF YOU CREEPY LITTLE MAN 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Benefits Brown

no fucks given.they said it was guessed in the chat?

do we drag it out as long as possible....and make you guys....work for it.

lets document this......
Um...well it’s your child, so maybe you both should work for it. Literally

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s like they don’t even like each other sometimes
They really don't. It's becoming increasingly obvious since the honeymoon. I still can't believe they actually published that vlog where they discussed names. It was one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever seen.

Reactions: 5
In my opinion they think they're so important that everyone is just wanting to know the name and can't sleep without this precious information. Why do a live video just to tell their fans they've picked a name?!? Boring.

Reactions: 8
In my opinion they think they're so important that everyone is just wanting to know the name and can't sleep without this precious information. Why do a live video just to tell their fans they've picked a name?!? Boring.
Moneymoneymoneymoneymoney

Reactions: 4
I laughed out loud at Sophie's words of 'reassurance' at the end of the Live.

"I know it's really weird and hard....but...just know that....we're here and we'll always be here".

OH GOOD. There was I worrying about my work drying up and how I'll pay my rent and bills, etc....but YOU'RE HERE. Lifesavers.

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They really don't. It's becoming increasingly obvious since the honeymoon. I still can't believe they actually published that vlog where they discussed names. It was one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever seen.
Yeah they genuinely seemed to hate each other in that vid. Forgot all about that.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I laughed out loud at Sophie's words of 'reassurance' at the end of the Live.

"I know it's really weird and hard....but...just know that....we're here and we'll always be here".

OH GOOD. There was I worrying about my work drying up and how I'll pay my rent and bills, etc....but YOU'RE HERE. Lifesavers.

:rolleyes:
This in general from YouTubers at the moment REALLY annoys me.

YouTube is full of videos titled:
’How to survive Lockdown with 5 kids, 3 cats and a pet kangaroo’

Why does someone think just because they post videos on YouTube that for some reason they have tips with how to deal with the situation that other people don’t, or that people care that they are going through it too, let alone someone who doesn’t even respond to comments/messages.

There was me thinking this was UNPRECEDENTED and no one had experienced it before in our life times, but of course all the YouTubers who know everything know how to deal with it and are the book of knowledge.

Sophie, Boris called and he asked if you’d be a member of the cabinet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.