Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this! We had about 7 names picked for our boy and it wasn't until about 6 hours after he was born that I was 100% sure!
It actually took us a few days to make the final decision!

But then we weren't exploiting our baby for a few clicks.

Reactions: 3
Personally I don't buy all this we will see if he suits the name, I know however some do. We picked a name and that was it, it is a baby they don't look like a name !!!

Reactions: 7
I rarely ever comment (because I don't think I ever have anything interesting to add that hasn't been said before) but this couple push me to my limits of annoyance.

I honestly think they would be far better being honest and transparent about their situation, making videos on having a baby on a (non-existent) budget and their journey out of this mess they've gotten themselves into. Instead, they've clearly been requesting/begging off insta-popular brands with high price tags! There's a huge community online of people sharing money saving advice (some of which on YouTube) so it's not like its a mystery of the alternatives. The fact they also seem to be begging for high value items is even more a kick in the teeth as not only could they not afford it themselves, they're promoting high value items at a time when there are so many financial difficulties ahead in this country.

Like so many people have said above, there is nothing to stop anyone on furlough undertaking temporary work so I don't see any reason why (if they're struggling as much as I suspect) Dave at the very least shouldn't be looking for a temporary role. Instead, they seem to just be banking on their lives generating money and their begging getting them all their baby buys.

Sorry for the rant, but I do feel better for typing it haha
I agree with this. I’m sure everyone would appreicate a real documentation on their situation. It would stress anyone out to not have a home or a job and a baby on the way. Why does she think she’s above showing that? Unless they’ve got it sorted cos they plan to stay where they are ...

thing is,
the only way she’ll get pregnant again is by telling dave there’s a second corona wave coming in 2021 and if shes knocked up they can stay at home!
sophie might get her girl,
dave might get a good Asda delivery slot. YASSSSSS!
(I do that bleeping yassssss in his voice so many times I want to slap myself)

I really can’t stand them 😂
I actually forgot they’re were having a boy😂 bless them and their disappointment in it not being a girl

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Personally I don't buy all this we will see if he suits the name, I know however some do. We picked a name and that was it, it is a baby they don't look like a name !!!
This what I'm thinking with our baby. We had a girls name picked before we were even pregnant but I've not got the same feeling about any boy names.

We've agreed on 2 names but don't really have a favourite. They're both nice names but I've not fallen in love with one or the other. We've said we'll decide on one of them once he's born but I think the same as you, a baby is a baby, he'll suit any name we give him.

Even when someone names their baby something that you initially don't like or think is weird, after a few weeks/months you can't really imagine them being anything else.

Reactions: 4
Plus I see loads of people with all sorts of personlized stuff before their baby arrives so people do do it all the time!

Reactions: 1
Plus I see loads of people with all sorts of personlized stuff before their baby arrives so people do do it all the time!
Of course they do, part of being pregnant is thinking of a name for the baby. Sometime people settle on one easily and sometimes people have a few options, it's just one of those things.

I don't have an issue with them having a name for their baby and I don't think I've seen any posts here from anyone who does.

It's the fact that they did a live begging session and click baited a "big announcement" which was that they had a name but obviously aren't going to tell anyone. They could have easily just mentioned it in the next vlog but they needed a reason to do a live and get some cash 🤑
It just seems like something that should be lower down on their priorities when the baby doesn't even have a car seat or somewhere to sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Completely honest, I think they probably had more of an emotional connection choosing chips name then they do this baby,

deciding on a name seemed like a frustration to them now it’s not a girl.

I think they’re choosing what the subs will like more than anything else.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Completely honest, I think they probably had more of an emotional connection choosing chips name then they do this baby,

deciding on a name seems like a frustration to them now it’s not a girl.

I think they’re choosing what the subs will like more than anything else.
I agree with every word you've said but how awful for that poor little lad.

Reactions: 6
I agree with every word you've said but how awful for that poor little lad.
you could tell they were excited to get the vulnerable Disney audience excited, there’s going to be this creepy “this is our baby... we’re all a FLAMILY” narrative to convince the subs to gift them tit and donate money,

it’s so manipulative, even telling “us” his name is so so manipulative.

they don’t want a boy, Dave is a trained actor and he can’t even pull of “excited”

they chose a name that will have the Disney crew in a flap and it’s so fucked up.

Reactions: 9
you could tell they were excited to get the vulnerable Disney audience excited, there’s going to be this creepy “this is our baby... we’re all a FLAMILY” narrative to convince the subs to gift them tit and donate money,

it’s so manipulative, even telling “us” his name is so so manipulative.

they don’t want a boy, Dave is a trained actor and he can’t even pull of “excited”

they chose a name that will have the Disney crew in a flap and it’s so fucked up.
Dave is no Benedict Cumberbatch when it comes to the acting. May be why he struggled to get work.

Excited about having a baby? Fail. Straight man? Fail. Loving husband? Fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course they do, part of being pregnant is thinking of a name for the baby. Sometime people settle on one easily and sometimes people have a few options, it's just one of those things.

I don't have an issue with them having a name for their baby and I don't think I've seen any posts here from anyone who does.

It's the fact that they did a live begging session and click baited a "big announcement" which was that they had a name but obviously aren't going to tell anyone. They could have easily just mentioned it in the next vlog but they needed a reason to do a live and get some cash 🤑
It just seems like something that should be lower down on their priorities when the baby doesn't even have a car seat or somewhere to sleep.

Oh yea but no one whatsoever disputing those facts.

Reactions: 1
We've agreed on 2 names but don't really have a favourite. They're both nice names but I've not fallen in love with one or the other. We've said we'll decide on one of them once he's born but I think the same as you, a baby is a baby, he'll suit any name we give him.
We are in the same boat. Had a girls name before we were even considering getting pregnant but can not decide on a boys name. We’ve narrowed it down to about 10 that we ‘don’t hate’ but still haven't come across one That we really like.

Reactions: 2
We are in the same boat. Had a girls name before we were even considering getting pregnant but can not decide on a boys name. We’ve narrowed it down to about 10 that we ‘don’t hate’ but still haven't come across one That we really like.
Same.
Lol at how many of us on here are pregnant rn!
All sharing the same hatred of these two lazy parents to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Really wish Matt and Dave would get together and start a couples channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So after the live on Thursday night where they announced they’ve decided the name, but wouldn’t say it, they did another upload on Friday ‘We’ve picked a BABY NAME’ and still haven’t said what it is! They are the worst sort of people, click baiting their poor child before he’s even born, and still don’t seem to have a home/cot/car seat/pram for him!

I haven’t watched the video, but reading the comments, there ‘fans’ seem to be encouraging them to buy new games for the PlayStation, or to get a switch to play animal crossing. I think they have more important things to spend money on!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes, believe it or not in the last vlog Sophie discusses all the games she's going to buy 🤦 Because it's not like she's got a baby due soon or anything.

Had to snigger when they found out the baby is over 97 centile. That is going to be one painful birth. Sophie's so thick she hasn't even realised this.

And Mummy is clearly so sick of them taking over the living room and garden that she's persuaded them to set up the PlayStation in the dining room. Once they're set up in there she's going to lock the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Our moses basket was £40, cheaper than some Switch games, it wasn't fancy but you know what it did the job !
£50, the price of most new Switch games, would buy you pretty much enough sleep suits and vests from Asda or Tesco to last the first 3 months ! And that is pretty much all they wear.
It's all about priorities and this feckless pair have it all wrong, it makes me so angry and also so, so sad for that little boy. He will never be their number one priority and he isn't even here yet !

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.