Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you could, as long as it was outside your contract hours? So if Dave is contracted to work 10pm-7am, then he could get a job during the day. I’m sure that’s what Martin Lewis said
Ahh right, sorry! I didn't realise that was allowed.

Reactions: 1
The news is.

we‘re broke and we can’t miss out on ATM Tuesday so we’re doing ATM Thursday, we didn’t do Tuesday because we weren’t arsed uploading for a week and those “trolls” on tattle can see right through us so we waited until today.....

oh, and buy our new pin because dave needs snacks for them gains.....YASSSSSSSSSSSS

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
You definitely can get another job when being furloughed, but you will be taxed on both jobs at the same time. My brother is a furloughed construction worker but has taken on some shifts at his local Waitrose for some extra cash. Dave could 100% do the same.

Reactions: 7
What do we think the news is?
Merch, most definitely.

Also, I wonder if those preset filters she uses on her IG story are free or if she’s paying for them. 🤔 She uses a different one almost everyday - that could get expensive quickly.

On another note, I was watching their vlogs from 2017 - right before they moved to Scotland. They were happily working hard (Sophie even14 hr shifts sometimes), they looked established and content with life’s little moments and they spent time with multiple friends frequently. Dave was eating healthy 80% of the time and they looked genuinely in love. . . it reminded me why I used to follow their channel religiously. What the hell happened?! I’m still trying to pin-point the moment they started sliding downhill into the shell of an existence they are living now.

If you ask me, they should have never of left London. They were thriving there. Some people are just made for that environment - why change it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

You definitely can get another job when being furloughed, but you will be taxed on both jobs at the same time. My brother is a furloughed construction worker but has taken on some shifts at his local Waitrose for some extra cash. Dave could 100% do the same.
thing is,
the only way she’ll get pregnant again is by telling dave there’s a second corona wave coming in 2021 and if shes knocked up they can stay at home!
sophie might get her girl,
dave might get a good Asda delivery slot. YASSSSSS!
(I do that bleeping yassssss in his voice so many times I want to slap myself)

I really can’t stand them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Merch, most definitely.

Also, I wonder if those preset filters she uses on her IG story are free or if she’s paying for them. 🤔 She uses a different one almost everyday - that could get expensive quickly.

On another note, I was watching their vlogs from 2017 - right before they moved to Scotland. They were happily working hard (Sophie even14 hr shifts sometimes), they looked established and content with life’s little moments and they spent time with multiple friends frequently. Dave was eating healthy 80% of the time and they looked genuinely in love. . . it reminded me why I used to follow their channel religiously. What the hell happened?! I’m still trying to pin-point the moment they started sliding downhill into the shell of an existence they are living now.

If you ask me, they should have never of left London. They were thriving there. Some people are just made for that environment - why change it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
For me the turning point was when they won that vlogging award. They turned grabby and lazy after that.

I never thought they were particularly loved up, though. I never saw any chemistry between them. Yes, they both bleat "I love you so much" about a gazillion times in every vlog but I never felt it. Even in the early days I felt it was a convenient relationship for both of them.

• Heart
For me the turning point was when they won that vlogging award. They turned grabby and lazy after that.

I never thought they were particularly loved up, though. I never saw any chemistry between them. Yes, they both bleat "I love you so much" about a gazillion times in every vlog but I never felt it. Even in the early days I felt it was a convenient relationship for both of them.
which they cheated to win....same.
and I got blocked for pointing out they were cheating.
Lucy Wood should have won.

(for anyone who doesn’t remember one of their “fans” posted saying she’d learned a way to vote hundreds of times, they replied and encouraged her to do it and to get more to do it, I posted saying that was really unfair and I got blocked....

I then told lucy wood that the vote was rigged, which wasn’t my place but I felt sorry for her, she PM’ed me on twitter the next day saying she was upset she hadn’t won but she felt better knowing going into it Sophie and Dave were going to win [because she knew they cheated]
and this is why I can’t stand them both)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
which they cheated to win....same.
and I got blocked for pointing out they were cheating.
Lucy Wood should have won.

(for anyone who doesn’t remember one of their “fans” posted saying she’d learned a way to vote hundreds of times, they replied and encouraged her to do it and to get more to do it, I posted saying that was really unfair and I got blocked....

I then told lucy wood that the vote was rigged, she PM’ed me on twitter the next day saying she was upset she hadn’t won but she felt better knowing going into it Sophie and Dave were going to win [because she knew they cheated]
and this is why I can’t stand them both)
Sorry if this has been discussed and I’ve missed it but how did they cheat?!

Wow that pic of Dave with the baby gro on his insta. You can really seee how big his is 😫

Reactions: 4
I haven't got the energy to check back but IIRC Sophie was very open on her vlog about followers voting numerous times and actively encouraged it. Happy to be corrected on that if anyone has a better memory!
yep!! and the comments were filled with them encouraging it, it was one of the only times I commented because I was so angry for the others who were nominated, they were encouraging the viewers to contact the “loophole” viewer to find out what to do because it meant sooooooo much to them.

i can’t STAND cheating, I got blocked for pointing it out so thought “duck that” and told their competition to go check the comments of their vlog.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
yep!! and the comments were filled with them encouraging it, it was one of the only times I commented because I was so angry for the others who were nominated, they were encouraging the viewers to contact the “loophole” viewer to find out what to do because it meant sooooooo much to them.

i can’t STAND cheating, I got blocked for pointing it out so thought “duck that” and told their competition to go check the comments of their vlog.
Ah, thanks, Ooh, my memory isn't so bad after all.

Sophie showed her true colours when they won the award and she was all faux "What little me, really, I can't believe it". And at the time I thought what a complete fake she was as she knew fine well she'd cheated to win. Nasty, nasty girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lucy Wood has more insta followers than the two of them combined. An she’s waaaaay beyond them in youtube subs too. I think it’s clear who cheated and who didn’t there. Also Lucy was gifted tickets to DisneyWorld last year which I bet S&D are foaming at the mouth about. Companies can obviously see right through it all.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.