Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thing is,
the only way she’ll get pregnant again is by telling dave there’s a second corona wave coming in 2021 and if shes knocked up they can stay at home!
sophie might get her girl,
dave might get a good Asda delivery slot. YASSSSSS!
(I do that bleeping yassssss in his voice so many times I want to slap myself)

I really can’t stand them 😂
Why is he obsessed with the yaaas? Is he into drag ?
Also why do they say flamily?

Reactions: 5
Do you reckon Dave sees himself as having a Personal trainer now in Matt. Like he’s some sort of celeb or something. Matt is likely only doing it through kindness at this time. Wait until Matt goes back to work and his normal clients and Dave needs to pay for sessions. Won’t be seen for dust and Dave’ll blame weight gain on the baby.
Surely he just makes Matt look bad? I wouldn’t want to hire someone who Was working with someone like Dave! Matt needs to be a friend/professional here and tell Dave he’s milking himself. I personally don’t know why matt would want to be associated with people like Dave and Sophie who beg for money from the public it’s disgusting behaviour.
I also agree with you he will definitely blame the gain on having a baby.

Reactions: 4
Have you seen their latest insta story. Now the dog has his bum all over that new pillow. Honestly, these two have no value for anything. They haven’t paid for it, so yet again they treat it like garbage.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Dammit I wanted to go and tot up how much they got in their begging bowl this time.

Wonder why they’ve taken it down?
It was a mess. They farted around setting up, resetting, screen kept freezing, they had nothing to say apart from that they know the baby's name. Maybe it was just too awful even by their incredibly low standards?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was a mess. They farted around setting up, resetting, screen kept freezing, they had nothing to say apart from that they know the baby's name. Maybe it was just too awful even by their incredibly low standards?
Just shows their laziness that they hadnt even bothered setting up beforehand!

It must have been truly awful for them to take it down.

Reactions: 2
They took it down because they confirmed the name was mentioned in the chat, wouldn’t be hard to work out what it is based on when Dave said he’d seen it,

I’ve been waiting for them to re upload it with chat enabled but I assume that’s why they haven’t.

Omg I can’t believe their dogs bum is on that pillow. There is no way they were gifted it as they would have tagged the company in the story too !

• Sick
Reactions: 2
They took it down because they confirmed the name was mentioned in the chat, wouldn’t be hard to work out what it is based on when Dave said he’d seen it,

I’ve been waiting for them to re upload it with chat enabled but I assume that’s why they haven’t.
Like anyone is even bothered? Some of the guesses were so clearly a piss take. The completely false sense of self-importance is breathtaking.

Reactions: 3
Omg I can’t believe their dogs bum is on that pillow. There is no way they were gifted it as they would have tagged the company in the story too !
If I was a vlogger and I’d been gifted an item i feel like I would make a real effort to name drop the product and the company, give a rundown of the products features, and give a little review/demo of it. All they seemed to do was play with it. Very immature.

It def says gifted in the caption for that video. That’s why they never get collabs with companies, because after they see the footage and traffic they get From the first posts/vlog, the companies must run a mile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Aw I was looking forward to watching the live, to see how beggy they were! They really think highly of themselves if they think people care THAT much about the name🙄

He's still got nowhere to sleep or even a car seat to get home from the hospital but don't worry guys the baby has a name so everything is fine! :rolleyes:

I'm due literally any day now and my baby still doesn't have a name but he has already taken over all the the space in the house with his stuff 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He's still got nowhere to sleep or even a car seat to get home from the hospital but don't worry guys the baby has a name so everything is fine! :rolleyes:

I'm due literally any day now and my baby still doesn't have a name but he has already taken over all the the space in the house with his stuff 😂
I think a lot of people don’t usually have a proper name until they see the baby in person.
Sophie and Dave have probably only picked a name for some views.

Good luck with the final few days of your pregnancy ❤

I think a lot of people don’t usually have a proper name until they see the baby in person.
Sophie and Dave have probably only picked a name for some views.

Good luck with the final few days of your pregnancy ❤
Exactly this! We had about 7 names picked for our boy and it wasn't until about 6 hours after he was born that I was 100% sure!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.