Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, thanks, Ooh, my memory isn't so bad after all.

Sophie showed her true colours when they won the award and she was all faux "What little me, really, I can't believe it". And at the time I thought what a complete fake she was as she knew fine we'll she'd cheated to win. Nasty, nasty girl.
Until that point I thought they were both a bit wet, but I didn’t have any strong feelings either way for them.

they showed their true colours at that point, and my comments weren’t abusive, I just asked them would they not prefer to win fairly and pointed out it wasn’t fair on the other nominees, I got one “fan” telling me it’s none of my business and then my comments never showed in their channel again.

Lucy Wood has more insta followers than the two of them combined. An she’s waaaaay beyond them in youtube subs too. I think it’s clear who cheated and who didn’t there. Also Lucy was gifted tickets to DisneyWorld last year which I bet S&D are foaming at the mouth about. Companies can obviously see right through it all.
I don’t follow her on social media but I went to her twitter PM’s because she should have won.
she didn’t beg for anyone to vote but you could tell it meant so much to her, if I’m correct she had just lost her job or something? And she was just starting full time youtube,
I was really pissed for her.

like if she lost fair enough, but she absolutely would have won.

Reactions: 5
The pair of them are just disgusting beggy people. Lucy’s YouTube channel is great. She has great, fun content. She’s just bought a house with her boyfriend, seems like a genuinely lovely person and actually has things to talk about. Her Disney vlogs were about an hour long each because she condensed a couple of days into each vlog ep rather than dragging one trip out for twenty or so vlogs for weeks or even months on end like sophie and other Disney vloggers are guilty of.

Reactions: 9
🎷Here they come, begging, no surprise, a lifetime of indulgence on Dave's thighs; pound sounds flashing in Owly's eyes". 🎷

That can be their new ditty to replace that "It's all for youuuuuu" headache-inducer.

• Haha
itll be their new pin to fund the items they need for their baby, just like how the money from the pins funded their disney holiday. bleeping disguisting.

Reactions: 2
Lucy Wood has more insta followers than the two of them combined. An she’s waaaaay beyond them in youtube subs too. I think it’s clear who cheated and who didn’t there. Also Lucy was gifted tickets to DisneyWorld last year which I bet S&D are foaming at the mouth about. Companies can obviously see right through it all.
Karma's a witch.

• Haha
They've got a tenner so far. So, £6.66 once Youtube's taken its cut.

Enough for a can of Monster for Dave and an Easter egg for 'Soph'.

(y)

OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!!!!!!

Are you watching this, people?!

Big announcement is that they've chosen Baby Brown's name.....but they're not going to just tell viewers.

:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
WOW talk about serious click bait! they're exciting news is they've picked baby brown's name

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Such big news. They’ve picked baby browns name 🙄
So many people telling them to do insta live instead as it’s glitchy but they can’t make any money from that can they?!

• Haha
Go on all day about how they’ve got an exciting announcement.... announcement is THEYVE PICKED THEIR BABY’S name!!!
Click bait as usual these two are PATHETIC

Reactions: 7
Karma’s a witch! They would gladly give up that award for a free Disney trip! And maybe, just maybe, if they hadn’t cheated their way to winning then they would have been gifted a trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the big news is that they’ve picked their own babies name.
duck right off the pair of you. Sick of these clickbait titles for money and views

• Heart
Everyone is guessing Disney themed names?
Did they actually give a clue to what it could be?

So they have said someone has guessed it right in the comments. The most normal names that alot of people have said seems to be Christopher, Alfie, Flynn, finley or noah.

Reactions: 1
Gaston brown? Surely they’re that dedicated to the cause that’ll be beauty and the beast themed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.