Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our moses basket was £40, cheaper than some Switch games, it wasn't fancy but you know what it did the job !
£50, the price of most new Switch games, would buy you pretty much enough sleep suits and vests from Asda or Tesco to last the first 3 months ! And that is pretty much all they wear.
It's all about priorities and this feckless pair have it all wrong, it makes me so angry and also so, so sad for that little boy. He will never be their number one priority and he isn't even here yet !

I do find it very strange (and so sad) they are even thinking about spending the money they already don't have on games instead of the first essesntials for their baby boy . Or aren't even excited about buying him things.

Reactions: 8
You have to wonder how much debt these pair would be willing to get into to keep up their luxury, nothing is wrong appearance

Reactions: 5
But Dave didn't think that baby was big because POE is so, so, petite and small... :rolleyes:
They are in cuckoo land! I'm a size 8 and 'petite' my partner is average size and weight and I had a 9lbs 10oz baby!
& as for painful periods, I have endometriosis and that is crippling it is so painful. I can confirm birth is a hell of a lot worse than a bad period...

Reactions: 10
you could tell they were excited to get the vulnerable Disney audience excited, there’s going to be this creepy “this is our baby... we’re all a FLAMILY” narrative to convince the subs to gift them tit and donate money,

it’s so manipulative, even telling “us” his name is so so manipulative.

they don’t want a boy, Dave is a trained actor and he can’t even pull of “excited”

they chose a name that will have the Disney crew in a flap and it’s so fucked up.
What is this whole flamily thing ?

The vlog where they said they were answering tricky questions did anyone notice Sophie asked if they would be keeping e the baby private and Dave said yes private and she said they would show him until he could ask not to be.

Reactions: 1
What is this whole flamily thing ?

The vlog where they said they were answering tricky questions did anyone notice Sophie asked if they would be keeping e the baby private and Dave said yes private and she said they would show him until he could ask not to be.
That’s sooo wrong!!! What twats!!!

Reactions: 1
You have to wonder how much debt these pair would be willing to get into to keep up their luxury, nothing is wrong appearance
I suspect they're already up to their eyes in debt. I think this is why they decided to run back to Mummy. They said they gave notice on their house in October, so before they knew about the pregnancy. I suspected how bad the debt was when they said they couldn't afford to buy any merch to sell and make some money. It must be profitable, it got them to WDW. So even if I had no money coming in I would have bought the stuff on my credit card, sold it, paid off the card and kept the profits.

But because they STILL haven't got any merch to sell that tells me they've maxxed out their credit cards and can't get any more credit. So do they save up the little money that's coming in to buy merch? They're not even spending it on the baby. Let's buy tit that we don't need but makes us feel better about the mess we've made of our lives. Honestly, my schoolboy son has a better handle on money than that pair of muppets.

Reactions: 8
I do find it very strange (and so sad) they are even thinking about spending the money they already don't have on games instead of the first essesntials for their baby boy . Or aren't even excited about buying him things.
thing is if they were smart about it there are carry cots that go on to your push chair that can also be used as the Moses baskets at home - meaning they don’t need to buy twice and saves on storage.

I’m unsure why a woman who has wanted a baby for SO LONG has not bought anything for him. Surely even if you have little money you would be so excited to just buy the odd baby grow?

I saw her Mums Instagram page today and there was photos from Sophie’s wedding, I still can’t get over that Miss Prissy Princess got married in a registry office (absolutely nothing wrong with it and it was a nice venue tbf but just she’s so above EVERYONE in her eyes that it still shocks me) I do think that’s why she hasn’t bought her baby stuff, because she can’t afford the Pram with the price tag so is stalling, she’s in denial. Same with all this fake let’s go to DLC or WDW one last time when they quite obviously can’t afford it! It’s denial.

I remember being like that when my husband and I had just bought our house and holidays were a dream because we had other responsabilities like furnishing our house, then our Daughter came along, life is expensive but we worked hard and struggled like a lot of young couples do and when we could finally afford those holidays it was great, because we knew we’d worked hard for them. I had my daughter when I was 20 and I’ve worked ever since, because I want her to understand that life doesn’t come free.

We are younger than Sophie and Dave and I can’t imagine having that going no where in life lifestyle. Now we can afford the holidays I sometimes find it hard to justify as Disney holidays aren’t cheap, it’s making the decision of do I need to upgrade my car or shall we put it towards house improvements or longer term goals, because we are grown ups.

They just don’t have this mentality and I personally think all this shall we do this shall we do that is because they know that it’s not really possible, but want to kid themselves it is.

Sophie wants to buy the £40 top from Zara she will wear once because that’s easier than saving 3-4K to go on holiday, and she can scrounge that money off her flamily fans.

When everyone else was worried about their jobs these two were thinking yay more time to spend together and get more pity for the tit choices we’ve made in life.

Reactions: 14
They’re 100% relying on a baby shower and companies gifting them items to get things for the baby. So greedy. Though you can guarantee if they were having a girl Sophie would be up to her eyeballs in cute girly baby clothes that she had bought herself by now!

Reactions: 13
I got mine from Aldi! It was rarely used though as he seemed to prefer being in the carry cot part of the pram. All the cute outfits are pointless, they'll end up stained, ruined and too much faff to put on a baby so much when they constantly need changing. I had a lovely baby grow from sainsburys that was my favourite and I was gutted when it was ruined, and that was from Sainsburys. Never mind jojo bebe or whatever it's called!

Reactions: 6
thing is if they were smart about it there are carry cots that go on to your push chair that can also be used as the Moses baskets at home - meaning they don’t need to buy twice and saves on storage.

I’m unsure why a woman who has wanted a baby for SO LONG has not bought anything for him. Surely even if you have little money you would be so excited to just buy the odd baby grow?

I saw her Mums Instagram page today and there was photos from Sophie’s wedding, I still can’t get over that Miss Prissy Princess got married in a registry office (absolutely nothing wrong with it and it was a nice venue tbf but just she’s so above EVERYONE in her eyes that it still shocks me) I do think that’s why she hasn’t bought her baby stuff, because she can’t afford the Pram with the price tag so is stalling, she’s in denial. Same with all this fake let’s go to DLC or WDW one last time when they quite obviously can’t afford it! It’s denial.

I remember being like that when my husband and I had just bought our house and holidays were a dream because we had other responsabilities like furnishing our house, then our Daughter came along, life is expensive but we worked hard and struggled like a lot of young couples do and when we could finally afford those holidays it was great, because we knew we’d worked hard for them. I had my daughter when I was 20 and I’ve worked ever since, because I want her to understand that life doesn’t come free.

We are younger than Sophie and Dave and I can’t imagine having that going no where in life lifestyle. Now we can afford the holidays I sometimes find it hard to justify as Disney holidays aren’t cheap, it’s making the decision of do I need to upgrade my car or shall we put it towards house improvements or longer term goals, because we are grown ups.

They just don’t have this mentality and I personally think all this shall we do this shall we do that is because they know that it’s not really possible, but want to kid themselves it is.

Sophie wants to buy the £40 top from Zara she will wear once because that’s easier than saving 3-4K to go on holiday, and she can scrounge that money off her flamily fans.

When everyone else was worried about their jobs these two were thinking yay more time to spend together and get more pity for the tit choices we’ve made in life.
This is a great post and has reminded me of what happened with the wedding. Because they didn't have the money for Princess Sophie's fairytale wedding she put her head in the sand and did FA prep. Didn't even try on wedding dresses and actually got quite arsey in vlogs when people were concerned that she didn't appear to appreciate how long it takes to organise a wedding. No surprise, everything ended up being horribly last minute and rushed and frankly it looked like a mess of jumbled ideas thrown together.

So she definitely has form for denial when real life isn't matching up to the fairytale dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I got mine from Aldi! It was rarely used though as he seemed to prefer being in the carry cot part of the pram. All the cute outfits are pointless, they'll end up stained, ruined and too much faff to put on a baby so much when they constantly need changing. I had a lovely baby grow from sainsburys that was my favourite and I was gutted when it was ruined, and that was from Sainsburys. Never mind jojo bebe or whatever it's called!
Same, I’ve found most of the clothes I tend to love are the ones bought from supermarkets or H and M. No need for brands, once you’ve had kids you realise how short a time they are in it for, even then a lot of it gets stained especially when they are weaning.

Reactions: 3
Fancy outfits won't be wasted for them as they would for 'normal' people... they will provide a picture for the 'gram. They have already got their (well, the company that gifted it to them) moneys worth out of the dinosaur babygrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
expect he wears nothing underneath
Ew, who does that?
Hoodies to me are like a jacket, it's an extra layer over a t-shirt. Is that just me? Or is he gross?

Even then he's only in the garden. Just go put a t-shirt on?
Or is he trying to be like those people you see at the gym that wear loads of layers and sweat a tit tonne while they work out? They're usually doing cardio when they do that...

Reactions: 5
This is a great post and has reminded me of what happened with the wedding. Because they didn't have the money for Princess Sophie's fairytale wedding she put her head in the sand and did FA prep. Didn't even try on wedding dresses and actually got quite arsey in vlogs when people were concerned that she didn't appear to appreciate how long it takes to organise a wedding. No surprise, everything ended up being horribly last minute and rushed and frankly it looked like a mess of jumbled ideas thrown together.

So she definitely has form for denial when real life isn't matching up to the fairytale dream.
Yes very true, when I said that I actually didn’t think about the wedding but 100% she didn’t get on with it because she knew it wasn’t the insta wedding she wanted.

I am honestly so shocked when I see her sister who is a complete go getter in life, a real over achiever and someone who’s worked hard for it all and then there’s Sophie and you just can’t understand how they’ve had the same upbringing.

I always thought she wanted a baby more than a career (again, understandable we all have different aspirations in life) and maybe when the time came we would see more from her... nope. Still,lazy, even a lovely baby can’t make this girl sort her life out.

Also, I just can’t with the pity party about the midwife appointments. Oh Dave can’t come in. *sad eyes* oh wow, my husband didn’t come to any midwife appointments because most men don’t, some men dont even have the time off for scans, get a grip Sophie. Most households have two people who work, I know this seems like an Alien concept for you but it is the norm.

Reactions: 15
I see Dave is still banging on (being beggy) about home gyms. Mate, you’re like a broken record give it a rest and focus on providing for your family instead. They’re genuinely the most self centred people ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Dave is still banging on (being beggy) about home gyms. Mate, you’re like a broken record give it a rest and focus on providing for your family instead. They’re genuinely the most self centred people ever.
How can he have a home gym when he doesn’t have his own home. Feel sorry for Sophie’s mum, her house must be a wreck with all their crap as it is, last thing she needs is Dave sweating like a pig and setting up equipment in the house that he won’t use properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re 100% relying on a baby shower and companies gifting them items to get things for the baby. So greedy. Though you can guarantee if they were having a girl Sophie would be up to her eyeballs in cute girly baby clothes that she had bought herself by now!
they’re gonna get Willabee’s hand downs, Sophie knows it so she’s probably bought animal crossing instead.

I wonder if anyone has told them about this site? I’m shocked we haven’t had many “you’re trolls” members join up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.